Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈  (Read 5948 times)
Mike Donaldson

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike. I  came across ur project on one of the ICO listings. It caught my attention and I am thinking of investing. But I have severals questions..

What stock exchanges are going to be on DataTrading platform?

Will I be able to get my tokens out if I won't use them internally for buying models?

Are you going to work with Ukrainian devs only?

Thanks!
mathuo 444 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike. I  came across ur project on one of the ICO listings. It caught my attention and I am thinking of investing. But I have severals questions..

Will I be able to get my tokens out if I won't use them internally for buying models?

Thanks!

Hello Mike! Welcome to DataTrading community!

1. We will try to work with as many as possible. We will announce them eventually.

2. Yes.

3. So far - yes. Ukrainian devs are very experienced and mature. In DataTrading, we are hiring only experts. If we lack that in Ukraine (what I doubt), we will then try to find them abroad. But for now, we are fully satisfied with our team and pool of candidates.

Feel free to ask other questions if you have any.

Cheers!

RobertByron

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:21 PM

Hey Mathuo,
What are the hard and soft caps?
RobertByron

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

Hey Mathuo,

I saw this somewhere.. but can't remember where..
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:39:42 PM

I found some promise things about this project and suggest every body should make some investment to this ico:
1. great idea
2. short term
3. active dev
4. source code update daily

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
RobertByron

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

1. We will try to work with as many as possible. We will announce them eventually.

2. Yes.

3. So far - yes. Ukrainian devs are very experienced and mature. In DataTrading, we are hiring only experts. If we lack that in Ukraine (what I doubt), we will then try to find them abroad. But for now, we are fully satisfied with our team and pool of candidates.

Cheers!

Truth they say about ukrainian devs! A friend of mine is a tech startup founder in London. He started to work with Ukrainian devs as freelancers first, and  later on he just suggested them moving to the UK till the project ends. He couldn't find better talent in London!
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

Hey Mathuo,

Hey Rob,

Soft cap - 5 Million USD for two rounds.
Hard cap - 12.5 million USD for each round.

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

I found some promise things about this project and suggest every body should make some investment to this ico:
1. great idea
2. short term
3. active dev
4. source code update daily

Thank you for your estimation and kind words!
Cheers!

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

2. Yes.

Cheers!

Truth they say about ukrainian devs! A friend of mine is a tech startup founder in London. He started to work with Ukrainian devs as freelancers first, and  later on he just suggested them moving to the UK till the project ends. He couldn't find better talent in London!

true! Wink people now are stepping away from outsourcing and hunting many great devs directly

RobertByron

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

Hey Mathuo,

Hey Rob,

Soft cap - 5 Million USD for two rounds.
Hard cap - 12.5 million USD for each round.

Thank you, sir
JoshNewman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

Someone is being quite pessimistic...or realistic..

Do you know any ICOs that have their participants money back?

I can barely recall any....

Anyways, quite a good strategy.

promising project! i wanna know how can i buy tokens now? will i still get a bonus?

Hello Josh! Pre-sale is over and there's no more a 30% bonus.
You can buy tokens during our TokenSale round A or B. Round A starts on the 18th of December.

what's the price of the token?

The cost of one token is 0.1 USD

is it going to be more expensive?

Eventually, we expect the growth. But we can't give you the exact numbers and dates.

and what happens if you won't get enough?

Hopefully, this won't happen. Smiley But if something goes wrong..all funds will be returned to the participants of the token sale (minus the transaction commissions received by the miners)

It's not a pessimistic approach. I am just trying to be safe and secure myself.

Sorry to discourage you, mate, but you chose the wrong business to be all that safe and secured. Trading is like a game, but you gonna be wise to take actions. It's like fucking for vigrinity and fighting for peace!

Kind of yes and kind of no. It's always good to know that you have a back up plan. Don't be so rude with a man. He's just trying to decide on investing and taking part. It's totally ok to ask questions like that.

IMHO, this project is not a scam. If they wanted to steal the money, why would they go for round A and B? they could have stopped at pre-sale. They gathered more than enough.

that's correct! Thank you, Robert.
I am just trying to figure out the benefits and the weak points. Everybody has them.
Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

promising project! i wanna know how can i buy tokens now? will i still get a bonus?

You can buy tokens during our TokenSale round A or B. Round A starts on the 18th of December.

Eventually, we expect the growth. But we can't give you the exact numbers and dates.

Hopefully, this won't happen. Smiley But if something goes wrong..all funds will be returned to the participants of the token sale (minus the transaction commissions received by the miners)

Sorry to discourage you, mate, but you chose the wrong business to be all that safe and secured. Trading is like a game, but you gonna be wise to take actions. It's like fucking for vigrinity and fighting for peace!

Kind of yes and kind of no. It's always good to know that you have a back up plan. Don't be so rude with a man. He's just trying to decide on investing and taking part. It's totally ok to ask questions like that.

IMHO, this project is not a scam. If they wanted to steal the money, why would they go for round A and B? they could have stopped at pre-sale. They gathered more than enough.

I am just trying to figure out the benefits and the weak points. Everybody has them.

If you search for weak points, you'll find them and nothing more.

Mike Donaldson

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:05:45 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

2. Yes.

Cheers!

Thanks Mathuo!

Have you partnered up with any stock exchange yet?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

2. Yes.

Cheers!

Thanks Mathuo!

Have you partnered up with any stock exchange yet?

We are in the negotiation proccess. It's kinda in a stealth mode so far. But I will update you here as soon as we have some infor to share.

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

Josh, if you have some doubts and second thoughts, ask me any questions you have! I'll be more than happy to assist you! Smiley

JoshNewman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

Josh, if you have some doubts and second thoughts, ask me any questions you have! I'll be more than happy to assist you! Smiley

Thanks. Can we have a skype call or smth?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

[/quote]

Sure! Check ur PM box.

Aleks_Bens

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:04 PM

I am also interested in Skypeing with DataTrading!

Roll Eyes¨

How about a group call that you can organize for all people, who are interested?

Already excited!

Sure! Check ur PM box.
[/quote]
merve10495

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

Have you heard about CryptoKitties??

Unfortunately, the project seems in danger of becoming a victim of its own success, having risen in a matter of days from just 4% of the total network traffic to 14%. This has resulted in a transaction backlog, with hundreds of kitty lovers waiting for their new pets to be issued on the blockchain. For impatient virtual pet-owners waiting in line, Crypto Kitties has promised to absorb some of the costs for gas used to send transactions through the ethereum network. The number of unconfirmed transactions in the ethereum mempool soared to 15,000 today, with Crypto Kitties bearing the brunt of the blame

Hooppppeeeee DataTrading does not experience any problems connected to it!

Sad

Terrible

CodeBios

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:07:26 PM

i've seen enough information about the project, so far I bet on the ability to be feasible, I hope not be wrong, more so far I am strong by the project, success with the development general him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: