Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of DogeCoin  (Read 6313 times)
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

I respect DogeCoin because they have a community that supports it and they are not doing it for fast money!
Dogecoin had been existing even the price is stable and quite low. Well, let's just hope there will be a development to be make in dogecoin. As the price hopefully will increase and I hope it will soon.

I hope that it will increase, but dogecoin has nearly never been to 0.01. So i think it would be impossible. I think it can rise but many people would sell all of their coins.

So the price would be back and dogecoin will always be low.

I know dogecoin has never been to 1 cent. So it would be nearly impossible it needs to increase a lot for that. I had a lot dogecoin but i converted them to bitcoins.

I saw no future in it so i just sold them to cut my loss from my investment.
DOGE can hardly hit 1 cents. Everyone might make a little profit from the dogecoin pumps but dogecoin is just a cheap coin with no features. It does not have much development space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Missolawumi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Everything about doge is a joke. I hope there's a revolution about it.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

I respect DogeCoin because they have a community that supports it and they are not doing it for fast money!
Dogecoin had been existing even the price is stable and quite low. Well, let's just hope there will be a development to be make in dogecoin. As the price hopefully will increase and I hope it will soon.

I hope that it will increase, but dogecoin has nearly never been to 0.01. So i think it would be impossible. I think it can rise but many people would sell all of their coins.

So the price would be back and dogecoin will always be low.

I know dogecoin has never been to 1 cent. So it would be nearly impossible it needs to increase a lot for that. I had a lot dogecoin but i converted them to bitcoins.

I saw no future in it so i just sold them to cut my loss from my investment.
DOGE can hardly hit 1 cents. Everyone might make a little profit from the dogecoin pumps but dogecoin is just a cheap coin with no features. It does not have much development space.

I think it will never be any higher than 1 cents. It just got no support and some people buy it for fun. I heard that the creator haven't worked on it for 2 years. Everybody nearly sold their coins. I also sold mine it is for me still a joke coin i had earned some dogecoin on faucets i thought it had potential.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

In the toilet with dgb
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

In the toilet with dgb
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:22:06 AM

i am not sure about dogecoin growth some of my friends was holding dogecoin from long time expecting it will reach 1 cent . Receently that guy frustrated and sold all the holding compare to other coins dogecoin is not moving as expected in exchange to bitcoin only bitcoin price varying o that dogecoin value increasing bit in terms of USD.
Teemotje

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

I also sold mine dogecoin. There is no really future in dogecoin the price is already too low you can just buy a lot of coins for 1 dollar but you will not gain any profit from it.

You can gain a profit but is too small to call it a good profit. It just gives you 1.5 dollar back if you have luck.
gtinvest

Activity: 61

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:44:42 AM

I dont know how Doge coin will going to the moon again after their coin so deep now. But still for fun i save 5k coin hehe
See if Dogecoin will be $100 or more and boom, i got lucky. God bless my friend  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

I dont know how Doge coin will going to the moon again after their coin so deep now. But still for fun i save 5k coin hehe
See if Dogecoin will be $100 or more and boom, i got lucky. God bless my friend  Grin

Sad to say but Dogecoin has already bleeding and one may say that its already in cardiac arrest and will be on life support only. I hope you made the right decision to store it long term though. I also sold mine long time ago when I see that is just sitting in my wallet and I have gotten a good amount of returns as well, so better get rid of it before it goes down again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

Sad to say but Dogecoin has already bleeding and one may say that its already in cardiac arrest and will be on life support only. I hope you made the right decision to store it long term though. I also sold mine long time ago when I see that is just sitting in my wallet and I have gotten a good amount of returns as well, so better get rid of it before it goes down again.

Dogecoin only started bleeding same as every other altcoin, due to all the recent forks going on. Just like any other altcoin at times like this, I have made some pretty good cash trading this altcoin and will still keep making some as time goes on. I won't say it is on life support Grin as you have said, which sounds quite funny but you had be surprise that as joke-ish as it sounds, it has been around for years and still doing much better than some other altcoins out there.
Still no doubt that a lot has not been done about the coin by the devs lately and it is not always a coin to hold for long term investment as you would not get any, but for short trips like this present one, it is a go for me, at least it is serving a purpose!
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:09:55 PM

Dogecoin only started bleeding same as every other altcoin, due to all the recent forks going on. Just like any other altcoin at times like this, I have made some pretty good cash trading this altcoin and will still keep making some as time goes on. I won't say it is on life support Grin as you have said, which sounds quite funny but you had be surprise that as joke-ish as it sounds, it has been around for years and still doing much better than some other altcoins out there.
Still no doubt that a lot has not been done about the coin by the devs lately and it is not always a coin to hold for long term investment as you would not get any, but for short trips like this present one, it is a go for me, at least it is serving a purpose!
You have a point. It can't be considered a dead or shit coins 'cause it is still existing. There are many of those who were valued more than dogecoin's value but are already dead and non-existing now. This may not be priced more than a dollar each in the future but trading this coin can give considerable profits. It is being belittled by many, but it is still standing now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
sealofsun

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:33:07 PM

One man created one coin for the dog
This is dogecoin, it's really like a joke
I also want to remove catcoin for my cat
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

I think in a while DogeCoin will be valuable and rare coins as commemorative  Grin Thime this coin is in the past
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

Don't  expect dogecoin because this is altcoin has the largest total supply on crytocurrency and the developers of dogecoin really do not care about this altcoin and certainly the price of dogecoin will continue to decrease in the future
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

Dogecoin is just a funny coin for people who love Shiba dog. It is released with unlimited quantity. I don't think it can rise up in the future.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

dont think dogecoin have a future from the start. indeed its one of strongest coin its in 100 top coin. but something fishy about the fluctuation of this coin and dont like it. so i would stay away from dogecoin

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Dogecoin is just used for micro transactions, I don't think it will go far from that. And the fact that its developer already retired and no one is making a move to improve the coin, is a clear sign that dogecoin would just die and be forgotten in the future.
Collectorcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

3-4 Years ago I used to trade Dogecoin all the time. It actually got up pretty high at times. It was also highly volatile which lead to it being a great coin to buy and sell continuously on the exchanges.

As far as the future of Dogecoin? It is one of the few coins that has lost value of the last few years but has stuck around. Not sure how but it is still here. I would be uncertain of its future and will probably not be buying, selling and trading it any time again soon.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

Honestly, I still do not understand how this coin is earned. Some sharp movements, some bar code. I made small purchases of this coin and put it up for sale. Price slipped by without affecting my application.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
MrJacobus

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

It is going to die after a few years doge coin will be worth 0 cents. This means if you have 1000 dogecoins it is worth 0 cents. So actually its is nothing worth.

It is now something worth but that will be gone in a few years i mean that it will be destroyed and nobody will use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: