Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Juneteenth just took my US$425 and sent no 4.0 BTC  (Read 6292 times)
Juneteenth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:50:09 PM

oh no i didnt steal. I got locked out of my account and i got into it last night an dsaw the messages. Im being nothing but honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HelpPlease

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:54:11 PM

Scammer gonna scam.
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:18:13 PM

Watch out!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240580.0;topicseen

Quote from: iANDROID on Today at 05:00:02 PM
Address, it's all what you have to write.
no i shouldnt have to. If i just said i would use escrow then what the deal. Locking this thread due to assholes.
Juneteenth

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:19:07 PM

stop it i am not a scammer. I wouldnt be surprised if u all were the same person
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:24:05 PM

stop it i am not a scammer. I wouldnt be surprised if u all were the same person

You don't want to provide your BTC Address. Now, go away or post it.
HelpPlease

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:50:33 PM

Post the address. People will then shut up. Obviously you don't have the coins. You are a scammer, but at least you are bad at it.Except for the guy who sent you 1k. He wwasn't very smart either.
Burdy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:08:34 PM

Post the address. People will then shut up. Obviously you don't have the coins. You are a scammer, but at least you are bad at it.Except for the guy who sent you 1k. He wwasn't very smart either.

LOL pretty much sums it up
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 08:28:37 PM

Glad to see this was resolved.  Goose?  June?  Both of you guys learn your lessons about using unverified PP accounts???  At least glad that at the end of the day everyone is back even par for the course.
Juneteenth

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 10:15:00 PM

HelpPlease how about u give the money back u scammed from this person : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240711.0

Also yes we learned a lesson. If we exchange in the future escrow is a must and no paypal.
txlegally

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 10:40:09 PM

yeah, i'm still waitin on $1975 worth of btc from you.  i can't believe you are still trying to act like nothing is wrong.  are you saying you didn't take the moneypaks form me, just got hacked and then got your account back eh?   yeah that sounds right.  i'll PM you like i have been.

DO NOT TRADE with this guy whatsoever until he pay everybody there money and then would be silly as well.

i can't believe he came back. 
Juneteenth

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 10:43:49 PM

yeah, i'm still waitin on $1975 worth of btc from you.  i can't believe you are still trying to act like nothing is wrong.  are you saying you didn't take the moneypaks form me, just got hacked and then got your account back eh?   yeah that sounds right.  i'll PM you like i have been.

DO NOT TRADE with this guy whatsoever until he pay everybody there money and then would be silly as well.

i didnt scam u and if u dont believe me sorry. Least im being honest. Why would i be here if i scammed. Also if u are from us leave your number for pm and i'd gladly call you.
BitNit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:17:14 AM

i didnt scam u and if u dont believe me sorry. Least im being honest. Why would i be here if i scammed. Also if u are from us leave your number for pm and i'd gladly call you.

Why are you here because you did scam?

You are a scumbag.

Whoever has the receipt for the moneypak he stole please call the visa and file a report. It actually is against the law for him to steal your moneypak. PM me if you need help and maybe we can get this guy charged by the police. 

Juneteenth

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:35:55 AM

Why are you here because you did scam?

You are a scumbag.

Whoever has the receipt for the moneypak he stole please call the visa and file a report. It actually is against the law for him to steal your moneypak. PM me if you need help and maybe we can get this guy charged by the police. 

do what you want i did not steal this persons stuff! My account had to have get hacked smh.. And i asked this person to contact me.. which he said he was going to but did not.
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:49:42 AM

What is everyone's opinion - should I lock this thread?
My issue with June has come to an end. ..others however are now having issues???

But although I will be getting my funds back, I still believe that's because of paypal fraud prevention not because of June being above board.

I am happy others have seen through June's BS and most people can see him for what he is. At the end of the day, its an endless list of problems with this guy.
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:34:34 AM

What is everyone's opinion - should I lock this thread?
My issue with June has come to an end. ..others however are now having issues???

But although I will be getting my funds back, I still believe that's because of paypal fraud prevention not because of June being above board.

I am happy others have seen through June's BS and most people can see him for what he is. At the end of the day, its an endless list of problems with this guy.

Goose, as your issue has been resolved, I think the thread should be locked.  These other claims need to be substantiated.  It could be just people making up stuff and jumping on the bandwagon, or it could be legit claims.  But one thing is for sure, they are separate claims and it'll just become a clusterf**k here if we try to solve it all at once.  For example, this moneypack guy hasn't offered any evidence of this money pack trade yet, but even if he were to do it here, it'd just get too messy.  If he has a real claim that he wants the community to help resolve, he needs to make a new thread and post real evidence.
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:36:20 AM

If you didn't steal is moneypak what did you do with it? Or are you claiming someone hacked into a scammers account to scam and now you recovered your account? How convenient.

Sad part is there are prob a few out there that believe you. 

Going off my previous post, there is no evidence presented anywhere that he stole a moneypak. Right now it's just an unsubstantiated claim that could be true or false.
BitNit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:55:32 PM

If you didn't steal is moneypak what did you do with it? Or are you claiming someone hacked into a scammers account to scam and now you recovered your account? How convenient.

Sad part is there are prob a few out there that believe you. 

Going off my previous post, there is no evidence presented anywhere that he stole a moneypak. Right now it's just an unsubstantiated claim that could be true or false.

You are either

1 June alt account
2 completely retarded.

Helen Keller  could see this guys intentions. He didn't steal the paypal because their fraud prevention system stopped him. Wouldn't surprise me if hes from Nigeria.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: