Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine  (Read 67643 times)
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Tell me, please, is there information or plans, negotiations on listing on new large stock exchanges?
I remember talking about Binance, but there is no result.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Kucoin - ?

i know for a fact the team are working hard behind the scenes for more exchanges, infact just recently its been listed on a couple of the smaller ones but as we all know the exchanges have all been having problems dealing with the influx of new money and customers, bottom line is until they get things sorted out then the last things on their minds are the listing of new coins

patience from all concerned will be rewarded in time im sure, as Guillaume917 said check out the discord channel for all the latest info and access to the team who are always present unlike some other projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Tell me, please, is there information or plans, negotiations on listing on new large stock exchanges?

Kucoin - ?

i know for a fact the team are working hard behind the scenes for more exchanges, infact just recently its been listed on a couple of the smaller ones but as we all know the exchanges have all been having problems dealing with the influx of new money and customers, bottom line is until they get things sorted out then the last things on their minds are the listing of new coins

patience from all concerned will be rewarded in time im sure, as Guillaume917 said check out the discord channel for all the latest info and access to the team who are always present unlike some other projects
Thanks for the answer. I understand that the future of the project is very good, but I'm interested in knowing the nearest prospects. In March, the remuneration from MasterNode will decrease and I would like that the price should have increased by that moment.

I would like to see information here, and not search in chats(discord). I believe that communication should be public on the forum so that newcomers can see that the community is great, and the developers are attentive and actively working on the project!

It would be very good that the team of developers summed up the results for a week or a month and informed about the nearest payments, negotiations.
easypeasy

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Kucoin - ?

Thanks for the answer. I understand that the future of the project is very good, but I'm interested in knowing the nearest prospects. In March, the remuneration from MasterNode will decrease and I would like that the price should have increased by that moment.

I would like to see information here, and not search in chats(discord). I believe that communication should be public on the forum so that newcomers can see that the community is great, and the developers are attentive and actively working on the project!

It would be very good that the team of developers summed up the results for a week or a month and informed about the nearest payments, negotiations.

I agree with you that it would be nice if there was a bi-weekly update from the team or even if one of them monitored and answered questions here on btctalk, for sure it would help the whole community and any potential investors who would be reassured by a regular presence

All the info anyone needs is on the discord channel, you dont need to search as its all broken down into different channels and pretty easy to find, i appreciate that discord isn'nt for everyone hence why i think it would be a positive move if someone from the team was appointed as the bitcointalk rep to keep all non discord folks abreast of the latest developments

You're right that the rewards do drop in march, i think thats a healthy thing in the long run as it means less coins in circulation which will ultimately drive up the price (by the basic rules of supply and demand) as of right now we are approaching almost 50% of the coins are tied up in masternodes which shows a lot of confidence in the project, again that will hopefullyy drive the price too

All investors want to see strides being taken in the development and the price mooning of course they do, but back in the real world code has to be written, checked, double checked, tested, tested again, alpha released, beta released then finally submitted for public release, as much as we all want it, these things take time and man hrs to complete so tbh we all have to be patient

Also dont forget phore was trading around 4000 sats in december and its now hovering around 40,000 sats now, to me a 10 times increase in a month is pretty good already, what do people expect?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

You can stake PHR on a pool now.
It pays much faster than solo staking and your wallet doesn't have to be turned on 24/7.
I've been staking for about two months now on
Simple Pos Pool  and I am very happy with how much I earned.

There is not such thing a Staking Pool

These pools require you to deposit your Phore, DO NOT DO IT!

Any service that asks you to deposit coins in exchange for staking service is a scam.
solotraderbct

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

Kucoin - ?

I agree with you that it would be nice if there was a bi-weekly update from the team or even if one of them monitored and answered questions here on btctalk, for sure it would help the whole community and any potential investors who would be reassured by a regular presence

All the info anyone needs is on the discord channel, you dont need to search as its all broken down into different channels and pretty easy to find, i appreciate that discord isn'nt for everyone hence why i think it would be a positive move if someone from the team was appointed as the bitcointalk rep to keep all non discord folks abreast of the latest developments

You're right that the rewards do drop in march, i think thats a healthy thing in the long run as it means less coins in circulation which will ultimately drive up the price (by the basic rules of supply and demand) as of right now we are approaching almost 50% of the coins are tied up in masternodes which shows a lot of confidence in the project, again that will hopefullyy drive the price too

All investors want to see strides being taken in the development and the price mooning of course they do, but back in the real world code has to be written, checked, double checked, tested, tested again, alpha released, beta released then finally submitted for public release, as much as we all want it, these things take time and man hrs to complete so tbh we all have to be patient

Also dont forget phore was trading around 4000 sats in december and its now hovering around 40,000 sats now, to me a 10 times increase in a month is pretty good already, what do people expect?
Totally agree with you. Someone tried spreading FUDs about the project.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

Totally agree with you. Someone tried spreading FUDs about the project.
What are you talking about?
Shanto

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

What the team has been up to lately:

1. Marketplace closed beta will become open beta to the public soon
2. Litepaper near published
3. The next wallet version with backend upgrades being developed
4. A new wallet UI
5. New hires who's responsibilities are to contact Marketplace vendors/users
6. New marketing plan being drafted by our Head of Marketing
7. New website design
8. Contacting services with our new logo
9. Rearranging staff roles
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

4. A new wallet UI
7. New website design

Very interesting plans and thank you for your work and attention to the user's gratification!
All of the above is planned for the first quarter of the year. Can we expect something of the above in January?
Vaerros

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

When will the road map come out?
vovannovig2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

When will the road map come out?
https://phore.io/phore-roadmap/
https://github.com/phoreproject/documentation/blob/master/raw_documents/Phore_Whitepaper_2_EN.pdf
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

Kucoin - ?

We hear you about the regular updates in this channel. Hence Guillaume coming on board to help with that respect. We're also working on development blogs etc., so that should help increase communication to the community.

TobyTheCat

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

For those interested, here is the Japanese translation of the white paper :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox8x8zqrk1kl1zx/Phore_WP_V2.0_JPN.pdf?dl=0

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

4. A new wallet UI
7. New website design

thanks for you sync information to us.  looking forward to the beta version Marketplace.
btw, is any news about new exchange ?

TobyTheCat

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

4. A new wallet UI
7. New website design

thanks for you sync information to us.  looking forward to the beta version Marketplace.
btw, is any news about new exchange ?

Lately, exchanges have been cautious about the release of information. We have to follow their rules and will release any information as soon as possible. This is a daily effort on behalf of the team.

chimsolotrading

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

It pays much faster than solo staking and your wallet doesn't have to be turned on 24/7.
Definitely right! mining or staking on pools always profitable than solo-mining/staking. Let's go to pools, stakers.
vovannovig2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

Definitely right! mining or staking on pools always profitable than solo-mining/staking. Let's go to pools, stakers.
Good luck to you.
I think it's better to keep your coins, and if someone sends money to the pool, he does it at his own risk.
Everyone should understand that this is a very big risk!
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Good luck to you.
I think it's better to keep your coins, and if someone sends money to the pool, he does it at his own risk.
Everyone should understand that this is a very big risk!

And this Pool has a 4-tier referral system, which just screams SCAM to me. Pool mining is very different, the risk is low, at worst you lose a day of mining, but with staking the worst case is you lose your stakes and all your coins.

If you don't want to run your Laptop 24/7 for staking, get a stick PC, or a Raspberry Pi and stake on that!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

4. A new wallet UI
7. New website design

Thanks for the update. That marketplace is going to be interesting.
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

4. A new wallet UI
7. New website design

Which new features will appear in the new wallet UI?

I'm not aware of any particular features.
However here's an early preview of the GUI if you're interested:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTnNqthW0AImWdw.jpg

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Colombina

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

It is possible to start two Masternodes in one wallet? There are those who tried and will give me the instruction?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: