Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vikingchild (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

Can anyone tell me why You keep deleting my posts? I've asked some questions and raised some concerns. I expected answer and got deleted. Lol.
No FUD, just asking.
That behavior put you in line with old devs...

This is the exact reason certain people cried for a moderated forum, so ANYONE with a valid, but different opinion can be silenced. All this does it bring a false sense of security when no one can question what anyone is doing with this, or any other coin for that matter.  All I said was sigt was doomed and the Devs should create a new coin and my post gets deleted
Same here, asked how many sigt devs are holding in stash. It's bad question/FUD spreading ? Probably answer is Wink

Anyone with a reasonable and valid question or concern that they would like to be answered will of course be allowed to stay here. In short, be constructive and whether or not we or the community agrees with your point of view, has no bearing on whether your post is allowed to stay. This forum is for people to ask questions that are constructive and valid and for us to return and answer to as well, or for the community to do so with. Trying to sort through valid questions in the old announcement thread by the old management, is impossible, we have no interest in that occurring again, as that ruins the purpose of the forum in the first place.

Regarding the supply held by the foundation team, we have been fully transparent on this on the official website here; https://signatum.org/ if after reading this you feel we have still not been upfront about certain details that you would like more information regarding, come back here, join Discord, raise a concern on Twitter, and you will be answered either by us or the community. We have worked on ensuring that we are as transparent as we can be with that announcement and if details are missing, that has certainly never been intentional. However, the development fee and treasury fund details we have listed in full on the official website.

To refer back to your question concerning the quantity that will be held by the foundation team, this is currently defined as 20% above the 34,375,000 coins that will be swapped. Additionally to that 8 percentage points has been allocated to the treasury fund for exchange listing fees and business development. All these details are fully transparent on the website - nothing on this has been hidden away.

Regarding whether you are forced to do the swap: no you are not. This is your decision based on the option we have laid available to you. Under no circumstance are you forced to take this offer. The old blockchain will remain and if you believe that Signatumd (Skankhunt) and Doctor's direction is more suitable to you then that is also fine by us. However, we cannot based on our findings stand by Doctor or Skankhunt nor can we guarantee that they will maintain the nodes for the blockchain. The fork is our offer to those that would like their investment to be safeguarded - and we do realise that this offer is just not for everyone and that is perfectly understandable, we are all different.

Regarding the website: Please see the Roadmap, because this is just a placeholder for the announcement we just made. There is a new website on its way.

ANY coins that are NOT claimed in the swap will be air-dropped to the community regularly AND some will be given to the treasury fund (to be dedicated to business development, operational costs and exchange listing fees).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

No more coin to mining Sad
How about any airdrop program?

Unclaimed coins will be dedicated and split between air-drops to the community and the treasury fund (to be used for business development and exchange fee listings).

In the current blockchain this is not possible. On the new one it is.

Nobody here is forced to do the swap - doing the swap is voluntary, but we cannot guarantee the survival of the old blockchain as that is at the mercy of Skankhunter and Doctor.

where is the swap going to take place? yobit?

Full details concerning the swap process will be communicated towards the end of November across all our official channels.
felix18yu

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

have someone new node for signatum vallet...
i have 2 connection, but wallet is out of sync all day

thanks...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

have someone new node for signatum vallet...
i have 2 connection, but wallet is out of sync all day

thanks...

The original nodes built into the wallet by Doctor and Skank, was dropped by Doctor yesterday (covered in the announcement on the website). As such you therefore need to add the whole list of Nodes to your config file. if you need help with this, send me a private message and I will find and send you the details.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

Some information regarding the old signatum coin scam:

i hope this doesnt get deleted right away since it is an important information for anyone holding sigt in the qt wallet

Signatum Team (whats left of it/the team doing the coinswap to signatum 2.0) anounced yesterday that the signatum project was in fact a scam by doc asif baloch
everything that has been said on the now closed ANN thread was true.

Most important things first:

The signatum qt wallet in fact contains a virus, doc used the wallet to ddos attack burstcoin
it contains a keylogger that in fact steals your passwords and coins if you run other wallets.
this was officially confirmed yesterday on the new signatum discord!

i highly recommend to delete this wallet and run an intensive virus scan on your pc if u used the sigt wallet

i dont know why they did not announce this , on thier signatum.org website
most of the details are there, but this wallet story is a case of cybercrime.
Doc stole all coins from the webwallet (around 300.000sigt) sonnysdaytona was so kind to BUY 300.000sigt from
doc to replace the users coins.. he paid doc with btc for the sigt.... (doc told him the webwallet server was hacked by vietnamese)
Now sonnys whole infrastructure is down because of some hack that doc did, and the police is already on it.

the new developers decided to stay anonymous as doc did before until his real id was published days ago,
They said being involved in a cryptocoin would interfere with thier real life jobs... same words as the doc used some time ago...

if there is anyone who lost money on sigt, used the wallet- please report this to the police or your local authorities asap,
Dr Asif Baloch will go to jail for his scams and his cybercrime.
there are several peolpe that reported lost coins from the webwallet - because doc stole them
several others lost coins in escrow on the signatum market place, please if you lost coins FILE A REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

What will happen to first signatum? I invested alot of money in that project. Its not fair for your users to throw away people trust and money. We had faith in your project. Waiting for more details, i hope im wrong

This is covered in the comment here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303471.msg23421882#msg2342188
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

If they start it as a new project it needs a rebrand - dont know who came up with the idea to continue
using a name that was one of the worst coin scams ever?!
halibak

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:20:08 PM

What about airdrops ?
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:41:08 PM

What about airdrops ?

All information regarding the air-drops and how to participate will become available closer to the fork.

Please see more information here too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303471.msg23421882#msg23421882
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:48:36 PM

Guys.

With all respect.

Just let this coin die already.

Please.

No good will come from any continued involvement with this project.

They are letting it die, but on the way they make surr that we who have invested in sigt get our share in the new coin. I applaud them for it, and yes they will be rewarded plenty with the pre mine but i dont care if they get paid for the work.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

Sparker327,

Apologies for delayed response, I have no idea why your comment was deleted I have no control over the moderation of the thread, however, yes there are certainly other more poorly phrased comments than yours, that would grant a removal.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:07:46 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 06:39:30 PM by Epicyclic

This is not aimed at individuals, however, a general broadcast message.

Let’s all try to keep this thread from becoming the deplorable scene the last one became, if we keep it civil and constructive and phrase our concerns in a respectful manner, there will be little need to moderate it.
try and refrain from,

red letter uses

continuous negative comments towards users and the project (concerns are welcome)

scaremongering on development

Phrases such as dead coin, shit coin, Scam coin/project are all considered narratives of fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD)

The Devs are here to help investors get back what Doc screwed us all out of, by attempting to deliver a project with longevity.

Let’s work with them, and make sure it is built properly
abhishekseth

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

Seems Promising...All the best to new Devs Smiley
max1111

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

I believe that you need to choose a new name for the new coin. Because the SIGNATUM = fraud! The name has a very bad reputation. Has someone already sued a doctor?
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:40 PM

Ok if we need to delete old qt wallet,we need to backup coins? There is some NEW qt wallet?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
m0nkz

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

Good luck guys. You got one of the most popular altcoin in history.
Leass

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

the most popular altcoin in history.

TBH, I'd say that honor belongs to the Paycoin fiasco...
Agree.
Can anyone tell me why You keep deleting my posts? I've asked some questions and raised some concerns. I expected answer and got deleted. Lol.
No FUD, just asking.
That behavior put you in line with old devs...

This is the exact reason certain people cried for a moderated forum, so ANYONE with a valid, but different opinion can be silenced. All this does it bring a false sense of security when no one can question what anyone is doing with this, or any other coin for that matter.  All I said was sigt was doomed and the Devs should create a new coin and my post gets deleted
Same here, asked how many sigt devs are holding in stash. It's bad question/FUD spreading ? Probably answer is Wink
To refer back to your question concerning the quantity that will be held by the foundation team, this is currently defined as 20% above the 34,375,000 coins that will be swapped. Additionally to that 8 percentage points has been allocated to the treasury fund for exchange listing fees and business development. All these details are fully transparent on the website - nothing on this has been hidden away.
Regarding the website: Please see the Roadmap, because this is just a placeholder for the announcement we just made. There is a new website on its way.

ANY coins that are NOT claimed in the swap will be air-dropped to the community regularly AND some will be given to the treasury fund (to be dedicated to business development, operational costs and exchange listing fees).
Well I can read, I understand that new development team will take 20% premine of top of amount that would be for swap. My question that was deleted before is: How much of coins premined for swap will go to development team because of stash they hold of in current SIGT.
I don't want to spread any F&D there is only U that could be easily answered and get rid of.
Why I ask such question? Because current SIGT dev team did a lot of things wrong. They stole from users, lied in face and by end admitted that they scamed people.
Well, because of relaunching PoW supply could spread across new miners, but if in the end dev team end up holding 50% of CS that just won't be fair for anyone to join SIGT2.0 - In fact it'd be just way of getting money back at cost of new community members.
After shutdown of all explorers now situation about current Richlist etc. is even messier.

Juniormkl

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

Some information regarding the old signatum coin scam:

i hope this doesnt get deleted right away since it is an important information for anyone holding sigt in the qt wallet

Signatum Team (whats left of it/the team doing the coinswap to signatum 2.0) anounced yesterday that the signatum project was in fact a scam by doc asif baloch
everything that has been said on the now closed ANN thread was true.

Most important things first:

The signatum qt wallet in fact contains a virus, doc used the wallet to ddos attack burstcoin
it contains a keylogger that in fact steals your passwords and coins if you run other wallets.
this was officially confirmed yesterday on the new signatum discord!

i highly recommend to delete this wallet and run an intensive virus scan on your pc if u used the sigt wallet

i dont know why they did not announce this , on thier signatum.org website
most of the details are there, but this wallet story is a case of cybercrime.
Doc stole all coins from the webwallet (around 300.000sigt) sonnysdaytona was so kind to BUY 300.000sigt from
doc to replace the users coins.. he paid doc with btc for the sigt.... (doc told him the webwallet server was hacked by vietnamese)
Now sonnys whole infrastructure is down because of some hack that doc did, and the police is already on it.

the new developers decided to stay anonymous as doc did before until his real id was published days ago,
They said being involved in a cryptocoin would interfere with thier real life jobs... same words as the doc used some time ago...

if there is anyone who lost money on sigt, used the wallet- please report this to the police or your local authorities asap,
Dr Asif Baloch will go to jail for his scams and his cybercrime.
there are several peolpe that reported lost coins from the webwallet - because doc stole them
several others lost coins in escrow on the signatum market place, please if you lost coins FILE A REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE

hey mate, do you have any proof? Asking that because my antivirus (Malwarebytes) say its clean.
Surging Chaos

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

hey mate, do you have any proof? Asking that because my antivirus (Malwarebytes) say its clean.

He might be talking about an updated wallet. When I downloaded the old wallet back in August, my AV said it didn't have malware.
cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

For the love of all that is holy, just let this coin go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: