Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:35:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

Give a link to WP!

White Paper can see the link https://lh-crypto.io/static/WhitePaper_en.pdf

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

Sorry, but your personal text on your profile is hilarious.

"#LHCOIN IS A TOKEN WITH MONTHLY INCOME FROM OPERA"
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

LHCrypto presence at Moscow ICO Battle

Yet another round of ICO battle took place on November 1 in Moscow. This event served as a stepping stone towards the National Annual Digital Economy and Blockchain Award. The goal of ICO Battle lies in granting an opportunity for startups and enterprises looking to launch their ICOs, to test their projects and receive feedback from experts, colleagues and investors.

Our project was also presented at the event – Alexander Smirnov revealed the reasons why Larson&Holz, a practicing international Forex and binaries broker, decided to launch crypto-brokerage, and what we expect from the project.

A detailed video from the event is already up on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3YnGwgmZVU

#LHCrypto #Forex #cryptocurrency #broker

EmiLien

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

Is there a referral program? Write more!

I like this project. But, there are questions. I want to attract investors, but not to be an investor)
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

Sorry, but your personal text on your profile is hilarious.

"#LHCOIN IS A TOKEN WITH MONTHLY INCOME FROM OPERA"

Thank you! )) this is some kind of bug  Angry Angry Angry Angry

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

Is there a referral program? Write more!

I like this project. But, there are questions. I want to attract investors, but not to be an investor)

Yes, of course we have a referral program. You can earn by simply recommending our company.
We either pay 3% of the acquired sum in ETH. or we pay out this sum in Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B) at the ratio 1:10.
So if the investor you have invited purchases 100 #LHCoin tokens, then you receive 10 Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B).
You can choose the type of your reward. Either in crypto-currency (ETH) or in #LHCoin_B tokens. All you need to do to take part in our referral program is to register on our site. After the registration is completed, you will get a 6-digit code. You can attract new investors to the project by sharing the information about our company and posting links to our site:
For instance, if your code is 123456, then the link you post is
https://lh-crypto.io/123456
After one follows this link, his or her computer will be marked with a special code, the so-called cookie. Next, if this person, i.e. your referral, buys our tokens, you will be rewarded for it and will see him or her in your Clients Area.

We will be happy to answer all your questions!

xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:48 PM

when open ico selling dev
iam not found ico landing page in youre site

is good another promote in here, must promote in client youre forex broker, follow promote binary,com option trading, in mid november open ico selling and create crypto too

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

LHCoin encourages early investors

Many issuers of new cryptocurrencies say about guaranteed return, but not all of them prescribe clearly such mechanisms of profit in their smart contracts. LHCoin not just ensures income to investors at 20 % per annum, but has in their arsenal some mechanisms of its increasing.

In addition to the guaranteed return from the operating activities of the broker of Larson&Holz, holders of the tokens LHCoin can increase their profits through a bonus program Early Bird Bonus, which is a financial reward to early investors due to a more expensive sell of coins to following investors.

At each stage of the ICO the value of the token LHCoin will increase by 5%. This difference will go not to the income of the Issuer (as usual), but will be proportionally divided between those investors who have bought coins in the earlier stages of the ICO. Thus, all holders of tokens LHCoin with the exception of those who have invested in the project already at the last stage of ICO can count on real income.

https://lh-crypto.io
#LHCrypto #Forex #cryptocurrency #broker

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

when open ico selling dev
iam not found ico landing page in youre site

is good another promote in here, must promote in client youre forex broker, follow promote binary,com option trading, in mid november open ico selling and create crypto too

Our official website https://lh-crypto.io about our new project. Here is a detailed information about ICO, and about the project, and about programs (bounty, CashBack, early birds). I want to clarify that we are doing this project on the basis of a working broker Larson & Holz. We offer investors and future investors new opportunities.

Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Tell us about the referral program. I do not want to be an investor, I want to invite investors)  Wink
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:53:25 PM

Tell us about the referral program. I do not want to be an investor, I want to invite investors)  Wink

You can earn by simply recommending our company. We either pay 3% of the acquired sum in ETH. or we pay out this sum in Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B) at the ratio 1:10.  So if the investor you have invited purchases 100 #LHCoin tokens, then you receive 10 Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B). You can choose the type of your reward. Either in crypto-currency (ETH) or in #LHCoin_B tokens. All you need to do to take part in our referral program is to register on our site. After the registration is completed, you will get a 6-digit code. You can attract new investors to the project by sharing the information about our company and posting links to our site:
For instance, if your code is 123456, then the link you post is
https://lh-crypto.io/123456
After one follows this link, his or her computer will be marked with a special code, the so-called cookie. Next, if this person, i.e. your referral, buys our tokens, you will be rewarded for it and will see him or her  in your Clients Area.

Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

Why do you need ICO? You are already a successful company. I watched ICO Battle with your representative Smirnov - it was interesting!
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

Why do you need ICO? You are already a successful company. I watched ICO Battle with your representative Smirnov - it was interesting!

Everything is simple! We raise funds to create a crypto version of an existing Forex broker. We are planning to launch an additional branch of the broker with all the operations processed in crypto-currencies only.

shmeall

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:43:51 PM

How much do you expect to raise?
piknik.ob

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

What do you think about Binance exhange? I think it s a good chance to be listed there. They are open for new project now
club8035

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

You can test the broker’s services on its official site www.lh-broker.com
Read more about the brand history on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larson%26Holz
Evgenya25

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

are you listed on bittrex?
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

Interesting, will keep an eye out on this project  Smiley Smiley

BitByata

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

I will wait for more updates about this coin.
Victor_Adams

Activity: 126

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

Why threre is no ETH address on your bounty reg form?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: