Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:26:04 PM

I've read in the web that like investors we can earn more inviting new people. Could you explain it?

As investors you can get income from the operating activities of a broker) This is a very simple scheme that is painted on our website
That is great. Can someone  find the scheme and paste it here please?
I think this is interesting for all.

You can earn by simply recommending our company.
We either pay 3% of the acquired sum in ETH. or we pay out this sum in Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B) at the ratio 1:10.
So if the investor you have invited purchases 100 #LHCoin tokens, then you receive 10 Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B).
You can choose the type of your reward. Either in crypto-currency (ETH) or in #LHCoin_B tokens.

All you need to do to take part in our referral program is to register on our site. After the registration is completed, you will get a 6-digit code.
You can attract new investors to the project by sharing the information about our company and posting links to our site:
For instance, if your code is 123456, then the link you post is
https://lh-crypto.io/123456

After one follows this link, his or her computer will be marked with a special code, the so-called cookie.
Next, if this person, i.e. your referral, buys our tokens, you will be rewarded for it and will see him or her
in your Clients Area.

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

Alexander Smirnov and developer of a smart contract - Denis Birman

#LHCrypto #Forex #cryptocurrency #broker
Are you members of the team?

what do u mean?
I think he is asking for the guys that appear in the picture
This guys are members of the team. If you go to the first page of this topic, you will all off them
It is always interesting and good for investors and users to know the team
Have a look above the image, they're Alexander Smirnov and the developer of the smart contract, Denis Birman.
Is Alexander Smirnov the SEO?
bucayboyne

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

Have you planned any conference soon? I'm interested in it.

Follow our news. We will announce this later.
Are the news publicated in your website?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

We have allready collected more than $ 400,000, not counting the amount of applications received from traders Larson & Holz! Congratulations all LH-Crypto's investors.

www.lh-crypto.io

Huxleyfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

I've read in the web that like investors we can earn more inviting new people. Could you explain it?

As investors you can get income from the operating activities of a broker) This is a very simple scheme that is painted on our website
That is great. Can someone  find the scheme and paste it here please?

We either pay 3% of the acquired sum in ETH. or we pay out this sum in Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B) at the ratio 1:10.
So if the investor you have invited purchases 100 #LHCoin tokens, then you receive 10 Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B).
You can choose the type of your reward. Either in crypto-currency (ETH) or in #LHCoin_B tokens.

All you need to do to take part in our referral program is to register on our site. After the registration is completed, you will get a 6-digit code.
You can attract new investors to the project by sharing the information about our company and posting links to our site:

After one follows this link, his or her computer will be marked with a special code, the so-called cookie.
Next, if this person, i.e. your referral, buys our tokens, you will be rewarded for it and will see him or her
in your Clients Area.
IS this the only way to have extra tokens inviting people?
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:30:08 PM

Will your company offer financial markets trading? I don't have experience in the field but would love to trade.
Siamda

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:45:50 PM

in your Clients Area.
Now I'm convinced that spread this ICO is beneficial for everyone.
I understand that we can earn ETH or tokens and it seems very easy.
What is the difference between LHCoin_B and LHCoin?
Jupiter13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

Do you have a telegram group to talk about LH Crypto?
Yes they have. You can join them folowing the next link https://t.me/LHCrypto
Thank you! I think that I will follow closely this group.
Jupiter13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

The main difference between the ICO of the project Lh-Crypto and others is the fact that it was developed on the basis of already successful existing business of the company Larson&Holz.

Why is it so important? What would it give to investors?
The company Larson&Holz has been successfully working on the financial markets since 2004. Today the company has hundreds of thousands of registered Forex traders from all over the world. Monthly incoming customer flow of the company is 3 000 000 USD. All this allows us to guarantee to investors that their contribution to the tokens LHCoin will have annual returns of at least 20%, as we undertake all the risks!

To ensure the profitability of the token LHCoin, the company Larson&Holz has developed within the project Lh-Crypto the program Token Rate Insurance System. If in a year after the start of trading on the exchange the return of the token LHCoin is below 20%, according to the Token Rate Insurance System, the company Larson&Holz will offset the remaining difference from their own funds.

Join our PRE ICO and make the most of bonuses! It is safe and profitable!

More info on the website https://lh-crypto.io/?lang=en.

This is a good invest and I will join in. The experience and succes of the company Larson&Holz give me security.
Do you think the same?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:33:49 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:44:19 AM by lhcrypto

We have already stated that due to the applications received from the traders of the broker Larson & Holz the project LH-Crypto has already closed the Soft Cap at the stage of the Pre-ICO.

Today the funds written off from the trading accounts of traders who have supported the project of the first cryptobroker, have been credited to the account of our ICO and now are displayed in the line of financial indicators on the website.

At the moment the total amount of the collected investment is  $1 613 990!

We would like to congratulate again all investors of the project with this achievement!

www.lh-crypto.io

rokieinvest

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

Will your company offer financial markets trading? I don't have experience in the field but would love to trade.
You can open a demo account.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:59:47 AM

Alexander Smirnov and developer of a smart contract - Denis Birman

Are you members of the team?

what do u mean?
I think he is asking for the guys that appear in the picture
This guys are members of the team. If you go to the first page of this topic, you will all off them
It is always interesting and good for investors and users to know the team
Have a look above the image, they're Alexander Smirnov and the developer of the smart contract, Denis Birman.
Is Alexander Smirnov the SEO?

No, Alexander Smirnov is one of the leaders of the Lhcrypto project

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

The main difference between the ICO of the project Lh-Crypto and others is the fact that it was developed on the basis of already successful existing business of the company Larson&Holz.

Why is it so important? What would it give to investors?
The company Larson&Holz has been successfully working on the financial markets since 2004. Today the company has hundreds of thousands of registered Forex traders from all over the world. Monthly incoming customer flow of the company is 3 000 000 USD. All this allows us to guarantee to investors that their contribution to the tokens LHCoin will have annual returns of at least 20%, as we undertake all the risks!

To ensure the profitability of the token LHCoin, the company Larson&Holz has developed within the project Lh-Crypto the program Token Rate Insurance System. If in a year after the start of trading on the exchange the return of the token LHCoin is below 20%, according to the Token Rate Insurance System, the company Larson&Holz will offset the remaining difference from their own funds.

Join our PRE ICO and make the most of bonuses! It is safe and profitable!

More info on the website https://lh-crypto.io/?lang=en.

This is a good invest and I will join in. The experience and succes of the company Larson&Holz give me security.
Do you think the same?

Our experience and working international broker
on the basis of which we started a new project Lhcrypto
allows us to give guarantees to our investors.

bucayboyne

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

We have already stated that due to the applications received from the traders of the broker Larson & Holz the project LH-Crypto has already closed the Soft Cap at the stage of the Pre-ICO.

Today the funds written off from the trading accounts of traders who have supported the project of the first cryptobroker, have been credited to the account of our ICO and now are displayed in the line of financial indicators on the website.

At the moment the total amount of the collected investment is  $1 613 990!

We would like to congratulate again all investors of the project with this achievement!

www.lh-crypto.io

I can see how strong is your project and it will be successful. Congratulations, guys
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

in your Clients Area.

LHCoin_B - this token is paid to bounty program participants. We called this LHCoin_B token

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

Oh sure. We are an international broker Larson & Holz

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

in your Clients Area.
IS this the only way to have extra tokens inviting people?

No, if you are an investor you can buy now with the benefit of tokens + 15%.
Until December 1, the action "last chance"

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

Have you planned any conference soon? I'm interested in it.

Follow our news. We will announce this later.
Are the news publicated in your website?

Yes. On our official website and here in social networks!

cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Do you have a telegram group to talk about LH Crypto?
Yes they have. You can join them folowing the next link https://t.me/LHCrypto
Telegram group is interesting but do you have others like facebook or twiter ?
Look at the first post of the thread. You will found te information in there.
heinemannplus

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

in your Clients Area.

LHCoin_B - this token is paid to bounty program participants. We called this LHCoin_B token
so the only way to obtain LHCoin_B token is be part of the bounty program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: