Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TokenSale/ICO] 🚀 Cashbag.io Token Sale 15% Bonus 🚀 ForkDelta Exchange 👍🏻  (Read 24956 times)
CBJon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Is this for real? Because if it’s true you have so great brand support to go with!

Well, I’m really encouraged to try your coin on eBay and booking, it looks like simply cash back. I want to know what advantages you have against banks which also provide  with cash back service?

Yes, thank you Kamarchek.  Our list of merchants is now  +800 with many more busy being integrated.
By starting your shopping through our service you will be able to earn cash back rewards paid either as cryptocurrency or in FIAT to your linked bank account.

Obviously, with instant settlement through cryptocurrency, more cash back reaches the consumer, as we remove banking fees.

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
TELEGRAM ◥ ◤ WHITEPAPER ◥ ◤ VIDEO
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

We're pleased to announce the following new merchants have been included in CashBag.co's shopping partner list.

Is this for real? Because if it’s true you have so great brand support to go with!

Well, I’m really encouraged to try your coin on eBay and booking, it looks like simply cash back. I want to know what advantages you have against banks which also provide  with cash back service?

Hm.. names are great indeed.

Join your question. I do not know exactly how it works if we are talking about a bank. But I suppose merchants pays for this as well.

Using blockchain technology much faster and more safety. I believe it might be really useful. Interesting how it depends on ETH exchange rate.

Yes EnterTheLight!  Merchants pay the rewards program payment they agree to us, we track the transactions and settle our members accounts. 
With using cryptocurrency we can settle micropayments, making the process transparent and low cost.

For more info check out out whitepaperhttps://tokensale.cashbag.co/

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
Deform

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

Yes, thank you Kamarchek.  Our list of merchants is now  +800 with many more busy being integrated.
By starting your shopping through our service you will be able to earn cash back rewards paid either as cryptocurrency or in FIAT to your linked bank account.

Obviously, with instant settlement through cryptocurrency, more cash back reaches the consumer, as we remove banking fees.

So this means actually we may have real cash back. Nice! What about taxi services?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

Hi dev! Any bounty program for now?
Fanat74

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Hi dev! Any bounty program for now?

Not for now, cuz there are no announcements on tlg channel. But:
“Bounty & Signature Advertising campaigns launching next week.  Comment to receive updates or join telegram channel.”

Quote from the first page
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

cashbag looks good. but what is the difference with usual cash back? i can see, you have airdrop, that’s nice. but what about allocatioof your tokens? i haven’t found any info about it in wp, nor on the website  Huh
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

cashbag looks good. but what is the difference with usual cash back? i can see, you have airdrop, that’s nice. but what about allocatioof your tokens? i haven’t found any info about it in wp, nor on the website  Huh

Good question!

What's wrong with the cash back model?
It's the cost and time it takes to get the savings into consumers wallets.
Bank fees make it impossible to do micro-payments.  Their processing fees just eat up all the value!

By implementing our settlement platform on blockchain, we're able to speed up settlement, if members opt to earn their rewards using our ERC20 token.  Instead of waiting months, like other cash back services, you receive your payments faster and more regularly.

OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

cashbag looks good. but what is the difference with usual cash back? i can see, you have airdrop, that’s nice. but what about allocatioof your tokens? i haven’t found any info about it in wp, nor on the website  Huh

Good question!

What's wrong with the cash back model?
It's the cost and time it takes to get the savings into consumers wallets.
Bank fees make it impossible to do micro-payments.  Their processing fees just eat up all the value!

By implementing our settlement platform on blockchain, we're able to speed up settlement, if members opt to earn their rewards using our ERC20 token.  Instead of waiting months, like other cash back services, you receive your payments faster and more regularly.

https://i.imgur.com/FWlJIPWt.jpg

Well, how do you think: what you’d better get - CBC, BTC or USD? And why? It mostly depends on liquidity. From my point of view, the worst is a BTC since I do not pay with it normally, what is more, I would not likely to have cash back. With USD I can do both things. What I get next when I have your coin?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Well, how do you think: what you’d better get - CBC, BTC or USD? And why? It mostly depends on liquidity. From my point of view, the worst is a BTC since I do not pay with it normally, what is more, I would not likely to have cash back. With USD I can do both things. What I get next when I have your coin?

That's a good question.
When you shop online and use your credit card, we track the sales.  In CashBag you can decide whether you want to earn your cash back in FIAT currency or CBC. 

In addition, our advertisers will pay their rewards (over and above cash rewards) in CBC.
CBC can be held in your ERC20 wallet, used to redeem for products on CashBag or traded.

In addition, no further tokens will be minted, so once the allocation is issued, CashBag will purchase tokens in issue to settle rewards.

Titomonriki

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

That's a good question.
When you shop online and use your credit card, we track the sales.  In CashBag you can decide whether you want to earn your cash back in FIAT currency or CBC. 

In addition, our advertisers will pay their rewards (over and above cash rewards) in CBC.
CBC can be held in your ERC20 wallet, used to redeem for products on CashBag or traded.

In addition, no further tokens will be minted, so once the allocation is issued, CashBag will purchase tokens in issue to settle rewards.

Would you mind creating your own wallet? Usually the plastic card is a client of your bank account. What will your be like? Cooperation with banks? Or you are going to create a card that connects crypto / fiat operations. Looks really complicated
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Hello there, yes we will be implementing our own ERC20 Wallet for CashBag, it's on the roadmap.
Already members can link a crypto wallet to their profile and any rewards earned will be transferred to the linked wallet.

Once we launch the crypto-enabled plastic, these will link to our own ERC20 wallets to enable instant withdrawal and offline shopping transactions.
The card will use Just In Time funding, so at the point of purchase will convert crypto to cash through the Visa/Mastercard netwoks.

Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Could you please describe the CBC road? Firstly, advertising company should by some. Than you have some contracts with merchants, and ad company pay in CBC. Then I buy something from this merchant and also get CBC as a cash back. What should I do after?
Casperok

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Hello there, yes we will be implementing our own ERC20 Wallet for CashBag, it's on the roadmap.
Already members can link a crypto wallet to their profile and any rewards earned will be transferred to the linked wallet.

Once we launch the crypto-enabled plastic, these will link to our own ERC20 wallets to enable instant withdrawal and offline shopping transactions.
The card will use Just In Time funding, so at the point of purchase will convert crypto to cash through the Visa/Mastercard netwoks.

So I can use MyEtherWallet. It’s ok. But are you going to add more crypto? If I buy any alto on the exchange, then I pay commission fee, have some restrictions on withdrawal. Would be nice if I could get any altcoins by using your service!  Wink
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

So I can use MyEtherWallet. It’s ok. But are you going to add more crypto? If I buy any alto on the exchange, then I pay commission fee, have some restrictions on withdrawal. Would be nice if I could get any altcoins by using your service!  Wink

Yes, that is the end goal that you can hold any other crypto in our wallet, but there are some restrictions as we first need to ensure that the multi-token wallet is secured.  Initially we don't hold private keys of our members, like exchanges do, but in our roadmap we have planned for this to be introduced - as it makes it easier for our members to interact with multiple tokens and currencies.

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Could you please describe the CBC road? Firstly, advertising company should by some. Than you have some contracts with merchants, and ad company pay in CBC. Then I buy something from this merchant and also get CBC as a cash back. What should I do after?

Advertisers can pay for advertising and cash back rewards using the token, that is correct.  They'd buy the token from current holders at current market prices.  We will honour any redemptions (advertisers buying advertising or paying for rewards) at the issue price.  This means that holders cannot lose the value.

Once all our issued tokens are in circulation we will use advertisers funds to purchase back tokens as advertisers need them to issue rewards, which will ensure liquidity.

The formulae is described in the whitepaper.

Your CBC will be usable in a number of ways, either on our platform to buy goods or it can be traded / sold to any other counterparty.
Any ERC20 wallet can hold CBD, transfer / sell / or trade it. 

We will honour the CBC for use on our platform, so we will accept CBC as a payment method.

Logan22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Advertisers can pay for advertising and cash back rewards using the token, that is correct.  They'd buy the token from current holders at current market prices.  We will honour any redemptions (advertisers buying advertising or paying for rewards) at the issue price.  This means that holders cannot lose the value.

Once all our issued tokens are in circulation we will use advertisers funds to purchase back tokens as advertisers need them to issue rewards, which will ensure liquidity.

Your CBC will be usable in a number of ways, either on our platform to buy goods or it can be traded / sold to any other counterparty.

We will honour the CBC for use on our platform, so we will accept CBC as a payment method.

Unfortunately, I cannot open whitepaper on the website  Cry Cry
Could you provide with a link?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Here you go!

LINKS DIRECTLY TO MEDIA
WHITEPAPER
TELEGRAM
VIDEO

Logan22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

Here you go!

LINKS DIRECTLY TO MEDIA
/CashBagWhitePaper]WHITEPAPER
TELEGRAM
VIDEO

Oh thanks. Now I can read it Smiley
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Why are you sure that people who hold your tokens will seek them to your platform? Or are you going to buy them on the exchanges?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Why are you sure that people who hold your tokens will seek them to your platform? Or are you going to buy them on the exchanges?

Once our token sale is concluded the token may be listed by exchanges, which will enable trading.
We will also be building out our own platform where members will be able to use / trade & sell their CBC.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: