Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of DogeCoin  (Read 6313 times)
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:10:42 PM

I don't think so that Dogecoin has a future and i think that it was created as a joke but got very much famous and has got quite a lot cap value.It is just used to tip in reddit and nothing else and due to its large supply of dogecoin increase in price is not possible i think.And it will be always there in crypto market just as a joke and it won't increase or decrease and will be pretty much the same as the current price.

It does not have a future it was a joke coin so don't try to invest in it i invested and i lost all of my money because of this joke coin. Beware of this coin it maybe look cool but not for your money.

I invested in litecoin this is way much better than this dogecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:47:36 AM

I don't think so that Dogecoin has a future and i think that it was created as a joke but got very much famous and has got quite a lot cap value.It is just used to tip in reddit and nothing else and due to its large supply of dogecoin increase in price is not possible i think.And it will be always there in crypto market just as a joke and it won't increase or decrease and will be pretty much the same as the current price.

It does not have a future it was a joke coin so don't try to invest in it i invested and i lost all of my money because of this joke coin. Beware of this coin it maybe look cool but not for your money.

Dogecoin should not even be compared to Litecoin in the first place. Litecoin has a limit and is considered more of silver to bitcoin instead. Litecoin still have some pretty good chance of growing even though it has not been that huge but it has pretty much been very profitable a bit this year.

Doge on the other hand will keep remaining more of a tip, although it would still keep finding some relevance in the community since it has been on for a while until further notice.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:53 AM

I respect DogeCoin because they have a community that supports it and they are not doing it for fast money!
Dogecoin had been existing even the price is stable and quite low. Well, let's just hope there will be a development to be make in dogecoin. As the price hopefully will increase and I hope it will soon.

I hope that it will increase, but dogecoin has nearly never been to 0.01. So i think it would be impossible. I think it can rise but many people would sell all of their coins.

So the price would be back and dogecoin will always be low.
There is nothing anyone wants to do about dogecoin right now and I am not sure even the developers are trying to do anything about that. It was more of a joke from the start which ended up growing more than expected and it had a lot of support for tipping which has made it relevant till date. Asides from the fact that I like trading it as it gives some pretty good profit, I do not see how it won't just keep on going as it is.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

Shibe community are still going on despite the  stunted growth in the price oftheir coin. I like doge because it bring fun to crypto space and i particularly like it more when doge was participating in event around the world. It help popularized crypto currency and i hope it will not die.
1L0v3

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:25:46 AM

Hello,

I think the price of Dogecoin is stable because many people use it for real.
Not like bitcoin which is only for speculation.
So the offer and demand are equal and make the price stable.

But in the future, it will be used for tipping and maybe one day 1Doge = 1USD
We just need one chrome plugin to send Doges easily.

At least, Dogecoin will go to te moon in 2019 thanks to Joseph Frusetta project :
http://www.dogecoinonthemoon.com/
After the moon, I created a new dogeadventure to land on planet mars:
http://www.dogecointomars.com/

Thanks for joining the space odyssey !

The future of dogecoin is plenty of dogeadventures for sure
 Wink
Every cryptocurrencies with community are usefull

lolz.. oh boy.. if 1 doge = 1 usd then I think we can assume usd fiat has died!
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:27:41 AM

Hello,

I think the price of Dogecoin is stable because many people use it for real.
Not like bitcoin which is only for speculation.
So the offer and demand are equal and make the price stable.

But in the future, it will be used for tipping and maybe one day 1Doge = 1USD
We just need one chrome plugin to send Doges easily.

At least, Dogecoin will go to te moon in 2019 thanks to Joseph Frusetta project :
http://www.dogecoinonthemoon.com/
After the moon, I created a new dogeadventure to land on planet mars:
http://www.dogecointomars.com/

Thanks for joining the space odyssey !

The future of dogecoin is plenty of dogeadventures for sure
 Wink
Every cryptocurrencies with community are usefull

lolz.. oh boy.. if 1 doge = 1 usd then I think we can assume usd fiat has died!

I take it back! now that I've seen http://www.dogecoinonthemoon.com/, it's clear why dogecoin will soon equal 1 USD! Go DOGE - to the MOON!
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:55:22 AM

Dogecoin is just a joke, it's stated by the developer himself. Have a dog there is a great future :D

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

doge is a scam coind,do some research it has no potential

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:13:09 AM

I dont think what the developers trying to do something, because he can easyly set max supply and this can rise the price of coin but he dont do this.
Maybe in future he set max supply to avialable doge coins, this will be strange ))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:14:52 AM

Dogecoin should not even be compared to Litecoin in the first place. Litecoin has a limit and is considered more of silver to bitcoin instead. Litecoin still have some pretty good chance of growing even though it has not been that huge but it has pretty much been very profitable a bit this year.

Doge on the other hand will keep remaining more of a tip, although it would still keep finding some relevance in the community since it has been on for a while until further notice.
Dogecoin were still hold of some people, because some of them believes that it was raised up at the right time. Since I was not hold dogecoin in my wallet it was due to I see to the market that their value are fall down.
I think that this coins are totally fall down and closing to the death so I think it was not advisable to hold for the future.
Tatex

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:45:39 AM

During these times, I regret losing my Dogecoin wallet with 74k DOGE on it, I'd be richie rich if I still had it Sad
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

I think soon Dogecoin will die, there is no development of Dogecoin from the past until now Dogecoin can not rise.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:06:03 AM

Dogecoin is now good as dead maybe because currently, I do not hear anyone talking about dog coin. I am pretty much-surprised reading that the thread creators friend sent him some doge coins. I do not see the value of dogecoin increasing. 1 US dollar is nearly 832 doge coins the value is pretty much low. The market cap is not that good too. There are other coins which are currently taking the limelight. Dogecoin has no future according to me.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency which is also known as the "Joke currency". There are not many people who know about this cryptocurrency.The developers of this coin made this to be used in charity drives and other such things.As of now dogecoin is in a very bad state it has almost no potential,there seems to be no future for this cryptocurrency.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:32:31 AM

I have a dogecoin but the price does not go up. I am very sad because of exchange my Bitcoin with Dogecoin. will Dogecoin rise?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

When will people learn that coins with billions of supply can never be worth anything significant. Dogecoin and other billion supply coins can never even reach 1 dollar. Never ever.

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:02:17 AM

Tough one, it seems to be left somewhat in the doldrums of crypto as of late, which is ironic for a jocular coin lol.

Some say it's going to remain a joke and stay where it is, others say as an old coin it will get it's turn (pump), i have no idea which way it's going to go ;d

:]
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

I already sold all my dogecoin long time ago.
I'm not see significant progress of dogecoin or it just will become deadcoin. still low price until now  Undecided.
toanvu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

In fact, dogecoin price is low, but its price still higher than some fiat currency. And, as someone saids "joke never die", I believe that Dogecoin will last forever, but it price is still low as it is.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

I respect DogeCoin because they have a community that supports it and they are not doing it for fast money!
Dogecoin had been existing even the price is stable and quite low. Well, let's just hope there will be a development to be make in dogecoin. As the price hopefully will increase and I hope it will soon.

I hope that it will increase, but dogecoin has nearly never been to 0.01. So i think it would be impossible. I think it can rise but many people would sell all of their coins.

So the price would be back and dogecoin will always be low.

I know dogecoin has never been to 1 cent. So it would be nearly impossible it needs to increase a lot for that. I had a lot dogecoin but i converted them to bitcoins.

I saw no future in it so i just sold them to cut my loss from my investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: