Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you research the company before participating in a bounty?  (Read 2101 times)
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?
Sure i do. Otherwise it could turn up to be a waist of time

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Absolutely!! I only participate in bounty on the projects I actually also invest into. I am not in it for the bounty payment but rather I find it really cool that I can invest and then also help the project vbecome successful.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

I personally would want to know more about the project itself before participating in their bounty and do a thorough research on the people behind it then afterwards the company and how much they are trying to raise, if it is a reasonable amount based on the project they are working on. I wouldn't want to join in a bounty or campaign if the project itself smells like a scam.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

yeah i really do it. you need to know what kind of project is that and study it.. cause there some platform that not promising so you will notice that, and actually you can join on the great project.. and you need time also if you really want to know who is behind on this project..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

I didn't read earlier, I did everything in in a row, then as it has turned out that from 50 bounties, to 25 skam, now not only I read, I watch comments not to spend the time in empty
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?

I usually do some research before joining the campaign because of the fact that if team and project are competitive and does the project have the potential to gain enough market share. So better look for the campaign which have these features.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

yes you need to check first the legitimacy of an ICO before you join and participate in an ICO. transparency and clear roadmap is one of the best way to check if an ico is a good one
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

That's what I'm doing first time before replace my money into ICO. Need hard work but worth to do and also give us understanding about their concept and roadmap. I can't believe again if only see numbers and testimony but I'll do some research for valid data. It will help us to take what the best strategy and grow up our knowledge. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:01:44 PM

A little research and query can save you money and all the negative feelings that come with loss! You need to know the reputation of the dev and his team. What is their experience as regard what they are selling! Is the idea they are promoting feasible and implemetable? These are the questions that most be answered in clear terms!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

I often also invest in projects I participate in bounties, so I need to do very good due diligence before spending my time or my money in any given project. I also do blog reviews and videos about projects when I get some spare time so it's imperative for me to thoroughly do the proper research, not only as a potential investor but as a blogger/vlogger as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

If it's a bounty then the only thing I care about is if they will actually end up paying me for the work I do.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

Oh Yes! I would not want to waste my resources and time on a project that is shitty and also end up being a part of those who helped in sharing shitty and scammy coins. I always make sure I read all about the project, the idea, the team before joining a bounty as that is when I know they may be worth my time.

I see myself as an investor as well, and I always look forward to the long term of the project being successful. Trust me mate, it has paid me really good than just picking any project randomly.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
als17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:17:20 AM

Oh Yes! I would not want to waste my resources and time on a project that is shitty and also end up being a part of those who helped in sharing shitty and scammy coins. I always make sure I read all about the project, the idea, the team before joining a bounty as that is when I know they may be worth my time.

I see myself as an investor as well, and I always look forward to the long term of the project being successful. Trust me mate, it has paid me really good than just picking any project randomly.

I agree with you two !!! better not waste time !!!
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

In my opinion it would be completely irresponsible to not make a thourough research on what you intent to buy and put your hard earned money at. If money just grows on trees from where you're from then fine, invest in whatever you see without even reading about what the coin is. It's important to not only understand the idea and concept behind the project/product, but to determine whether that will have any implications in the future, whether it can get adopted by users and essentially whether it will be profitable (and how it will be profitable). Many don't even read the whitepaper or don't join the various social media accounts of the project to learn more about it. It's important to join, for example, Telegram, and ask the founders developers there certain questions that will help you clarify on whether the project is worth investing or not. Read the blog-posts as well, these are usually up to date information and the significance of many of them are mostly overlooked by investors.
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

yes really, once I must find out the company first ,, search for ann threads in Bitcointalk ,, read and learn whitepaper ,,, the road map should be clear ,,, the target to be achieved must be realistic ,,, and i will visit their website, their socail media account
CryptoLD

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

Obvioulsy yes, this should be a basic behaviour : if you are about to invest some money in an ICO or involve your time in a bounty, you should read about project and team at least.
I can see last months so many so called "projects" pretending many things on a forum post but having just nothing behind, no website, no white paper.

A basic tip for Ethereum token is to read smart contract : many contracts are just a copy/paste from github of a standard token, nothing else, everybody can create this kind of contract in a few minutes.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

Unfortunately at the very beginning of campaign there is not much to research

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

usually I don't research them before I joined a campaign to be the first one to apply, but of course, after I reserved the slot or already apply, I will read their white paper to know their company. If I see that it's not good, I usually leave the campaign.
cyntmms1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

I agree with you two !!! better not waste time !!!
yah right ,,, for what waste our time and funds for the project is not clear ,,, must really make sure first whether the project is indeed worth to us follow

degraff

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

sure, should be research because it depends whether ICO will be sucessfull and your tokens will have / will have not any value

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: