Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In it just for the money?  (Read 1375 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

No i don't invested in the due to the money only, i was bought business, new innovation,  or something solutions on digital currency, investment in the ICOs are mean i am becoming an investor, it is based on the fundamental of projects and for long time investment, i don't think invested in ICOs it just for the money, i am thinking about the money just in trading altcoins activity ( short term investment in  trading is not on ICOs projects).

To be honest, I am collecting Bitcoin just for the benefit of the money generated. I'm not sure about the true value of Bitcoin, I just use the rising Bitcoin price to benefit from the investment.

Some people collect Bitcoin because they believe that Bitcoin will be the most influential currency for the future of the world. Some say that Bitcoin will be a tool of transactions that replace cash. But I do not think that far, now I just take advantage of the benefits that can be obtained from the Bitcoin price alone.
I think there is missunderstanding but i have made bold related my statement above, i think it was clear for you, i made investment into the ICOs projects based on my analysis fundamental of the projects for long term investment and i am thinking about the money in trading altcoins short term investment, and i don't know, do you know about the difference between long term investment and short term investment.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

I think the bigger investors just wait for a decent roi, price doesn't even have to pump that much with a big investment.
Dump and on to the next one.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

The vast majority of people are only in it for the money, I don't care what they say.  They can ramble on about whatever ideology they want, but the rampant abuse and greed that is happening in crypto right now shows this to be true.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

It is for the money folks! I do not trust any fiat in any state. Fiat is the reason for all the economic crisis and woes the world has experienced. I keep all of my money in bitcoin and I will continue to do so. So far there is no regret.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

I must say i am growing into the crypto world and i have different emotions. First i started because of the ideas and development (make the world a better place). But later the greed took over and i was only after the money. Now i think i found a good balance. Some projects for the money, some for me Smiley

Cheers
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

When investing in ICOs, are there times when you invest for a high ROI but don't really care for the cause behind the project? Or do you only invest when you believe the project has a strong use case and feel personally attached?

I am new to BitcoinTalk but I am not new to investing. With all my investments, my criteria is whether I believe in the idea and whether it is something the world needs. In other words, if I don't feel personally invested in the idea, then I won't be investing my money.

For example, there is a new project called Protex and I invested in their pre-sale because I believe they are going to solve a major issue the entire world has. They are a data security company that will give the power of data back to the users instead of large corporations. All while essentially eliminate data breaches. With a platform that will positively affect everyday of my life, it is easy to be invested in them.

But I want to know your thoughts! In it just for the money?
I participate in the ICO when the project has the proof of their achievements in the previous work. Well, money is just a matter we invest because we need to earn big. Can you give me a name if the money is not the matter when you invest it.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:57:03 AM

I’m into it for money purpose only most of the times. I will support the cause only as long as it interests me otherwise there is no reason for it support. I mean not for long time. I supported TenX for longer than i expected I would do because I wanted to have their black premium edition debit card. I was not lucky enough to get it as first 100 investors but I enjoyed supporting the project for long time. So you see it’s all about the project and how it might perform or what are the advantages of it.
Unless we all just want to deceive ourselves, what is the purpose of investing in the first place ?
Is it not for the cash and profit you will make from it ?

The only difference is that there are some projects you will most definitely know to give a very fantastic result in the long term and you will be willing to hold while some may look a bit bleak, so with that the decision is left on you.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

It is natural that nobody willing to lose his capital in any scam project, I also wiling to invest in any project for better return on investment for better future, it mean all love their hard earned money safe and grow better rather than loose capital in any scam project, so its better that research well for any project and also get information about their management team ,then invest in.In short I don't want to dump my capital, I here for gaining profit and rise my capital.

Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Everyone has a different "strategy" or mentality or even principles when it comes to investing. Some people will go for this: buying an ICO getting a short term profit and sell immediately. They do that and repeat the process over and over again, some of them don't think clear enough and they might successfully flip one two three or even four ICO's, but one of them will eventually get them and they'll lose a lot of money. The best strategy is to focus on the idea behind the project and what is provides to its target audience. If the project and the idea is indeed valuable, then it will fill a market cap which will eventually flow capital into the project, it's more about finding a good project (good idea that is) which is combined by capable developers. The implementation is as important and even more important as the idea itself. Look where no one is looking and you might find a "diamond" project for a discount, which might even make you rich in the long term.
vivland

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:44:03 PM

We are all reasonable people and engaging in any project as an investor, first is concerned about possible income. A big plus if you know the inner essence of the idea. Money is the first factor, the second idea, and third is everything else. But there is interest. If the idea is not interesting to me, I'm just not going to study it, and therefore don't recognize on its financial promises.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

This is my favorite quote:

money makes the world go round

People are not investing money because they like project and want to support it, they invest money because they think project will be successful and would bring them more money. Everything is about money, who says different is lying.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

To be sincere me investing in any ICO is for the money, exclusively for the money.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

To be sincere, i invest in ICO for the money. Who will invest money to get nothing in return? It is not a donation. I think most people investing on something want to gain something in return.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

Buy the doubt, sell the belief. Rinse, repeat.
Kloeaf

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

Yes ..  invest my time and my money for make more money .. I hope it will pay  Grin
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:54:15 PM

I think the bigger investors just wait for a decent roi, price doesn't even have to pump that much with a big investment.
Dump and on to the next one.
Even while waiting for a decent ROI, it still all balls down to profit. Usually most projects get dumped in the first instance they hit the market as it will still take some little time to get them up to speed for the normal users to see how relevant they are and which is what the investors are looking forward to when buying in at the cheaper rate and holding until they are so sure, they are good enough to opt out.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:12:06 PM

Buy the doubt, sell the belief. Rinse, repeat.
Buying at a low price is the important part of investing in coins on this forum. If investors are only in it for the money then they should be doing that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:25:58 PM

Personally, I support the projects in which we believe. I'm not interested in the money from ICO because it's fast buck.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:21 PM

Personally, I support the projects in which we believe. I'm not interested in the money from ICO because it's fast buck.
Investing your time is one way to know if the coin is worth investing in or not. If you ever feel that the coin sucks then get out of it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:01:22 PM

sometimes idea/team and pure sixth sense. Now holding 3 projects that are below ICO price. Don't sell them when they even reach breakeven. Waiting X10 ))
but in most cases to flip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: