Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈  (Read 5948 times)
mathuo 444 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

Hey! Can you tell a bit more about your founders trip to China? How can I arrange a meeting with them?

Hello!
As it was mentioned previously, they are going to be there on these dates:
Hong Kong Nov 28 – Nov 29
Shenzhen – Nov 29 – Dec 4
Bangkok – Dec 05 – Dec 08

You can choose any method listed below to contact them and arrange a meeting:
Anton Vokrug - anton.vokrug@gmail.com or +380934142932
Alexander Gandzha - sasha.gandzha@gmail.com or +380936210259

Aleks_Bens

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

Thanks!

But you said you canceled bottom limits on PRE-SALE and what about actual TOKEN SALE? What is the upper and lower limits there?

Oh I see, thanks.
Quite obvious, I would say.
I asked because some ICO require your passport details and other crazy info.

Good that it is not the case with DTT.

BTW, what is the minimum amount of tokens that I can buy?

This is the day. Pre-sale!
SO does anyone know how can I buy DTT tokens?
Thank you for the reply in advance.
Alex

Good luck DataTrading team! Cool
Keep updated on any news.

Right, mate!

I have been supporting the project DataTrading from the very beginning.
Already had some discussions with their team members, it was very helpful to find out more about the technical side of the project.
When taking part in the token sale, that is an obvious decision to talk with the team more.

Oh, btw, have you heard of the Southeast Asia tour?
Founders of DataTrading – Anton Vokrug and Alexander Gandzha are going on a big tour to China and Thailand.
Great chance to meet them in person. I am not from there, but maybe some people here might be interested.

https://blog.data-trading.com/our-big-tour-to-the-southeast-asia/

Hello and good luck to DataTrading team!

Pre-sale starts on November 20!
Grin

I am sure the project will have a success, AI is something that is worth investing in.
Personally, I am joining signature and avatar campaign bounty of DataTrading.

Hey Aleks!

It's a piece of cake. You just follow this link - https://dashboard.data-trading.com/register
register, after successful resistration, you login with your email and pass. Afterwards, you are in your invest cabinet. There, you can choose your payment method, scan the QR and or copy the wallet to your clipboard and transfer the coins from your personal wallet to our wallet. So far,you can pay in bitcoin and ethereum, but we are working on giving you more payment methods Smiley
If you still have some questions, feel free to contact me!

We have cancellated bottom limits on pre-sale. But the maximum amount of tokens to purchase is $30,000 at the current exchange rate.  Smiley
Aleks_Bens

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:04:36 AM

Good question, I have also been thinking about that...

Hello, there are a lot of projects nowdays using AI like this one. What do you think make this one better respect to all the others, or better why i should invest in this?
Aleks_Bens

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Hello, DataTrading team!

Wanted to say a huge thank you for helping us and giving good answers.
Really appreciate that.
SO could you please tell a bit more about DataTrading demo? Is it all you have so far? Will the platform that you work on look the same?

Thanks.
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

Hello, DataTrading team!

Really appreciate that.
SO could you please tell a bit more about DataTrading demo? Is it all you have so far? Will the platform that you work on look the same?

Thanks.

Hey Aleks!
Thank you!  Smiley
You can read more about our demo here - https://blog.data-trading.com/
You can try it here - http://demo.data-trading.com/
So far it's only a proof of concept based on a backtesting. The first beta version will be available for early investors only and they will have a privilege of trying out the trading forecasting.
Cheers!

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Thanks!

But you said you canceled bottom limits on PRE-SALE and what about actual TOKEN SALE? What is the upper and lower limits there?

Oh I see, thanks.
Quite obvious, I would say.
I asked because some ICO require your passport details and other crazy info.

Good that it is not the case with DTT.

BTW, what is the minimum amount of tokens that I can buy?

This is the day. Pre-sale!
SO does anyone know how can I buy DTT tokens?
Thank you for the reply in advance.
Alex

Good luck DataTrading team! Cool
Keep updated on any news.

Right, mate!

I have been supporting the project DataTrading from the very beginning.
Already had some discussions with their team members, it was very helpful to find out more about the technical side of the project.
When taking part in the token sale, that is an obvious decision to talk with the team more.

Oh, btw, have you heard of the Southeast Asia tour?
Founders of DataTrading – Anton Vokrug and Alexander Gandzha are going on a big tour to China and Thailand.
Great chance to meet them in person. I am not from there, but maybe some people here might be interested.

https://blog.data-trading.com/our-big-tour-to-the-southeast-asia/

Hello and good luck to DataTrading team!

Pre-sale starts on November 20!
Grin

I am sure the project will have a success, AI is something that is worth investing in.
Personally, I am joining signature and avatar campaign bounty of DataTrading.

Hey Aleks!

It's a piece of cake. You just follow this link - https://dashboard.data-trading.com/register
register, after successful resistration, you login with your email and pass. Afterwards, you are in your invest cabinet. There, you can choose your payment method, scan the QR and or copy the wallet to your clipboard and transfer the coins from your personal wallet to our wallet. So far,you can pay in bitcoin and ethereum, but we are working on giving you more payment methods Smiley
If you still have some questions, feel free to contact me!

We have cancellated bottom limits on pre-sale. But the maximum amount of tokens to purchase is $30,000 at the current exchange rate.  Smiley

It stays the same for the TokenSale as well  Smiley

that_tania

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:03 PM

Can you pls tell a bit more about the role of the ai in ur platform? thnx
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

Sure!
We are using artificial neural networks,which are one of the methods of machine learning and serve to solve many tasks, such
as image recognition problems, discriminant analysis, approximation, clustering methods, decision making,
forecasting, etc.
Artificial neural networks are built on the principle of the organization and functioning
of biological neural networks (networks of nerve cells of a living organism).
Neural networks can find and identify relationships between input parameters (even if these relationships are not known in advance) and
make very accurate forecasts based on the found patterns.
Thus, it is possible to build trading strategies based on well-trained neural networks that, in terms of their profitability, will far exceed traditional algorithmic strategies, based on the use of technical indicators.
Also, neural networks can be successfully used to select investment tools from many others available on the exchange, which can bring maximum profit in the short or long term.

that_tania

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

Sure!
We are using artificial neural networks,which are one of the methods of machine learning and serve to solve many tasks, such
as image recognition problems, discriminant analysis, approximation, clustering methods, decision making,
forecasting, etc.
Artificial neural networks are built on the principle of the organization and functioning
Neural networks can find and identify relationships between input parameters (even if these relationships are not known in advance) and
Thus, it is possible to build trading strategies based on well-trained neural networks that, in terms of their profitability, will far exceed traditional algorithmic strategies, based on the use of technical indicators.
Also, neural networks can be successfully used to select investment tools from many others available on the exchange, which can bring maximum profit in the short or long term.

Woooow..thanks! that sounds sooo promising!
How many devs are working on this?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

Sure!
forecasting, etc.

Wink Thanks!

There are currently 16 developers working on the platform.

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

Sure!
forecasting, etc.

you can actually read more about out success here - https://blog.data-trading.com/

that_tania

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:11:38 PM

Sure!
forecasting, etc.

you can actually read more about out success here - https://blog.data-trading.com/

thanks! i will check it out.
for how long have you been working on this?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:13:56 PM

Sure!
forecasting, etc.

thanks! i will check it out.
for how long have you been working on this?

Since 2014. You can learn about all the steps in our roadmap on our website - https://data-trading.com/

Aleks_Bens

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:36:17 PM

So far so good!
So the platform that you are working on will be available for users in 2019?

Am I right?
Checked your roadmap and got a bit confused with that
merve10495

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:44:02 PM

Good question, Alex.

I have also been thinking about that when checking the roadmap.
It is actually something that kinda disturbs me.

So far so good!
So the platform that you are working on will be available for users in 2019?

Am I right?
Checked your roadmap and got a bit confused with that

merve10495

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

16 developers so far but as far as I read on the website I know that they plan to expand the team.
Good for them.

So are you more Asia or West-oriented?
Do you think your project will be more successful in Asia? Why?

Sure!
forecasting, etc.

Wink Thanks!

There are currently 16 developers working on the platform.

merve10495

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Can you give a more detailed info on when the first beta version will be available?

You current Demo is actually quite cool and Ive been playing with it last days.
But I want to see real-time data, not the historical one.

Thanks

Hello, DataTrading team!

Really appreciate that.

Thanks.

Hey Aleks!
Thank you!  Smiley
You can read more about our demo here - https://blog.data-trading.com/
You can try it here - http://demo.data-trading.com/
So far it's only a proof of concept based on a backtesting. The first beta version will be available for early investors only and they will have a privilege of trying out the trading forecasting.
Cheers!

merve10495

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

Thanks for sharing, I already gave contacts to people, who are interested.

Also Dmytro Tomchuk has a trip to the USA soon, so he will be able to meet all people, interested in cooperation (that is what I have been told at least).

I am located in London, would be nice to have some conference or meeting in Europe as well.
AI..DataTRading..

That is something that interests many people, so I am sure that is a cool idea.

Hey! Can you tell a bit more about your founders trip to China? How can I arrange a meeting with them?

Hello!
As it was mentioned previously, they are going to be there on these dates:

You can choose any method listed below to contact them and arrange a meeting:
Anton Vokrug - anton.vokrug@gmail.com or +380934142932
Alexander Gandzha - sasha.gandzha@gmail.com or +380936210259

merve10495

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

I can assume that the Marketplace is gonna be a cool place, never heard of it before.

Do you guys plan to expand your geography?

Also, there is a very cool option available.

Marketplace of machine learning models is an innovation of DataTrading Team, no company seems to have it.

Each user of DataTrading system has the opportunity to develop his/ her model of machine learning. This model will be further used in screeners, trade advisors or for scoring ICO / IPO.
 If you want, these models can be published in the marketplace of machine learning models and sold to other participants of the system. The developer sets the conditions for using each model, for example:
 ● cost of use;
 ● time of use at the specified price (one month, year, all the time);
● the maximum number of traders who can purchase this model (from one (exclusive use) to an unlimited number). In addition, it is planned that the system will recommend the optimal competitive pricing strategy and terms of use for the DataTrading Marketplace based on the results of back-testing, which the developer can accept or reject.

If you worry about the quality of the model that you purchase, there is a Quality control.
The marketplace will be able to get only those models that give an acceptable level of errors and which show a high accuracy of forecasts on historical data. All data of testing and quality control will be entered in the blockchain and will be available for monitoring and auditing. In addition, the models will be checked for similarity to other existing developments, to ensure the preservation of intellectual property developers

Hello DataTrading team! Your project seems awesome to me as an investor and a trader! But what concerns me is that I am a person without any technical background. Will I be able to create my own models that will really bring me money and make the profit? Wouldn't it be difficult for me?

I read DataTrading whitepaper and I think I can answer your question.

Trained models will be able to make a profit for each client of Data Trading: they can be used for trading as
well as for selling to other market participants. The machine learning constructor will be easy to develop,
so that every client and even those without specialist education can use it.

DataTrading aims to make the use of
artificial intelligence affordable and convenient for traders so they can trade on the stock exchanges
without the need to study of the mathematical foundations of this technology. We want to offer traders
a ready-made toolkit that will help them trade on different stock exchanges and to receive the income,
which is higher than the market level. We expect that even a novice trader will be able to get a good profit
and increase his professionalism with DataTrading trading advisor. In addition, anyone who is interested in
these technologies will be able to develop their own model of artificial intelligence on the DataTrading
platform even without special education and use it for their own trade or for sale to other users of the
system.

You can find all the info on http://data-trading.com/

Thanks for your answer, James!  Wink It's correct! You don't need tech educaton to create a model.

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

Hey guys!
Thanks for all the questions.
Wanted to remind you that you can subscribe to out blog and to be the first to get to know all the news.
Cheers! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: