Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: still haven't got a job  (Read 1898 times)
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Just keep trying. Really strange they would say that to you though. Just keeping applying for jobs and you'll find one.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

Don't look for a job, look for a need and satisfy it. What needs to be done around your neighborhood - lawn services? Painting of curbs? Etc.

What skills do you have? Can you fix computers? Post an ad on craigslist/kijijji or whatever your nation uses.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

You'll find a job, just keep looking. They might have done you a favour by turning you down for custodial officer, it can be a very dangerous job around some nasty people. Try all the supermarkets, shops, fast food places and nursing homes in your area. Just take each interview as a learning experience, make your CV as impressive as possible, it'll be tough to be rejected but you'll definitely find one in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fazecuzzy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

for me getting a job is just as easy as 1 2 3...
1. what kind of job you can accomplish
2. do what your boss say or be the boss
3. last the salary

by the end of the day, its how you enjoy what you do.
Blackdax

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:20:10 AM

i advice you to try on the net us forex,dropshiping ,seo and you will work like a boss
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:47:59 AM

Don't look for a job, look for a need and satisfy it. What needs to be done around your neighborhood - lawn services? Painting of curbs? Etc.

What skills do you have? Can you fix computers? Post an ad on craigslist/kijijji or whatever your nation uses.

This guy is on to something but he's a bit wrong. You need money to make money. Want to mow that lawn? Buy lawn equipment. Paint curbs? Buy paint , brushes, etc. Everything costs money, so this is only applicable to those who have a cushion and are ready to become independent - I totally agree with you but that's something you consider once you already have enough money to do so.

As for OPs question - Fill out applications, EVERYWHERE. Don't bother walking in somewhere and hoping to speak to a manager and get hired right away - we arent living in the 60's anymore. Everything is online - Just check Craigslist, Indeed, Glassdoor. Apply on every hiring site - and apply for a decent job but don't be picky. AFTER that listen to this guy - go make some stuff man. I dont care if it's customized dildos or macaroni art - find a hobby or skill trad and master it, and trust me - people WILL pay you. I work as a server making 5.50 an hour + tips but I make cutting boards (and ANYONE can make with just a bit of practice and the right tools). I'm able to sell one to two board for around 150 - 350$ every week.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:49:53 AM

Why do you want a job in the first place? Do you absolutely need one or do you just want money and could keep living with your parents for a while? If its the latter look into making money online instead. Jobs are terrible unless you enjoy doing them.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

This is the place to look for a decent and a well-compensated job with no qualification requirements and money needed. All you just need is your time, patience and of course, you have to follow the rules impose in this forum.

vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

Trying as other people said aint gonna do jack shit for you. The best thing you can do is get skilled at something and then go request payment for that. If you have no skills in life you will suffer hard. Being skilled is what

enables employers to employ you. The accountant has math skills so they employ based off that. The doctor can save lives so they employ off that. If you want to do something gain some skills for it then go request payment

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:18:50 AM

This is the place to look for a decent and a well-compensated job with no qualification requirements and money needed. All you just need is your time, patience and of course, you have to follow the rules impose in this forum.

Indeed. Doing service in this forum is really profitable, especially if you have a good rank. But I think, being employed with a sure salary is not a bad idea. Be patient. If they rejected you, then try again. Don't lose hope. You'll gonna get a job.

[
Sulmate

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

keep trying to find a job, at least for ourselves, let alone married, you who must be responsible to support the family, do not despair, work a lawful job even if it's a little salary
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:32 AM

What part of the country are you from?  Craigslist has tons of jobs listed.  Also, it's getting close to Christmas and many retailers will be hiring seasonally.  Finally, I've mentioned it before, you can always volunteer for those paid medical research studies (helpresearch.com).  I've done four of them myself this year.  Good luck

Believe in the Shield!
Showtime24

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:42:08 AM

I would recommend the following websites, you can search for millions of jobs here:

www.glassdoor.com
www.monster.com
www.indeed.com
akshayluke

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:09:24 AM

I pretty much liked this post since it contain lot of information which I never came across.Thank you for posting this.display stand design companies
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

that's true, to get an official job, you must be over 18 years old.
if you are under the age of 18, your company will have legal consequences for child exploitation.
I can suggest you open a service only that suits your skills to earn more money.
se150401317

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:09 AM

I am also jobless. Applied for 3 jobs today, hoping for a call soon. Fingers crossed!
std1390

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

are u a good student? if so u can teach to weaker students and get paid from them as a tutor or teach to lower class students Wink
boawang

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

If you are a student, continuing to run your BTT account might be a good choice.
Some Signature Campaigns or ANN services are really needed now.
It won't spend too much of your time and you can follow blockchain tech.
 Grin
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:27:39 AM

Don't lose hope, just pray and do your best on what makes you happy. There's more great opportunity waiting for each one of us. Be patient sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: