Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38645 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

I want to withdraw my coins and it is asking me my mother's birth date which i set.

But the problem is it is not saying the format and im getting error over and over again.

How should i enter it?

Like 10-14-2000 ora 14-10-2000 or 14/10/2000. There is tens of possibilities about how to do this.

Well you have to enter it exactly the way you filled it out when you first answered the security question. There is no special format, just the way you entered it.
You even could have set "banana" as the birthday for your mother - but then have to answer exact the same way when asked about it

After trying a couple of times i find it to be like that. yyyy-mm-dd

It was saying to enter like that at start otherwise i would never choose the write a date.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

Has anyone else had problems extracting there referral bonuses. Yet again Kucoin has messed it up for me with the extraction getting stuck part way through the process. The last time this happened, about a month ago, it took 6 weeks to sort out.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

This exchange must begin to develop, otherwise it will lose its relevance, given the large number of competitors. But I like its design and interface.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Has anyone else had problems extracting there referral bonuses. Yet again Kucoin has messed it up for me with the extraction getting stuck part way through the process. The last time this happened, about a month ago, it took 6 weeks to sort out.

Yep, i am having the same situation.

It was stuck some time ago but it was working properly since. But it stuck again yesterday.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

It was stuck some time ago but it was working properly since. But it stuck again yesterday.

I feel your pain brother.
I sent a support ticket to Kucoin two days ago, with a screenshot of the failed extraction, and received an email today saying it's taking so long to extract because there are lots of users doing it !
So Kucoin do not have the resources to handle a few users doing the same thing at the same time, what sort of Mickey Mouse® exchange is this ?
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

I sent a support ticket to Kucoin two days ago, with a screenshot of the failed extraction, and received an email today saying it's taking so long to extract because there are lots of users doing it !
So Kucoin do not have the resources to handle a few users doing the same thing at the same time, what sort of Mickey Mouse® exchange is this ?

Lol. I was asking for a Kucoin referral code few days ago but my friend told me there isn't a referral system anymore. So is it really working or the referral system was only good during the early stage when Kucoin was still doing marketing?
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Wow, is this really their reason why it stuck.

I couldn't think a shittier excuse. Upgrade your system kucoin!

kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

The KuCoin exchange support is not always negative or there are users who get angry and complain.
Personally, maybe I'm lucky, I do not know, I've always had quick answers to my tickets, and I've always solved my problem.

Only 5 days ago I had to withdraw some funds from the exchange but I had completely forgotten my security questions for the withdrawal .... I was wrong 5 times in a row ..... I waited for 120 minutes but I kept making mistakes and not remembering; then I opened a ticket with the support for the reset of the three security questions ----- within 12 hours I was contacted and they asked me for a screenshot ------ another 12-18 hours and I had a new one mail with the new procedure to set up new security questions.

I know other friends of mine who have always solved tickets and problems with support in 24-48 max; withdrawals and deposits are fast; volumes are quite good.

It will not be a top 10 exchange but KuCoin exchange is much much better than many other exchanges, even more important and used!
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

KuCoin New KYC System Went Live Today
In an attempt to remain as one of the most trustworthy and transparent exchanges in operation, KuCoin will start KYC checks on users. This measure is to ensure KuCoin remains compliant with the developing regulations in the crypto industry. https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-new-kyc-system-went-live-today/
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

The KuCoin exchange support is not always negative or there are users who get angry and complain.
Personally, maybe I'm lucky, I do not know, I've always had quick answers to my tickets, and I've always solved my problem.

Only 5 days ago I had to withdraw some funds from the exchange but I had completely forgotten my security questions for the withdrawal .... I was wrong 5 times in a row ..... I waited for 120 minutes but I kept making mistakes and not remembering; then I opened a ticket with the support for the reset of the three security questions ----- within 12 hours I was contacted and they asked me for a screenshot ------ another 12-18 hours and I had a new one mail with the new procedure to set up new security questions.

I know other friends of mine who have always solved tickets and problems with support in 24-48 max; withdrawals and deposits are fast; volumes are quite good.

It will not be a top 10 exchange but KuCoin exchange is much much better than many other exchanges, even more important and used!

You must have got lucky because it's been a week now and I've not had my stuck referral bonus problem sorted, all I get from Kucion is "Wait". Well I have been waiting and it's still not sorted, this also happened a month ago and it took 6 weeks defore Kucion released my stuck coins.
Next time you have a problem with Kucoin, cross your fingers !
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

i believe all of their claims are quite true, i believe so far if i'll be ask what's the safest exchange i'll be rooting for KUCOIN. Because of the security measures they've implemented on their trading platform. They have 2FA and secret questions in order for your holdings to be safe enough even if your password is compromise. The 2FA itself is a very strong one imagine with secret questions and another 2FA before you can trade. You may find it Quite hassle but a guaranteed safety for your money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Hey, news about listing MoneroV? Are we getting the new coins?

Yet another noobie account MoneroV shill https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1653730;sa=showPosts

If you plan to participate in this fork by WITHDRAWING MONERO TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE WALLET PRIOR TO THE FORK - make sure you are VERY CAREFUL.

Bitcoin gold endorsed a wallet that resulted in 3.3 million in real BTC being stolen.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-stole-private-keys-scooped-3-3-million/

Coinsecure exchange also lost around 3 Million that could be related to the fork.
"The note also elucidates that this loss is not a direct result of their infrastructure being compromised or hacked but instead it was due to their CSO Dr. Amitabh Saxsena extracting Bitcoin Gold from Bitcoin. And as a result, their CSO claimed that bitcoins were lost."
https://coinsutra.com/coinsecure-bitcoin-hack-theft/

You risk losing your real Monero for the opportunity to get a copy.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

Well, it's fast approaching 2 weeks since Kucoin knobled my referral bonus extraction and it's still stuck. Received an email from Kucoin asking me if it was working..what ! they don't know if there own exchange is working properly, give Kucoin a miss.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Can you please tell me, if someone participated in bonus promotions, and bonus accumulations of volumes in trade, how long does it take to calculate these bonuses? The action ended on May 15.
pircklr1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

So, after I while, thanks to the nice addition of new coins, I started slowly to increase my stack. Any thought on how KCS will develop this year? Am I the only one wishing for a crash to get a bigger stack of cheap KCS?
kalleea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Take a look at Masari for listing.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

Very good exchange, often it trade. Too bad I bought their tokens at the peak.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

KuCoin and KuCoin Shares are the altcoins that do not see the worst ones but I cannot  say they are the best cryptocurrencies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNICma2Z0jI
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

Have you seen this article: https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

It is very bad pr for kucoin. And if this article is true (it probably is) they should change something better. They are not big as bittrex when it used to be but it seems they started to act like them.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

Just registered at the exchange, I like it, looks very professional. Also bought some Kucoins Smiley
Perfectly happy with 10% a year, that's better than NEO/GAS.
I think I'll buy more KCS while it's so cheap.

Now to attract large volume they need to list more coins, there are so many new coins emerging from ico's maybe that's their chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: