Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

License for Revolut, EU Parliament, rules for FINMA

📍EU wants to be a leader in blockchain promoting

The European Parliament has called for measures to accelerate the adoption of the blockchain in trade and business throughout the region.

On Thursday, the legislature passed a resolution entitled “Blockchain: Perspective Trade Policy”, which outlines how emerging technologies can improve EU trade policies, including free trade agreements and mutual recognition.

The resolution explained that, despite previous trading successes, the EU’s free trade agreements were still underutilized. On average, only 67% of exporters and 90% of importers use feed-in tariffs in the EU and its partner countries.

📍Fintech startup Revolut received a European banking license

London-based startup Revolut, which specializes in financial technologies, obtained a European banking license as Brexit approached plans to launch checking and savings accounts, as well as retail and business lending.

The Bank of Lithuania, the central bank of an Eastern European country, granted Revolut regulatory approval, which gives it the right to operate throughout the European Union.

📍New Approach to Blockchain Regulation in Switzerland

The Swiss government has announced a new legislative approach to regulating the blockchain in an official report. The document acknowledges that technology is one of the most important recent developments for the financial sector in stimulating the country’s economy.

The government’s plan is to create the best possible legal conditions so that the country can continue to develop as a leading and sustainable direction for fintech, blockchains and innovative companies in a number of areas.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://goo.gl/KpgyT7

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Meet new symbols!

Now you can find new trading assets in MetaTrader5: BAB (Bitcoin ABC) and BVS (Bitcoin VS).

The currency pairs are already available for trading:

BAB/USD (Bitcoin ABC/USD), BAB/EUR (Bitcoin ABC/Eвpo), BVS/USD (Bitcoin VS/USD), BVS/EUR (Bitcoin VS/USD).

SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 09:03:52 PM by SuperNovah90

I tried to receive a cashback using a manual on link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VQu83YOsCxNVreTJ7gfAbYcoAKvAprZn/view
but I get error "Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds".  Angry Sad

you pay a commission. Your balance should have enough funds for a transaction.
Ok, thank you  Smiley
Is there anything I can check my cashback from unless I don't have enough GAZ for transaction?

AkunaMatata1991

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

How do you think this project will be able to enter everyday life?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

I tried to receive a cashback using a manual on link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VQu83YOsCxNVreTJ7gfAbYcoAKvAprZn/view
but I get error "Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds".  Angry Sad

Ok, thank you  Smiley
Is there anything I can check my cashback from unless I don't have enough GAZ for transaction?

You can calculate it using the formula.

CASHBACK is 5% of all deposits to the broker’s accounts that traders made in cryptocurrencies. You can use the following formula to calculate your Cashback:

CASHBACK = LHC*[(In-Out)*0,05]/E , where

LHC is the number of tokens you hold

(IN – Out) is the amount deposited to the broker’s accounts minus all the withdrawals made from it

E – the total amount of emitted tokens = 101 788 634

For the first period, our total proceedings (IN-OUT) in crypto has amounted to a relatively low amount of 87’000 USD.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

How do you think this project will be able to enter everyday life?

we have everything for this. we have a strong team. and a great project. we will continue to develop our project

SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

Ok, thank you  Smiley

CASHBACK is 5% of all deposits to the broker’s accounts that traders made in cryptocurrencies. You can use the following formula to calculate your Cashback:

(IN – Out) is the amount deposited to the broker’s accounts minus all the withdrawals made from it

For the first period, our total proceedings (IN-OUT) in crypto has amounted to a relatively low amount of 87’000 USD.
Ok, for my case it's 0.8547.
Is this in ETH or $?

976PerLarisa

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Do you think this startup can take root in everyday life?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Ok, thank you  Smiley

Is this in ETH or $?

Eth

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

LH-Crypto at the International Money Fair 2018

LH-Crypto team is back from Shanghai, heart of China's commerce, where International Money Fair 2018, one of the leading financial trade fares, took place between December 14 and 16.

Our guys had hot time working: thousands of people paid a visit to the fair and a lot of them expressed huge interest in LH-Crypto diverse offers.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Trading shedule during New year holidays

Dear clients!

LH-Crypto wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2019!

We thank you for being with us and send you all the best wishes for the upcoming year.

Please pay attention to the changes in trading terminal operation due to holidays:

✅There will be no trading for Forex, CFDs, energies and metals instruments on December 24, 25 and 31, as well as on January 1 and 2;

✅crypto instruments will be traded 24/7.

Due to Accounting Department holidays from December 24 to 26, from December 28 to 31 and from January 1 to 9 funds withdrawal in manual mode will be unavailable.

Please mind: on national holidays trading is subject to ‘thin market’ aspects, like lower liquidity, higher spreads, tightened requirements for marginal trade etc.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

LH-Crypto at Shanghai International Money Fair 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7q8YwepucQ

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

📌Christmas Bonus

LH-Crypto team wishes you all the best for Christmas and New Year!

To celebrate the upcoming holidays we grant you a special 10% bonus: every time you deposit your account we add extra 10% of the replenished amount.

https://youtu.be/1QLTPD5w7rY

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 08:19:07 AM by lhcrypto

We got you presents 🎁

LH-Crypto wishes you all the best for the upcoming holidays and grants you a very special promocode.

This promocode allows you to get an extra 30% to the amount, deposited into your account.

Christmas bonuses are not summed up.

You can find a link to a webpage with this special promocode in our social networks, on advertising banners or on partner’s websites.

https://www.lh-crypto.com/christmas-bonus-2019/

See the instruction on how to use the bonus below👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osRW-_rhIv4

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!

amaral1977

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

Ok, thank you  Smiley

Is this in ETH or $?

Eth
You mean that amount converted in ETH? because if you are divinding 5% of 87k dollars for the number of tokens, you get a number in dollars...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

Ok, thank you  Smiley

Is this in ETH or $?

Eth
You mean that amount converted in ETH? because if you are divinding 5% of 87k dollars for the number of tokens, you get a number in dollars...

yes payments are transferred to eth

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

the exchange is complete. tokens burned

Sorry?

You´ve burned what would have belonged to me without even informing me about the fact that there´s anything that needs action and handing out a deadline?

I´ve spent days (!) for your translations, you´ll surely find a way.

We reported this in every post before burning tokens. almost every week

Where?

I was reading this early this year: https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-1648366741c3 and added the custom token to MEW

Also this article states:

"What is the difference between a bounty token and a simple token? No difference. Soon we will combine balances, tokens are equated to each other."

https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/conversion-of-bounty-tokens-of-the-project-lhcoin-6aa96d4bcaee - Not a single word about a deadline when I did not misread it !?

And later in the follow-up https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-project-lh-crypto-burned-unsold-within-the-crowdsale-tokens-9a47e049c130 - nothing -
"Also, our company issued 30 000 000 bounty tokens, which were converted into standard LH-Coin after sending to the wallets of investors!"
Not a single word about "Action required", "deadline" or anything similar.

Sorry but that is a situation I will not accept, please check with the core-team how to solve this.

we will not be able to resolve this situation. tokens burned. Sorry

Where did you inform about a deadline / an urgent need to change the useless tokens into real ones?

Where? Officially!

The underlined answer anyway is not acceptable - there is always a way (if the project-responsibles, want it ofc)

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

I am still waiting for your answer with a solution for the above mentioned issue as it is not acceptable that you did burn that does belong to somebody who put many hours (time is not growing on trees) into translations for your project to help raising the amount you did raise.

I could have accepted it when there would have been sufficient communications about the deadline, what is not the case here.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Friend, it's pretty obvious you left it too long to claim.

I can pretty much assume you're out of luck due to your inaction in claiming them sooner.

Friend, for "too long" it needs a deadline through sufficient communication-channels.

I am asking when & where this deadline has been published?

That should be quite fast & easy to answer...
''Common-sense'' and practicality also apply. You had months to claim your tokens, and they left a generous window of time to allow people to do so.

Unless L&H Crypto feel kind enough to buy and send you the tokens, which they've basically said ''no'' to repeatedly, I suspect that you're out of luck, and it's pretty much your own fault for procrastinating to racing to the finishing line long after the race had already finished.

Don´t get me wrong, I am totally in line with "Who comes too late" has to see it as his own fault, no way around that.

But: For anybody being "too late" there is a need of a deadline, and that is the only thing I am asking for.

If there never was a deadline, then the window is open until a deadline is set.

So far nobody - neither you nor any of the officials - took the liberty to answer with any link to a suffiicient, official information about that sort of "deadline" that I have missed.

Kind reminder @LHCrypto-executives

Kind reminder

I wonder how long the LH-responsibles will ignore my question...

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 08:17:18 AM by lhcrypto

Terms of Christmas Bonus 2019

Dear client!

You are granted with the special Christmas bonus from LH-Crypto.

✅The 10% bonus is given every time you replenish your account in your Client's Area.

✅Also, you can receive a 30% bonus! All you need to do is to follow a promo code link on our social networks pages, banners or partners sites.

After you found the page and the code, insert the promo code into a special field when you replenish the account in your Personal Area.

➡The bonus works for all the replenishments.
➡One promo code can be used for one account only.
➡Bonuses are not added to each other.

The special offer is on from December 24, 2018 to February 1, 2019.

https://www.lh-crypto.com/christmas-bonus-2019/

Midgarosormr

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

the exchange is complete. tokens burned

Sorry?

You´ve burned what would have belonged to me without even informing me about the fact that there´s anything that needs action and handing out a deadline?

I´ve spent days (!) for your translations, you´ll surely find a way.

We reported this in every post before burning tokens. almost every week

Where?

I was reading this early this year: https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-1648366741c3 and added the custom token to MEW

Also this article states:

"What is the difference between a bounty token and a simple token? No difference. Soon we will combine balances, tokens are equated to each other."

https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/conversion-of-bounty-tokens-of-the-project-lhcoin-6aa96d4bcaee - Not a single word about a deadline when I did not misread it !?

And later in the follow-up https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-project-lh-crypto-burned-unsold-within-the-crowdsale-tokens-9a47e049c130 - nothing -
"Also, our company issued 30 000 000 bounty tokens, which were converted into standard LH-Coin after sending to the wallets of investors!"
Not a single word about "Action required", "deadline" or anything similar.

Sorry but that is a situation I will not accept, please check with the core-team how to solve this.

we will not be able to resolve this situation. tokens burned. Sorry

Where did you inform about a deadline / an urgent need to change the useless tokens into real ones?

Where? Officially!

The underlined answer anyway is not acceptable - there is always a way (if the project-responsibles, want it ofc)

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

I am still waiting for your answer with a solution for the above mentioned issue as it is not acceptable that you did burn that does belong to somebody who put many hours (time is not growing on trees) into translations for your project to help raising the amount you did raise.

I could have accepted it when there would have been sufficient communications about the deadline, what is not the case here.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Friend, it's pretty obvious you left it too long to claim.

I can pretty much assume you're out of luck due to your inaction in claiming them sooner.

Friend, for "too long" it needs a deadline through sufficient communication-channels.

I am asking when & where this deadline has been published?

That should be quite fast & easy to answer...
''Common-sense'' and practicality also apply. You had months to claim your tokens, and they left a generous window of time to allow people to do so.

Unless L&H Crypto feel kind enough to buy and send you the tokens, which they've basically said ''no'' to repeatedly, I suspect that you're out of luck, and it's pretty much your own fault for procrastinating to racing to the finishing line long after the race had already finished.

Don´t get me wrong, I am totally in line with "Who comes too late" has to see it as his own fault, no way around that.

But: For anybody being "too late" there is a need of a deadline, and that is the only thing I am asking for.

If there never was a deadline, then the window is open until a deadline is set.

So far nobody - neither you nor any of the officials - took the liberty to answer with any link to a suffiicient, official information about that sort of "deadline" that I have missed.

Kind reminder @LHCrypto-executives

Kind reminder

I wonder how long the LH-responsibles will ignore my question...
They haven't ignored you: they answered you several pages back that they couldn't help you.

You're pretty much out of luck, sadly enough.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: