Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of DogeCoin  (Read 6326 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

i use it becouse it has cheap transaction fee with btc its realy very hard as if you havent big amunt most of btc comes as a fee ,Dog is very comfortable can suggest others use it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

Dogecoin future is very bright. many exchange pair trade in dogecoin. this coin price very low in satoshi . next year Dogecoin give very big profit and this rise 10X to 50X. so this is very profitable in crypto investment. 

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

it's just a speculative coin. Through it, it is convenient to file a fiat on the stock exchange, since the transaction speed is high and low commission. But now there are Waves, which also go fast and low commission. So Doge does not have a future, like a serious project

Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

I think dogecoin is a good coin with its own community, but if you invest, don't do it with the intentions of making profit since it will never reach $0.5 any time soon, whether you hold for long or short term. I will have to agree with you that there is too much supply, it would be wise if the developers decide to burn a few billions. Probably, the value might begin increasing, its been around for quite some time, a lot of altcoins launched this year are worth more than it.
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

The huge supply and small price is a huge plus. People sometimes say they won't buy Bitcoin because it is too expensive. They look at the individual price of the coin to determine its value instead of the total supply. Even if this doesn't make sense it still does to noobies. Doge coin will reach $10 someday I believe. Its non-capped supply allows it to move higher on Cryptocurrency Market Cap too. I just bought 111,000 Dogecoins. I wanted to get a coin that wasn't up at the moment.

Dogecoin also has the Dog meme appeal. A lot of you people like the techy side of coins, but everyday folk will like the dog meme.

Cryto Currency is cool, but a lot of it is hype. The fact that garbage coins like BCH has made it so high is proof of that. A lot of people don't know what they are buying.

Take random newb. Will he buy a coin priced at $200 with a weird logo on it or will he buy Doge coin for less than pennies.

Ride the pump folks. It will pump to $10 perhaps. Maybe even higher.

Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:11:57 PM

In my opinion, there is no future for Dogecoin. It's just a funny coin and I would not invest in it!
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

Doge will have a very good future. Thus while the doge is still very cheap better collect the only doge from now and wait until the doge was really taken into account and has a great price.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
dogemoon

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

it's just a speculative coin. Through it, it is convenient to file a fiat on the stock exchange, since the transaction speed is high and low commission. But now there are Waves, which also go fast and low commission. So Doge does not have a future, like a serious project

You can count on the fingers of one hand the cryptocurrences that are not a speculative currency, most coins are just a name, a logotype, and some new features that become obsolete the following year, people buy them just to win money, sell it to another, and goodbye.

Dogecoin is a community currency, and that's why it has not died after a massive supply of 100 billion in just one year. Dogecoin has passed the fidelity test that no other has yet overcome. Perhaps the other currency that has passed the test is Bitcoin, which, being a totally useless currency, is maintained with a loyal community of users and investors.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Metrocybe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

There are some predictions that its value will go up to 100-120 satoshi in the upcoming weeks, but idk how true that is...
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

dogecoin is one of the best coin i think. one of good coin that have an experience like our top coin now. many people using this coin for low fee. until now no negative issue from theirs project and theirs blockchain. fast and the lowerst fee of transaction coin.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Dog coin is a common coin with fast transactions and a small transaction fee. I do not see any problems for using this coin for ordinary people and even exchanges.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

Guys, I would just like to quote Dogecoin founder Jackson Palmer about the situation with the coin now. He said:

"It says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general, if the currency with the image of a dog on it,
which didn't release software updates for 2 years, has a market value of $1 billion"

atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

I think Dogecoin can have a future. Dogecoin reached new milestones as we entered the new year. The market capitalization of the blockchain network exceeded $2 billion (temporarily), and the price per doge is now close to two cents.
Suslura

Activity: 587

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:16:42 AM

I think Dogecoin can have a future. Dogecoin reached new milestones as we entered the new year. The market capitalization of the blockchain network exceeded $2 billion (temporarily), and the price per doge is now close to two cents.
I'm wondering what this project really can offer, because dog lovers will not support this coin for a long time. I'm generally surprised that she still has a price, 0.02 $

dogemoon

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

I'm wondering what this project really can offer, because dog lovers will not support this coin for a long time. I'm generally surprised that she still has a price, 0.02 $

dog lovers ?, hahahahaha, are Lacoste customers crocodile lovers, or are Linux users penguin lovers?

Not everyone is involved in the world of cryptocurrencies to earn money in a pyramid scam that with absolute certainty will one day end, and cause much pain. Dogecoin offers fun, and only wants to capture millions of users who accept the coins, simply wants to be the social currency of the internet, and that is its value.

The next one is a contest of 18 million dogecoins in prizes for those who make the best promotional videos.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
RieraMusic

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:53:03 AM by RieraMusic

I am sure it will get 1$ at some point!

█ ▌        Vice Industry// The Revolutionary Adult Cryptocurrency        ▐ █ (https://vicetoken.com/)
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Dogecoin has a very bright future, I think that they will also do several X this year, as well as many other projects, because the market started its movement this year with a correction, so perhaps you should expect big X in the middle of this year. Unless, of course, one assumes that the market is following a sinusoidal schedule.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

I understand that the theme about Dogecoin is not very popular or maybe people already know that the project will be all right, so no one here has written anything, okay, I just add that now the year goes to the dog, so this year Project Doge seems to me to be a serious pumping
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Maybe after 7 to 8 years, like Bitcoin. Lol. Dogecoin has a huge supply and that supply can't hold even a cents every bear run.
CopMom

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Future of Dogecoin or Bitcoin ?
Among them which is the most popular and profitable ?

DogeCoin was born by the Doge meme at the time of 2014 and ultimately unproven in the future. DogeCoin is currently used primarily for tips for useful articles on the Internet. The comparison of potential and profit between Bitcoin and Dogecoin is unreasonable as it is clear that Bitcoin will be potential crypto than Dogecoin in the future.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: