Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

What does the team do?
Ashley in the telechat appears once a week, there are no moderators in the channel.
As a result, one scam and advertising goes.
The working project should have managers on communications and here all looks as if have collected money and have left in silence  Lips sealed Angry

It looks like that's what they've done by collecting all the funds and they haven't given any more information about the progress of this project to date.

The team is simply obliged to appear and explain why there are no news and why there is no reverse buy-out even in the minimum volume. The price on the exchanges is ten times less than on sale and it is very bad.
And the team that does not communicate? I even left the group in a telegram, because I'm not interested in the project, although I keep a large number of coins.

I have long received tokens from this project until now the coins have become garbage in my wallet without a good ending point from this project.
Today I read that the team continues to work on the project, so there is every chance that the project will work. So early tokens are called garbage.

Hopefully your word about this project will get better and the project is growing to produce something that benefits everyone.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
It happens that the project collects little money for ICO, and then he has an incentive to work to prove faith in the project. While successful ICO collect tens of millions of dollars and then not know what to do.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
It happens that the project collects little money for ICO, and then he has an incentive to work to prove faith in the project. While successful ICO collect tens of millions of dollars and then not know what to do.

well, i hope that you are right.
I just don't understand why the want to keep to token away from any exchanges.
They just think that the token is not ready for this step?
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

They do not have funds for the listing of the exchange, so they need to follow their plans, to start running blossom TV, and with a working product will already be the chances to get to the exchange for free.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

They do not have funds for the listing of the exchange, so they need to follow their plans, to start running blossom TV, and with a working product will already be the chances to get to the exchange for free.

that's interesting, i didn't know that be listed on an exchange can be very expansive.
More or less how much they have to pay?

One other question: why the token isn't listed even on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta of idex?
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Hello...any news about tge buy back
The project is succesfully and for a while and bounty hunters can't get the right idea about the buy back
cukimot

Activity: 476
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

that's interesting, i didn't know that be listed on an exchange can be very expansive.
More or less how much they have to pay?

One other question: why the token isn't listed even on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta of idex?
You can manual add on Forkdelta
contract addres : 0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c
decimal : 18
name : Seed

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c-ETH

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
duniakripto96

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

really disregarding the token seed price does not have a price at all this is really far from reality and promises from the team live tree.
did the teams dissolve this project
or how ?
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

The project is succesfully and for a while and bounty hunters can't get the right idea about the buy back
Will not buy back because they do not have the means to do so. They are not counted correctly award the bounty hunter, but they gathered below the soft cap, and therefore should not have to pay the bounty.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

Will not buy back because they do not have the means to do so. They are not counted correctly award the bounty hunter, but they gathered below the soft cap, and therefore should not have to pay the bounty.

I received my correct bounty amount of SED, and although they may not buy back SED because the underwiter will not release the funds SED will get listed on an exchange and then we will all be happy.
(I think they will do the 'buy back' but it may not be for a few weeks or months, I'm happy to wait.)
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

I received my correct bounty amount of SED, and although they may not buy back SED because the underwiter will not release the funds SED will get listed on an exchange and then we will all be happy.
(I think they will do the 'buy back' but it may not be for a few weeks or months, I'm happy to wait.)

Which bounty did you take part in? Did you really receive correct amount, as everyone received incorrect amount?..
Regarding buy-back - I'm sure it won't happen, but I also don't know why the team claimed that they are working on solution.
It would be better to say trustfully - Buy-back won't happen. Few bounties propose buy-back and it would be more important that the tokens will be listed at least somewhere

riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

LiveTree Adept focus on the filmmaking and entertainment content creation. Through the platform it will be easy for content creator to manage the production, make transanctions, get supported by fans and deliver the final product. As we are approaching times where more people watch videos on the Internet rather than standard TV production, platform where users can decide themselves what type of content they want to see finished and support it with donations, is a very good idea.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

I admire this developers while some projects which raised millions of dollars in their crowdfunding turned into shitcoin like savedroid, exscudo after they raised huge amount of money and platform is not developed well even after some months of promises. 

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

I admire this developers while some projects which raised millions of dollars in their crowdfunding turned into shitcoin like savedroid, exscudo after they raised huge amount of money and platform is not developed well even after some months of promises. 

well, i don't have lose all of my faith yet, but i will admire these devs after they prove that we can use the token in someway..
Tolka4eva

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

well, i don't have lose all of my faith yet, but i will admire these devs after they prove that we can use the token in someway..

If you have great patience to wait for this token can be used for everyone then you will find it but in my opinion this will run very long.
There is no other way out, we can only wait and hope that the team will continue to work on the project and look for sponsors in parallel.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

If you have great patience to wait for this token can be used for everyone then you will find it but in my opinion this will run very long.
There is no other way out, we can only wait and hope that the team will continue to work on the project and look for sponsors in parallel.

If you don't have another way then you can just sit and relax to see the development of the results they will do. Time to wait for something big.

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Which bounty did you take part in? Did you really receive correct amount, as everyone received incorrect amount?..
Regarding buy-back - I'm sure it won't happen, but I also don't know why the team claimed that they are working on solution.
It would be better to say trustfully - Buy-back won't happen. Few bounties propose buy-back and it would be more important that the tokens will be listed at least somewhere

I took part in the signature bounty (for only the first 7 weeks) and, to be honest, without going through the tedious calculations of adding up all the stakes, working out the final amount of SED sold and all the rest, I realy don't know if I got the correct amount, but it was sufficient to make me a happy camper.
Tolka4eva

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

If you don't have another way then you can just sit and relax to see the development of the results they will do. Time to wait for something big.
So they have to run blossom TV and look for private funding because they have very few resources to pay for marketing.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

I also carried the signature of this project at the initial stages of sales, the team as a whole paid all the participants despite the fact that most of the funds they received from partnerships! I think just at that time there was not a very successful launch for sales, it had to be done a little later, when there was a huge HYIP of the market and funds collected all the projects!
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

I also carried the signature of this project at the initial stages of sales, the team as a whole paid all the participants despite the fact that most of the funds they received from partnerships! I think just at that time there was not a very successful launch for sales, it had to be done a little later, when there was a huge HYIP of the market and funds collected all the projects!

Yes, but they paid in tokens, you can't sell these tokens now, while with some other projects tokens are on exchanges just after the ICO.
If you take part in bounty campaign you know it.
But of course now we have only option to wait for the creation of Blossom TV... do you think it will be created?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: