Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine  (Read 67643 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

Damn the forum is ugly af. Can't find any information there. Only the proposed changes but nothing about what will REALLY change ..
Is it too much to ask for someone who can clearify this here?
Simply just the block rewards from POS and MN after march.
Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin
All the info is there, if you follow the links we provided.
I'll paste the chart here, it'll be easier for you than browsing the forum:

Mmh for some reason this doesn't work. Let's do it manually then:

Both Proposals Approved

Date                        Block Height                Masternode Reward          Staking Reward          Dev Budget
Current                  <= 775,600                                 4.2 PHR                            2.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Mar 9, 2019           775,601-1,043,999                       2.7 PHR                            1.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Sep 11, 2019          1,044,100-1,562,398                   2.16 PHR                          1.44 PHR                     1 PHR
Sep 6, 2020           >= 1,562,399                              1.62 PHR                          1.08 PHR                     1 PHR

What is the reason for constantly increasing the dev budget relatively to MN rewards and POS rewards? Your schedule results in a 27% cut for the dev budget from any block...

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

Damn the forum is ugly af. Can't find any information there. Only the proposed changes but nothing about what will REALLY change ..
Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin

Both Proposals Approved

Date                        Block Height                Masternode Reward          Staking Reward          Dev Budget
Current                  <= 775,600                                 4.2 PHR                            2.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Mar 9, 2019           775,601-1,043,999                       2.7 PHR                            1.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Sep 11, 2019          1,044,100-1,562,398                   2.16 PHR                          1.44 PHR                     1 PHR
Sep 6, 2020           >= 1,562,399                              1.62 PHR                          1.08 PHR                     1 PHR

What is the reason for constantly increasing the dev budget relatively to MN rewards and POS rewards? Your schedule results in a 27% cut for the dev budget from any block...
The road map is increasingly complex and expensive in the next few years. If the price increases dramatically, there will be a vote to reduce. 

remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

I'm thinking of diving in a serious and promising masternode. I have a 2 BTC budget. Should you recommend me Phore? Tech looks promising, but vol is a lil bit tiny..

Shanto

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

I'm thinking of diving in a serious and promising masternode. I have a 2 BTC budget. Should you recommend me Phore? Tech looks promising, but vol is a lil bit tiny..

Cryptopia's volume had dropped because of the recent dip in BTC price.

Their volume comes in waves called 'Altcoin Booms'

We are always in search of new exchanges with much higher volume.

Buy orders are always helpful but don't take this as investment advice!  Wink
mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

One of the most promising coins for 2018 and the most impressive an ambitious road map I have seen to date.

Impressive team that is rapidly growing. Always available to answer questions and very active across all social platforms.

I have a feeling there will be some early releases ahead of schedule and a few additions to the road map by years end as well.

If there is a project that is pushing extremely hard for real world adoption and utility... it is Phore.

easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

One of the most promising coins for 2018 and the most impressive an ambitious road map I have seen to date.

Impressive team that is rapidly growing. Always available to answer questions and very active across all social platforms.

I have a feeling there will be some early releases ahead of schedule and a few additions to the road map by years end as well.

If there is a project that is pushing extremely hard for real world adoption and utility... it is Phore.

What this guy says!

I've yet to come across a better investment than phore, if the team can pull off the roadmap then i believe its an easy 10x from where we are just now, fingers crossed
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Cryptopia's volume had dropped because of the recent dip in BTC price.

Their volume comes in waves called 'Altcoin Booms'

We are always in search of new exchanges with much higher volume.

Buy orders are always helpful but don't take this as investment advice!  Wink

nothing to worry about. It´s not altcycle time yet.

Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Definitely!
The masternode ROI might not be the highest you will find, but Phore is one of the most solid project out here.
The roadmap is ambitious and the experienced team should deliver it on time.
Join us on Discord to get a feel of the community and the team: https://discordapp.com/invite/Aucncz5

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

The Phore rebrand and new website are just around the corner.
Just 3 more days until the 24th !

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/962473359933091840

Shanto

The

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Coinmarketcap adjusted Phore's circulating supply reducing it by around 1.5mPHR.

This change accounts for the current number of masternodes.
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Depositing Phore on Cryptopia takes a damn long time, right?
Even after 200 confirmations I see nothing there.
Are there known issues of slow deposits? And if so, how long does it usually take?

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Are there known issues of slow deposits? And if so, how long does it usually take?

Yes they have heavy problems with deposit & withdrawal, Shanto posted this on Discord two days ago:

Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE. We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution. As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation. In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone. Thank you for your continued support and understanding The Cryptopia Team.

And this today: https://t.co/en86z7zF2i
Shanto

The

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Yes they have heavy problems with deposit & withdrawal, Shanto posted this on Discord two days ago:

Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE. We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution. As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation. In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone. Thank you for your continued support and understanding The Cryptopia Team.

And this today: https://t.co/en86z7zF2i

The most recent post is this one from yesterday:

Message from CEO Alan Booth
Dear Valued Cryptopians

I am privileged to have been appointed by the Board as the first CEO of Cryptopia Ltd. Whilst this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to head up a leading cryptocurrency exchange and an innovator in the Fintech sector, I am aware that there are a number of very urgent priorities to address to ensure greater customer satisfaction and trust.

Cryptopia has experienced incredibly fast growth (last quarter our user base grew by an astounding 940%) and as with any company expanding at this pace, we have faced many challenges associated with this growth. My commitment to you, our customer, is that our team will be 100% focussed on the short term urgent priorities of faster support response times, improved user experience and enhanced transparency and security.

We acknowledge those that are suffering due to extended delays around support response times and I do understand the frustration. We apologise that you have experienced these issues and I guarantee that this will dramatically improve as we increase resource and attention in this area.

Please ensure that you continue to lodge support queries through the appropriate channel. It also helps the team to close resolved tickets so they can prioritise. Directly contacting the team via social media channels won’t lead to a faster resolution and we ask for your patience as we improve our systems and processes in this area. Remember, I have only just arrived and the changes we make are for the good of all and will lead to the fastest resolution of all outstanding issues.

My experience in working with tech start-ups demonstrates I am well placed to drive Cryptopia forward and under my leadership, Cryptopia will continue to evolve from a counter-culture start-up into a global player in the Fintech industry.

Rest assured there are no more excuses – the team here are truly dedicated and focused on delivering a fast, secure and customer focussed cryptocurrency exchange. And we are here for the long game.

You have my commitment to make weekly updates across all media and we will be honest and diligent in our dealings with you.

Best wishes
Alan Booth
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin

Both Proposals Approved

The road map is increasingly complex and expensive in the next few years. If the price increases dramatically, there will be a vote to reduce. 

That's what you say today but I hope that vote is even achievable by then. What is the threshold for the vote to reduce dev funding if deemed the right action?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
Merited by NoxX (1)

That's what you say today but I hope that vote is even achievable by then. What is the threshold for the vote to reduce dev funding if deemed the right action?

The community governance system requires a proposal to receive at least 10% of the masternodes voting yes, after subtracting any no votes. Beyond that it ranks proposals by the ratio of yes to no votes, and stops when the development budget runs out, since this system is primarily designed to pay out the development budget to the approved proposals, which can be submitted by anyone, not just the core team.

Since there were slightly over 500 masternodes when these votes were taken, that meant we needed 51 more yes votes than no votes for these proposals to pass. The development budget increase passed by the widest margin of any of them, with 99 voting yes and 4 voting no. I found that to be a huge vote of confidence in the core development team, and the need to fund the ambitious roadmap we have set out for this year.

The same rules would apply to reduce the development budget if the community thought that was the best course of action. I would be happy to pay the proposal fee if required for it--we are also reducing those fees from 50 PHR to 25 PHR so that it is more affordable for community members to submit proposals, but if the price of Phore increases dramatically which is the scenario I think we're considering, then 25 PHR may still be a lot. Dash's proposal fee is 5 Dash and with a price in the $600-700 range it is several thousand dollars to submit one, with no guarantee the proposal will be paid out of the votes are not enough for approval.

Based on the number of masternodes at that time, a 10% margin of yes over no votes would be needed to reduce the development budget.

This budget is the entire budget for the development of Phore. There was no ICO or developer premine, and community members can submit proposals as well. This could be for Phore people to attend blockchain conferences or sponsor a booth or send a speaker, it could be to pay the 50K Euro fee for Ledger hardware wallet integration, or it could be for a community member that has a great idea for a Dapp that uses Phore. I fully expect that if the development budget became much larger than was needed to fund the core team's development efforts for achieving our roadmap, the core team would submit proposals for what was needed and encourage the community to submit their best ideas for how to make Phore provide more value. Also, if we do not submit large enough proposals to use all of the available budget, the remainder is simply not given out.

All of this is driven by our community governance process, and we feel that is a very important and valuable part of the Phore community, and it provides a lot of resilience to the Phore blockchain. Right now, the core development team is driving almost all of the development efforts in the Phore roadmap, and thus most of the funding is being directed that way by the masternode owners votes. If the core team all went down in an airplane crash, a new development team or set of individuals could step in with their proposals and continue Phore's development right where we left off. I really like the decentralized nature of the governance system.

Moonshot - Phore CTO

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

I was one of the masternode holders who voted yes on the Dev fee increase, and I am glad it passed (though I had not doubt it would).

I have 100% faith the Dev team will deliver, and I know we will see the first steps soon with the rebrand and the market place Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Damn! Just discovered. Going to follow project. First page is not loading, I am sure there is info about masternodes -_-
Shanto

The

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 02:34:42 PM by Shanto

New website release today.

Visit https://phore.io/
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Hey Guy. I'm thinking about transferring my PHR from Cryptopia to my wallet. should that work or will it get hung up?
And what is the difference between PHR and Zerocoin? I see they have separate balances in the wallet.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

Hey Guy. I'm thinking about transferring my PHR from Cryptopia to my wallet. should that work or will it get hung up?
And what is the difference between PHR and Zerocoin? I see they have separate balances in the wallet.

zPHR is the private version of Phore that lets you make private transactions. You mint your Phore into zPHR and later spend them just like PHR but it won’t link your sending account to the spend.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: