Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine Genesis Addresses Trading Thread  (Read 6363 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

guys is there a deal on this trade already? I want to ask how much the price of genesis address of 10000 artemine inside

I believe one guy sold his address, no idea how much he sold for what amount, but it happened. Most guys are asking 3 eth per 10.000 art-address. I think that's a little out of line, but maybe in 6 months it's 10 eth/10000 art, so who knows

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:00:00 PM

guys is there a deal on this trade already? I want to ask how much the price of genesis address of 10000 artemine inside

I will sell you an address with 16k arte for 1.5 eth
Santicon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

Hi.

I put price to my genesis address and I've realized that my ARTE coins have disappeared from the Tokens list, it shows now 0 and if I want to check the available balance it shows also 0, is this an expected behavior? what If I change my mind, can I cancel the sell?

Thanks!
Did only your token disappear?

the amount disappeared.. token showed in MEW went to 0, if I check availablebanceof by following the tutorial I get 0, before I put the price to the gen address, it showed the minned ARTE😐

Did you per chance enter the amount of ether you'd like as the amount of wei? A friend of mine almost did that by accident. Someone could've bought it from you. It might be possible you clicked a phishing link and it got stolen, check out your recent transactions on etherscan or something

that is what happened Sad
cryptomafiajp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:12:52 AM

Hi.
I put price to my genesis address and I've realized that my ARTE coins have disappeared from the Tokens list, it shows now 0 and if I want to check the available balance it shows also 0, is this an expected behavior? what If I change my mind, can I cancel the sell?
Thanks!
Did only your token disappear?
the amount disappeared.. token showed in MEW went to 0, if I check availablebanceof by following the tutorial I get 0, before I put the price to the gen address, it showed the minned ARTE😐
Did you per chance enter the amount of ether you'd like as the amount of wei? A friend of mine almost did that by accident. Someone could've bought it from you. It might be possible you clicked a phishing link and it got stolen, check out your recent transactions on etherscan or something
that is what happened Sad
He wanted to sell Genesis Address (10,000 ARTE) at a selling price of 10 ETH,
but he made a mistake to sell it at 10 Wei.

chief143

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

I believe one guy sold his address, no idea how much he sold for what amount, but it happened. Most guys are asking 3 eth per 10.000 art-address. I think that's a little out of line, but maybe in 6 months it's 10 eth/10000 art, so who knows

I really do hope so... gonna hold on to my ARTE for a while and maybe sell it in the actual exchange once price spikes.. used up 300 USD to purchase 7000 ARTE when i bout my 140 MNE.... Hoping each ARTE would cost a dollar..
soantung1985

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

Hallo all
1756 ARTE address for 1.5 ETH
My address: 0x553F7E96d4b898D68aE17d2064FDD7218816c991
Follow: https://artemine.org/tutorials#buy-genesis
Arte can be increase in future,  buy now with cheap price
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

I'm selling my 14k address only for 4 eth.

ICOck

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

Selling 90k ARTE address for 1 btc.
God dammit I can't afford to wait for arte to go onto exchange
 Cry Cry Cry

PM
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Cry Cry Cry

PM

Brand New account with 90k ARTE  Shocked Shocked

This looks like those mysterious bulk ARTE buyers  Grin
ICOck

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:17:53 PM

Cry Cry Cry

PM

Brand New account with 90k ARTE  Shocked Shocked

This looks like those mysterious bulk ARTE buyers  Grin

Lol, I've been lurking for ages, since Cryptkeeper and Mirrax's guides, but I needed to make an account to sell ARTE.

Likely won't use it again after I'm done tbh.

Luckily, you don't have to trust or believe me - you just have to want an address with 90k MNE and be willing to pay 1 btc for it.

Thank the good lawdy lawdy for smart contracts eh?
allendeen

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

https://artemine.org/tutorials#buy-genesis

Does anyone have success with this? How do I paste in the ABI? I pasted the whole code from https://pastebin.com/vBG4U0AA but it says "Please enter a valid ABI"

Try this link https://pastebin.com/raw/vBG4U0AA and paste code to the ABI in the MEW contracts with contract address 0x5f6e7fb7fe92ea7822472bb0e8f1be60d6a4ea50

What do I have to paste in the ABI field? From that pastebin.com I get the following code, but pasting this is not working:

<pre style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.301961); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; white-space: pre-wrap;">[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentEthBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"setGenesisAddress","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMiningSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"TotalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"BuyGenesis","outputs":[],"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"availableBalanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"Balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_caller","type":"address"}],"name":"setGenesisCallerAddress","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"maxSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisRewardPerBlock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisSalesPriceCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"weiPrice","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetGenesisBuyPrice","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"IsGenesisAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"stopSetup","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MinedBlocks","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMineCallsCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"InitialBlockCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMiningReward","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"isSetupRunning","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisSalesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisCallerAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMine","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisBuyPrice","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"TotalGenesisAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"}],"name":"TransferGenesis","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisTransfersCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"supply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisAddressTransfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"price","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"supply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisAddressSale","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"price","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisBuyPriceHistory","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"PublicMined","type":"event"}]</pre>
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:29 AM

https://artemine.org/tutorials#buy-genesis

Does anyone have success with this? How do I paste in the ABI? I pasted the whole code from https://pastebin.com/vBG4U0AA but it says "Please enter a valid ABI"

Try this link https://pastebin.com/raw/vBG4U0AA and paste code to the ABI in the MEW contracts with contract address 0x5f6e7fb7fe92ea7822472bb0e8f1be60d6a4ea50

What do I have to paste in the ABI field? From that pastebin.com I get the following code, but pasting this is not working

This code working, after add contract address and add this code in the ABI - I can ACCESS to contract functions, there are no any errors.

1. https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
2. Fill "Contract Address" with 0x5f6e7fb7fe92ea7822472bb0e8f1be60d6a4ea50
3. Fill "ABI / JSON Interface" with code:
Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentEthBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"setGenesisAddress","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMiningSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"TotalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"BuyGenesis","outputs":[],"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"availableBalanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"Balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_caller","type":"address"}],"name":"setGenesisCallerAddress","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"maxSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisRewardPerBlock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisSalesPriceCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"weiPrice","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetGenesisBuyPrice","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"IsGenesisAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"stopSetup","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MinedBlocks","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMineCallsCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"InitialBlockCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMiningReward","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"isSetupRunning","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisSalesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisCallerAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMine","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisBuyPrice","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"TotalGenesisAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"}],"name":"TransferGenesis","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisTransfersCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"supply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisAddressTransfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"price","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"supply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisAddressSale","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"price","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisBuyPriceHistory","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"PublicMined","type":"event"}]
4. Click "ACCESS"
5. After loaded contract ABI you can see "Read / Write Contract" and select filed "Select a function"
DarkAce

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

Artemine thread and Teregam are full of trader like as manual exchange.
I hope Genesis Addreses can trade as soon as possible.
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

WTF.. quick advice to all newbies here who want to give their genesis address for a present.. it might would be a good idea dont selling for such low prices  Wink
Better wait some time and see whats happening in future, it never paid off buying/ selling to a high/ low price just because you can't wait
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

Buying 100k Arte for 1Ether.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Picklegod

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:09:29 PM

2996 ARTE FOR ONLY 1.5 ETH

0x6851b2672548AEd44A9844314f38b175Af9a4594
miner45678

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

Buying 100k Arte for 1Ether.

LOL keep dreaming, noone is selling that cheap
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:46 AM

Selling Genesis address:

1000 ARTE for 0.3 ETH

ETH address : 0xb6FF62DEF937A5eF421e4A408f6d93BA2Fe5741D

https://artemine.org/tutorials#sell-genesis

https://www.artemine.org/tutorials#buy-genesis
500GAS

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:33:16 AM

Is there a place where we can see what Genesis addresses were actually sold?
I want to sell 10k Arte, but for realistic price. Any offers?
xXFrosTXx

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

Selling Genesis address:

1000 ARTE for 0.3 ETH

ETH address : 0xb6FF62DEF937A5eF421e4A408f6d93BA2Fe5741D

https://artemine.org/tutorials#sell-genesis

https://www.artemine.org/tutorials#buy-genesis

How to buy this address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All