Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you research the company before participating in a bounty?  (Read 2101 times)
verifyas (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:49:42 AM

I definitely do it. I also recommend that you study each project in the generosity of which you participate. It's your time. If the project seems unreliable to you, do not waste time on it, there are now thousands of other offers on the market. This is especially true for campaigns with reports.
verifyas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:08:02 AM

I definitely do it. I also recommend that you study each project in the generosity of which you participate. It's your time. If the project seems unreliable to you, do not waste time on it, there are now thousands of other offers on the market. This is especially true for campaigns with reports.

Thanks for sharing. How do you evaluate if a project is "reliable" to you?

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?

Just make your own effort to know the team behind those ICOs. Beware of those ICOs that are not realistic and will just turn into a scam later on. The most important thing is you have to be sure of what bounty you are going to participate with. I haven't get into any bounties but I guess that's the most important thing that you have to know and to do before joining a bounty campaign so that you'll be comfortable with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

I think we should check it every time we are going to join a campaign for their company because Some companies are failing but still taking risk which somehow embarassing for the members.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

Of course I do some research before participating on ICO bounty campaign. What I do first is to find as much information about the website, developers and other people behind it to find out if they have a good reputation or if they have some issues on their previous project or if they scammed someone else before, if the people behind it does not want to reveal their true identity that's a shitty scam. Next is to read all the documents of the project like whitepapers and roadmap, If they have great idea to implement some solutions to a problem that no other projects have done yet then maybe it's good sign that the project is not a scam. I do the same research when investing.
sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:06:11 AM

That's right. I always do it. It think it is important before I'm join in their company bounty. We will receive many more information about the bounty when I'm reseach the company Smiley
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:18:00 AM

Investor should always use the brain to make good decisions and avoid the bad ones. Otherwise it would be like throwing money to the window. Making complex research on the whole project including whitepaper, team, company, jurisdiction, community and so on is the main basis for investment.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

yes I am always researching the company in more detail how the vision of the company's mission because it is all very important.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

I research just a little bit. if I spend 5t time before investing any ICO, I do invest 1t time before deciding if I wanna join any bounty program.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

I try to treat it no differently to how I would treat investing in an ICO, the main things I look for are the problem the company is solving, the people who are working on it, the history of the company and the press etc it has received already.

TBH the only signature campaign I have participated in is the Deep Onion one and I'm yet to be accepted  Grin
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

I had lost much valuable time in participating Bounties as they kept very far to claim Tokens or money. In these days we find a lot of scams than genuine programs, so I was checking their photos and company information, Roadmap, etc before participating.

I am still not interested in joining long term bounties as they are almost scams.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

i think i don't have any question for now because i should read the whitepaper before i can asked. beside that, i think we can see the details of the project from the whitepaper and there is many things that we should know like who is the dev and the team behind the project. how long the ico will run, what their plan for a long term, how much money they want to reach from the investor, what they want to do to make the ico getting success and many other question. this could be my question before i want to participating in one ico but its depend on the type of the ico itself.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

Scrolling through their thread is normally a enough and a quick search in google should yield results.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

Yeah definitely i go through the company before joining the campaign and i think everyone should do that. everyone should search for the ICO which seems to be promising and reliable and not scaming. we all know there are thousands of ICO's available so go for the ones with good market and company background.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:09:42 PM

I absolutely recommend researching. The bounties are generally going to take some of your time and energy and you will be rewarded with tokens. I'm only willing to invest that time and energy into a project I believe in and believe will increase in value because of the quality of their work and team. In this current case, I am honestly very enthusiastic about brickblock, so I'm participating in their bounty and passed up on several other potentially good bounties for this project.

verifyas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:48:03 PM

The bounties are generally going to take some of your time and energy and you will be rewarded with tokens. I'm only willing to invest that time and energy into a project I believe in and believe will increase in value because of the quality of their work and team.

Exactly. There are so many of them, it's difficult to evaluate without spending some time going through the website / whitepaper (as many folks here suggest doing)

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

yes, I always do it in the past, because I think it's so important that the bounty I'm working on is not in vain, but when I believe that the project will be successful, there is no investor willing to invest and eventually the project fails, and now I never again do research first, because the project that I think will be successful, not necessarily interested investors

Michae1k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:55:05 PM

Good if it is projects from my country, where I can clearly understand the idea and stages of it implementing. To make sure that this ico doesn't scam.   I still believe we have no scam ico, but we need to know almost everything abt projects and be smart enough to recognized scam. And only after that i can working on
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

of course you must do a research when you join , because there are a lot of scam project  and  if you join their campaign you will earn nothing

so i only join some big project's campaign , even if the reward is small , but you sure get your reward finally
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

Of course i do. That is and ahould be the natural action of a person whenever he is looking to invest in projects because you cannot go blindly in a jungle. You will die. And in this case, you will lose capital. So you have to make sure that your choice is really worthy of what you are investing.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:16:30 AM

As bounty is like investing your time into the company, I will certainly do some research on the company to check whether this could be a scam or worthless coin anyway. I would also check the bounty manager too.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:16:49 AM

Sure, it is important to research the company before participating - promoting an ICO.
Not only research the company but also look at who is behind it, what is in the whitepaper and the roadmap, does the project look serious and doable?
Before participating in a bounty campaign, I do the same amount of research as if I want to invest in the ICO.
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:34:04 AM

It depends on the accounts associated with the project, how the bounty program is structured, and the availability of provenance related to the business. Sometimes it's more advantageous to get in early because of space limitations, stake percentages, and time frames. Sometimes the accounts associated with the project have impeccable reputations. And, sometimes the businesses adopting the blockchain technologies are already firmly established fiat firms. Nevertheless, diligently deep diving into the validity of any project is definitely a "must do" for even the most convincing projects.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
bongiu

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:35:53 AM

Of course I do, in my case I like to participate in translation campaigns and I always make sure that the ICO I'll be promoting in my native language it's worth investing in!
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:41:14 AM

Yes for me also, I have to be sure that my time of participating that bounty will not go to waste, and also to avoid being scam of the newly create ICO projects.
HashFace

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:52:11 AM

Honestly, I take of note of the popular bounty signature I see members wearing here, and look into those first.  Of course, do your research, and don't waste your time with ICOs that you don't believe in ... hype is important but it will only get you so far.  
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:53:21 AM

Read:

3 kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:05:29 AM

This is a responsibility we all should be taking time to fulfill before promoting an ICO. After all, would you feel proud if you are actually promoting a scam or a crap project? Take a look at their objectives to start with, and then read how the team would meet such objectives. Look at the team also as well as their backgrounds. Are they credible or well-grounded enough to reach their objectives?
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:11:29 AM

Yes, I've researched Stockbet well.

They are rare because they have working software
They have a solid, comprehensive white paper
They are going to play in a huge market
The total value of stocks is $70 trillion
The total value of derivatives is $630 trillion
The total value of cryptocurrencies is only $0.2 trillion which is almost zero in comparison.

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:10 AM

Totally.  Much of it for ethical reasons but I also want to make money.

I want to make sure I do not get involved in a scam and then inadvertently convince a bunch of other people to get in on it and lose money.  Bounties and signature campaigns are often to gather interest and I don't want to become an unwitting shill for a bad cause.

Thus I am sticking to bounties for coins that:  have a github with actual development, offer utility, don't have anonymous devs, and have a white paper that would pass peer review from the computer science community.

While I may miss some opportunities it offers some safety. 

Currently I am excited about Oyster as they match my criteria.  Iota as a whole is really neat and worth spreading!  Starting to get tangled up in it.  I would participate in any serious bounties which wants to make use of it and the Ethereum platform.  But only after due diligence and research!  Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Aniik

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:36 AM

For joining any bounty, I take of note of the popular bounty signature I see how much members here, and look into those first.Generally, I like to participate in translation campaigns.So,I can say that I research the company before participating in a bounty
Ramsay555

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

Definitely will do reseaech on the project, team, and scroll forum to check any other information about the ico before enroll into it. You wouldn't want your effort to be wasted on some scam project and in the end get nothing from it.
sinduarianto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:07:15 AM

yes it is true I always examine the company in more detail how the vision of the company's mission because it is very important and the purpose of the company about what is made the company.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:39 AM

Yes, most of time I used to check when it can build large community or not because if there is no product people will not show any interest towards the project. So better to find whether the company able to develop the end user product and deliver it to the public.

Singbatak

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:44 AM

Yes this is one of the most important things you should do. Because you will know if your investment is real. Especially money is involved here and it is a serious thing. So before I'm investing in a company I'm researching it carefully so that I know what their company really is and their purpose.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

We encourage you to research our project.

We have built more than most others.

We will be gamifying the biggest assets in the world:

Stocks
Derivatives

We will gamify cryptocurrencies as well, but its total market cap is only 165 billion.

Come make a bet on Bitcoin:  https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:20:42 PM

Yes ofcourse, every time we will join a bounty we should not forget to check its background, company, websites and more so that we can see that its all real. We should check their information for good and for not wasting our time in a failing bounty.

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

Recently we check all company to join before bounty. First time we check this company profile and check who is a manager those company and also check coin name if manager is a honest and company coin is a well name then we join those bounty other wise we don't join any bounty.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

it is not questionable that promoting new product should read the description of the product first. it is the sama as promoting ICOs. Many ICOs failed. We will lost time and energy if we join to promot ICOs in the end the ICOs fail. We will not get any payment. On other cases few dev don't pay the bounty hunters like ATS. it is very cruel because hundred or thousands participants promoting ATS for free. I will find reputable managers, realistic projects, and good deveeloper team. WOuld you not be paid after you join signature campaign for more than 1 month? I think no one wants.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

Sure i do. Otherwise it could turn up to be a waist of time

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Absolutely!! I only participate in bounty on the projects I actually also invest into. I am not in it for the bounty payment but rather I find it really cool that I can invest and then also help the project vbecome successful.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

I personally would want to know more about the project itself before participating in their bounty and do a thorough research on the people behind it then afterwards the company and how much they are trying to raise, if it is a reasonable amount based on the project they are working on. I wouldn't want to join in a bounty or campaign if the project itself smells like a scam.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

yeah i really do it. you need to know what kind of project is that and study it.. cause there some platform that not promising so you will notice that, and actually you can join on the great project.. and you need time also if you really want to know who is behind on this project..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
md.falkone

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

I didn't read earlier, I did everything in in a row, then as it has turned out that from 50 bounties, to 25 skam, now not only I read, I watch comments not to spend the time in empty
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

I usually do some research before joining the campaign because of the fact that if team and project are competitive and does the project have the potential to gain enough market share. So better look for the campaign which have these features.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

yes you need to check first the legitimacy of an ICO before you join and participate in an ICO. transparency and clear roadmap is one of the best way to check if an ico is a good one
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

That's what I'm doing first time before replace my money into ICO. Need hard work but worth to do and also give us understanding about their concept and roadmap. I can't believe again if only see numbers and testimony but I'll do some research for valid data. It will help us to take what the best strategy and grow up our knowledge. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
babsjoe

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:01:44 PM

A little research and query can save you money and all the negative feelings that come with loss! You need to know the reputation of the dev and his team. What is their experience as regard what they are selling! Is the idea they are promoting feasible and implemetable? These are the questions that most be answered in clear terms!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

I often also invest in projects I participate in bounties, so I need to do very good due diligence before spending my time or my money in any given project. I also do blog reviews and videos about projects when I get some spare time so it's imperative for me to thoroughly do the proper research, not only as a potential investor but as a blogger/vlogger as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

If it's a bounty then the only thing I care about is if they will actually end up paying me for the work I do.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

Oh Yes! I would not want to waste my resources and time on a project that is shitty and also end up being a part of those who helped in sharing shitty and scammy coins. I always make sure I read all about the project, the idea, the team before joining a bounty as that is when I know they may be worth my time.

I see myself as an investor as well, and I always look forward to the long term of the project being successful. Trust me mate, it has paid me really good than just picking any project randomly.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
als17

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:17:20 AM

Oh Yes! I would not want to waste my resources and time on a project that is shitty and also end up being a part of those who helped in sharing shitty and scammy coins. I always make sure I read all about the project, the idea, the team before joining a bounty as that is when I know they may be worth my time.

I see myself as an investor as well, and I always look forward to the long term of the project being successful. Trust me mate, it has paid me really good than just picking any project randomly.

I agree with you two !!! better not waste time !!!
Dralarn

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

In my opinion it would be completely irresponsible to not make a thourough research on what you intent to buy and put your hard earned money at. If money just grows on trees from where you're from then fine, invest in whatever you see without even reading about what the coin is. It's important to not only understand the idea and concept behind the project/product, but to determine whether that will have any implications in the future, whether it can get adopted by users and essentially whether it will be profitable (and how it will be profitable). Many don't even read the whitepaper or don't join the various social media accounts of the project to learn more about it. It's important to join, for example, Telegram, and ask the founders developers there certain questions that will help you clarify on whether the project is worth investing or not. Read the blog-posts as well, these are usually up to date information and the significance of many of them are mostly overlooked by investors.
agng27

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

yes really, once I must find out the company first ,, search for ann threads in Bitcointalk ,, read and learn whitepaper ,,, the road map should be clear ,,, the target to be achieved must be realistic ,,, and i will visit their website, their socail media account
CryptoLD

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

Obvioulsy yes, this should be a basic behaviour : if you are about to invest some money in an ICO or involve your time in a bounty, you should read about project and team at least.
I can see last months so many so called "projects" pretending many things on a forum post but having just nothing behind, no website, no white paper.

A basic tip for Ethereum token is to read smart contract : many contracts are just a copy/paste from github of a standard token, nothing else, everybody can create this kind of contract in a few minutes.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

Unfortunately at the very beginning of campaign there is not much to research

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

usually I don't research them before I joined a campaign to be the first one to apply, but of course, after I reserved the slot or already apply, I will read their white paper to know their company. If I see that it's not good, I usually leave the campaign.
cyntmms1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

I agree with you two !!! better not waste time !!!
yah right ,,, for what waste our time and funds for the project is not clear ,,, must really make sure first whether the project is indeed worth to us follow

degraff

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

sure, should be research because it depends whether ICO will be sucessfull and your tokens will have / will have not any value

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

Yes , i always do research before i joining some bounty , i see their allocation for bounty , their roadmap.
And their activity on social media like twitter and facebook , a good dev always updated their activity on their social media and promote their product.
Because if participating  a bounty without research , i just scared their project will fail/scam , then i will not get anything for working on their project.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yillusion

Merit: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

if i can, i will do, but its usually very hard to investigate every project particularly, especially the time ico is very hot, it will cost much to do like this
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:45:53 PM

Yes,  I do some research before participating on ICO bounty campaign.I must know about where I invest.First see there website and all developers.Whether there was any project before them.How successful that project was, or was there any problem.How strong is the process of implementing their project.Read all the documents of the project like whitepapers and roadmap.I must know exactly where to invest.
Prodigan786

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

After few bad experience now I started to enquiring Ico participating company and developers and teams LinkedIn profile and other details. Even I am now participating mostly regulated ico atleast registered and approved  by some countries government.
Lampaster

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

It is never possible to protect yourself from scams. If you have the ability to determine that the project is Scam you scammers are Amateurs. They do not be deceived. But if you the scams professionals the chance to protect yourself from them. How could you not checked the project will look perfect. It's like a lottery. you can win and can lose. The decision is yours.
Kwal

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:57:53 PM

I would truly hope everyone answered this question with a simple "yes"

If you throw money away that easily, I'll FWD you my wallet address and just send me your coins.

As far as questions I look for their whitepaper and give it a read to make sure they have a concrete plan I find interesting and smart. I look for a roadmap, who's on the team, and who invested in the project.
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

Obviously i research a project before joining  it.When the bounty lunched then i try to check their ann thread, their website and their team member , if i determine that the company is legit or its have positive activities then i join their bounty campaign.i gussies all the member should research before joining to avoid scamming.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Of course I do my research. There are 100 coming every week and you got to choose only one for signature. You simply can't jump on one. I go through project and try to understand the potential and the best can be if company has already launched something and is not only on theory like Eidoo, the one I am doing. ICO was a success with 80k+ ETH raised. Perfect project indeed.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
dirgayeah

Activity: 868

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:42:31 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:29:44 PM by dirgayeah

One of the essential parts of a LEGIT ICO is its whitepaper. By just reading the whitepaper, you can get and understand all the details about the project. And the more complete the whitepaper of an ICO is, the higher the chance that the project developers are faithful about running the project.

You should see the following in an ICO's whitepaper:
  • Problem
  • Solution & Product
  • Token Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical)
  • Team
  • Token Deployment & Plan

For me, the first thing that I look for in an ICO's whitepaper is the PROBLEM and SOLUTION together with the PRODUCT/TOKEN/COIN. A project that meets the problems in the real world are most likely the ones that will succeed in the future since most people will likely support those projects that can really help them. The solution should also be feasible and clear. The token are usually called the solutions, but how it will be implemented in the future is what makes the difference.

You should also be able to see in the whitepaper the TEAM. This gives more credibility to the project and it shows that the developers are ready to take the responsibility on what might happen to their project and the clients in the future.

Token deployment is more on the details about the ICO, pre-sale, and anything about the timeline of the project's schedules.

I'm preety agree with your opinion.
The key of success of the ico is what's the problem and what the solution to fix that problem. If the both point are syncronize I guest we can see the purpose of the ICO. Then also the team is a vital part for ICO. We must analyze the track record from the team. Watch their experience is become an advantage for choose the right ICO before you join with them.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

No, I participate in a bounty with huge pay out and I also look out for chances of being successful.

NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

Before joining an ICOs, I will do a research about Plan of a project, the developers, what will their project do to solve problems? How many tokens they sell?... If I feel it good, I will invest. 
vivland

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:54:47 PM

Look always. I will try to introduce a real implementation of the idea, or some hidden way of me trying to instigate a waste of my time. A couple of questions for the development team, removes or rather enhances the credibility of their cause.

Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

Researching the company is the least you should if you're planning on spending your time and effort on a bounty. Many of these threads are giving out tokens that will be worthless in the future, because they don't have a solid team of devs, marketing, etc... So you'd better avoid those entirely.

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:29:41 PM

yes surely it is because if we do not research in advance will be a bad project so we useless to be a bounty participant of the project, research first it is very important not only to see ico project, in any trading it must be done to be precise and can get profit

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:21:49 PM

I must do.First of all, go to their website and do research on everything.How their current situation is going on.Let's see how they plan.Whether their team is strong.Let's start by looking at all these things.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

Absolutely!! I only participate in bounty on the projects I actually also invest into. I am not in it for the bounty payment but rather I find it really cool that I can invest and then also help the project vbecome successful.
Unless you are lucky, most times, not researching on a project always turn out to be a waste of time and resources. There are some projects that I read and then I ask myself if it even deserves fund raising or probably some group of people are just trying to get my hard earned money to put into their pocket and run away without doing nothing.

Some won't even have a product and you then see some present high school leavers without experience trying to push a product that is not even feasible.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

Researching the company is the least you should if you're planning on spending your time and effort on a bounty. Many of these threads are giving out tokens that will be worthless in the future, because they don't have a solid team of devs, marketing, etc... So you'd better avoid those entirely.
I disagree with you. Researching the company is not enough. So many companies appear legit and act all professional, but end up stealing money out of the blue and run away without leaving any trace. Any amount of investment in this crypto world comes with a certain degree of risk and this is something everyone need to understand. No matter how much research we do, there is always a chance of losing money though researching does help to a certain degree in some cases.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:16:26 PM

I necessarily study all the information. It is very important for me that the project is interesting for me and there everything was as detailed as possible.

gilgameshplatform

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

Read the bounty thread and only if it excites you, then go and check their website, GitHub and team.
If the product is legit and something that you want to part of, then start participating in it.

Remember, only join in Bounty programs that have a solid product and a vision and working prototype.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Not bounties, worthless and time consuming but promoting them is something else, I used to do some reading about any promotion campaign before joining them, but now when I see some body like Lauda is the manager, I know that I can trust him, this is how the world works, we trust some people to make the right decisions and then we invest, participate and promote, if some day people we trusted go beggars like me then no body will ever trust and respect them. I can feel no body respects me after I let them down with my activity token project, believe me, because I have no respect for myself either and turned to begging unlike many would turn to drugs and jumping girls with drinking alcohol, I'd love to also jump them but I don't have enough money to pay them. don't lol if you can.

🖤😏
redhondaxrm125

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Yes i do. Amd i believe any intelligent investor out there would certainly do the same also. Because this is the only thing that can help you determine shitcoins and good coins. This is the only thing that can save you from being scammed or losing you investment. Anyone who invest without doing this is stulid. Or has a lot of money to throw away.
Crasengover

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

How can you enter a bounty campaign without reviewing the project? I always try to learn as much as possible about a project before joining any bounties.
First what I look at is the aim of the project, how it'll be demanded amoung the investors and how detailed whitepaper it has.
Than I learn about ICO details like hardcap, bonuses and so on, to estimate appoximately how much I can earn in a bounty.
And of course I check a project's team and there experience as well as there activity in social media.
So these factors help me to decide whether to join it or not.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

Its your responsibility to research the information if you join bounty, if how many participant are they. Because not all ICO project are true some of them are scam or after all many invested they are gone. Whitapaper help you to researh their background the detailed about their aiming project must be their. For our own good just research first before you join.

marados

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

Haven't been here for long time, but first signature bounty that i did turned out to be a scam. Probably they weren't satisfied with amount they raised in ICO and they just deleted everything and "left".

Since then I'm paying more attention to the project and to the team behind it before I decide to participate in bounty campaigns.

Definetly it is better to check everything about the project first, so that you wouldn't end up wasting your time promoting someone who turned up to be a scam and get nothing in return.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
akmittal

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

In the begning I could not research the company or project before participating in bounty due to lack of knowledge. After two three bounty I understand for whom I should campaign. Now I thoroughly research the company before participating in a bounty.
I think everyone should do it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

Yes ofcourse, every time we will join a bounty we should not forget to check its background, company, websites and more so that we can see that its all real. We should check their information for good and for not wasting our time in a failing bounty.
It is unfortunate though that most investors are just looking for free money or profit that ICO gives them and not even bothered about the chance of the project attaining to something some great position in the market with the services they are going to render and which is why they are always ready to dump at the first point they hit the market.

These are the caliber of people that finds it pretty hard to research the market before investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

Definitely, why would'nt you?

If you are participating in a bounty then you are essentially putting your time and effort out there in return of their project's stakes. This is pretty much the same as working for that company or whatever.

If you don't do research then you'd be in a pretty terrible situation where the tokens you get are worthless. Now you don't want that to happen.

enendad

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:08:40 AM

8)Yes, I will know the project team every time I see the project. This will help me understand the better investment of the product. But this process will take time to reduce my work. I also hope to share my thoughts with more friends.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

I guess, one way of ensuring ourselves fhat the ICO is not a scam is to know more about it and to reseasrch about it. Thru this, we can see that it's legit and has potential. Participating in ICOs is not only about spending some time but its also about investong time, effort, and sometimes, money. Therefore, it's just right that learn about it before joining it.

The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:50:44 AM

Yes i always research the company before i take part of bounties.

the main reason i do this is to see how good their udea really is and the likelyness of the team successfully achieve the end goal of the project.

No point in taking part in a bounty with a project that will die or not succeed.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

Well it is absolutely necessary to research the company before participating in their bounty campaign. I myself do that, especially in case of Facebook bounties and where the payments are made in the company tokens rather than the BTC. The reason being, that I don't want to promote scammy ICOs on my Facebook profile and lead my friends to losses. And for the tokens, it is essential that the project has some potential and good chances of success. After all, what's the use of earning those 2k xyz tokens, if later they aren't even worth $0.001 in the market!

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:57:17 AM

not necessarily, If I am aware they are scammers, I wouldn't take part as I don't want to be seen as helping in promoting a scam. However, the only time I do a proper research into a company nowadays is if I am looking to invest. I make sure to cross my i's and dot my tees, to be as safe as possible. 
ryanben

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

Before participating in the bounty I will study everything about the project and not ignore any information then I will evaluate the project from a personal perspective and look at the opinions of others. In the end I will make the decision, usually the projects that I join bounty I will invest in it

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

Yes that is necessary to research the company first and the team behind the project. You have to see what is their goal in the project and the transparency.    And what if you are only promoting a scam ICO that only want is to get the money of the investors. You will offer your time and effort to promote the ICO so its necessary.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:59:55 AM

Definitely, why would'nt you?

If you are participating in a bounty then you are essentially putting your time and effort out there in return of their project's stakes. This is pretty much the same as working for that company or whatever.

If you don't do research then you'd be in a pretty terrible situation where the tokens you get are worthless. Now you don't want that to happen.

Yeah and by looking their road map and white paper we can tell what will be the ICOs future and the team behind it is also a big factor.
Nowadays, many ico are scamming the participants and they deceive their participants by huge bounty allocation but in the end of their campaign the bounty will lessen and many alibis will be hearing. The sad part is everyone works hard for it for months but end up to nothing.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

If you wanna join to a bounty campaign, you should ask yourself some questions:
- What is the project?
- What is its purpose?
- Is it potential?
- How about the developers?
- They spend how many tokens to pay for bounty campaign?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
als17

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

If you wanna join to a bounty campaign, you should ask yourself some questions:
- What is the project?
- What is its purpose?
- Is it potential?
- How about the developers?
- They spend how many tokens to pay for bounty campaign?

Thanks good questions !!!
KluFf

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:46:07 AM

Yes i really do a research before joining on to it.
because we today we really need to have a good IDEA for a Project .
not for their own benefits but it will have a good Impact to the Others too .
We really need to acknowledge some of the Good ICO projects because
They have a good purpose on it.
not just joining for money..

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
jlanzago

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:53:03 AM

Sure, I definitely do it and try to participate in bounties only for the projects I truly believe, and may invest on them. Because I want my "free coins" to have some value and not sell them quickly for a few bucks.
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

For me, the first thing that I look for in an ICO's whitepaper is the PROBLEM and SOLUTION together with the PRODUCT/TOKEN/COIN.

I agree. But the capacity of the team to give the next step "EXECUTE" is also important.
If they are not able to execute, the token will not be appreciated because nobody uses it.
The best metric to know if they execute is looking into the past.
My favourite tokens in this case are:
  -> Props: https://propsproject.com < supported by YouNow and backed by Union Square Ventures (the same as Kik or Filecoin)
  -> AppCoins: https://appcoins.io < supported by Aptoide and backed by e.Ventures (San Francisco / Germany), Golden Gate Ventures (Singapore) and Gobi VC (China)

Compare them using Google Trends, adding Kin/Kik which ICO is over:
   https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?q=kik,younow,aptoide
SpearTackle

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

I definitely search their company first before joining, what question should I ask that a company has the answer is : "is your project unique?". Because I want to promote actively a project that is unique in concept. And if their token can be easily bought in the market.
als17

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

Yes i really do a research before joining on to it.
because we today we really need to have a good IDEA for a Project .
not for their own benefits but it will have a good Impact to the Others too .
We really need to acknowledge some of the Good ICO projects because
They have a good purpose on it.
not just joining for money..

Yes i agree with you !!!!
tukangkopi

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

of course, not just the company only that we searched but the track record of each developers team should also be done research
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:23:11 AM

of course it's important to review the project and team behind it before looking at rewards!

for me i hold half of bounty rewards and sell other half!
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:42:45 AM

It's a good thing to consider company background and do a lot of research before engaging to any ICO. This isn't a play at all. We are giving out much time, effort and among all is money. Especially if you have a huge budget, you really need to do extensive research. I would suggest to check the community of ICO and not those who only pump the hype.
Creating N Action

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

All of us need to do research the company before we participate in a bounty to make learning and yo studying the project. We have to know the works of an ICOs before we join in. You just know the team in the ICOs are not scam and not realistic. Also the whitepaper to know the situations of the project, and the team who's better to participating in its bounty.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

Yes I do. It might give us ideas on how serious the said ICO project will be. Doing research before participating in bounty would gives us peace of mind too. I think it is the basic step to prevent from getting scammed. These are my questions need to be answered before joining ICO's; Is the project's idea unique or just a nonsense and redundant piece of crap? Is the team made up of reputable, trusted and skilled individuals? Do they have a working application? What is the team's purpose of making such project? From where the project and the company is located? How does the project would survive or how can the project be successful? These may be not the best basis but I'm sure I got my invested time to be worth it when the ICO I participated is a success. That is why I am promoting Spectre.ai ICO because it had passed my standards and I also believe that this project will be successful due to it's unique ideas.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rainbow169

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

I will do some basically level research on the company, product and team behind the bounty, maybe not to the same level of ICO investigation but certainly doing some checks, you are going to invest your time into bounty campaigns so some time upfront is worth it. 
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:46:00 PM

Yes, I do research everytime before I will join bounty campaigns. What I am looking for is a campaign that will surely have a big impact in the market by reading their white paper that is the most important thing that I had to do before joining. The campaign must have a partnership with a great company to become a hit with investors.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

YES... Every time I research the company before participating any bounty campaign. At First I always reading Whitepaper and  check about project details, Road map, Team Member. Project future, Project real life usable, project reliable, Project develop and controlling capability after confirm everything then i join.

Because every day lot of coming Bounty project in marketplace. Some project good and reliable and maximum project going scam so we have consensus about find out good  and reliable project. I don't want to waste my time to promote any scam and unreliable project.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:09:39 PM

Of course. Because, we are involved in it. It's very unpleasant if bounty we follow is just scam or a failure for investors. Of course investors are suffering losses in a material also his time.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

If you are going to participate in a bounty campaign then you should act like you are the investor in that project or in the company that you are trying to get into. Participating in bounty campaigns take a lot of time also and you should be careful in joining in bounty campaigns so all the time and efforts that you putted will be worth it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:01 PM

For sure you need to make a research before joining since its your time you are giving away to promote their project. I dont know about you but my time is valuable to me and dont want to spend it doing worthless things.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

Yes definitely. You must research all the details so that you will know all the problems and you can easily give answers to them.In the end of the day you solve all the problems by doing that task.

Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

I will in the future and I believe anyone who is participating and effectively advertising for them should make sure they aren't a scam.
Abe.lard

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Is the model feasible?
Is the model novel?
Is there scalability?
This is my personal opinion
In my opinion, I will attend
als17

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:26:51 PM

Is the model feasible?
Is the model novel?
Is there scalability?
This is my personal opinion
In my opinion, I will attend

Cool good questions !!!
Capt00

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

Of course, this is the most important we should do before investing in any ICO. Having a knowledge  towards the project is an advatage to any investors as their questions and doubts in their mind have answered.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

Of course yes. The project must have good team, strong idea and not big hard cap
PPleaseman

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

Hello. Actually i use the bounty as a reason to do my research good (read whitepaper,team,project,useage).
But i dont invest in every bounty project i am part of. It is very frustrating if you take part in a bounty program and they dont do good

Cheers
Zinkin

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

Well it is not necessary to research the whole company of it, but just to reassure then there is no harm in that. But if you just wanted to like have a summary out of the current project so far then the 'White Paper' have enough information to feed your curiosity. It has the timeline of the project, you can check from time to time if that project is any good. And using that White Paper you can easily compare other projects and examine which one is the best to invest your time and effort to have lots of profits.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

Personally, I investigate every company I promote but the criteria I have for selection are not very rigid

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

I do research about project, team company for sure. I look at them if they have a strong idea, creative team. If I participate in  bounties firstly I should trust them. I also read whitepapers before investing. I think it's important.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

Of course. Firstly, if you don't do this and participate in everything in a row, then you help the scammers. Secondly, you can waste a lot of your time in vain and not get the desired result.

william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

Heres what I do.  I see if they have a website.  If no, I wont join.  If yes, then I go to their site and just look for an all around show of professionalism.  Like coherent sentences,  original site design and read their what their product is about.

The bounty manager is really important when I choose ICO bounties.  Since I have done a couple of weeks.  I have noticed Its easier when the bounty is lead by a member of the Dev team.
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

It has to have a website, whitepaper, and devs interacting with the community for me to even consider spending my time with it. Too many joke coins appearing now with none of these things and poor spelling, grammar, etc. Sometimes they can't even spell their own coin correctly Roll Eyes Don't waste your time with these.
SportsbookBettor

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:25:14 PM

Yes doing research before joining ico is good because it will help you decide if you will join or not. I don't want to waste my money if i put it on the wrong ico because some ico are created just to scam investor.

aaaamm
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

Research the company before participating in a bounty is essential. In fact it must be the same amount of research as to invest in an ICO.
It is not a good feeling at all to promote a coin which finally turns into a scam, we don't want to help those guys.
Crypto_trader87

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:04:50 AM

Before long ago if i see some bounty campaign i just join without proper knowlegde abour the company back ground and lately if found out that ive made mistake with that ive been a part in some bounty campaign that the company was failed so now before i join the bounty campaign i carefully study first before i join

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

Of course, before investing in any ICO project, it needs to be carefully studied, otherwise you can lose your money. However, even a good study of such a project does not guarantee the completion of the project for various reasons, as well as the fact that it may be fraud, or simply created for the purpose of raising funds, and after a while the created coins will simply depreciate. In the near future, states are going to regulate the process of issuing initial coins and, possibly, the risk for such investments will be less.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

I think doing some research on the bounty or ICO that you are about to participate is one of the first steps that we should do. It is important that you have an idea on the project/technology of the ico as well as the people behind it and the usability of the technology itself because we ate not only investing money but also time and effort and thru it we can also see if the ICO is legit or not. It's also a matter of safety or security.

greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:54:44 AM

Doing research about the ico projects before investing in is the most important step to do. We should search for information on their website, whitepaper, developer, and advisor, also their contact with us whenever we ask them a question. Check the asseessments of website reviewer, from that you can determine whether you should consider to invest in that ico project or not.

shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

Even after how deep you do your research, if a project want to scam bounty hunters it will. Projects Like MAGOS, Shopeo even after reaching softcap left the bounty hunters hanging. Then there are projects like Avrorum, VALUS, BioNT which were not able to reach softcap and ICO was cancelled even after having professional website and detailed project content.

Then there comes projects like BOWHEAD, which have reputed team of Doctors and ICO reaching Softcap which scam bounty hunters by paying less tokens from what was offered.

So irrespective of which campaign you join high chances are in 50% of the projects you will end up getting not paid for your efforts one way or another!

Research helps but eventual outcome we cannot judge!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:08 AM

Honestly, when I joined my first campaign I didn't read the project and what happened was the project was not successful and it took a month before I receive my bounty. But now, I'll make sure to read the details about it (projects, platform, whitepaper and other information) to ensure that I can get what I give (I do not invest money what I invest is my time and effort)
Dr0idGuru

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

Research the company is extremely important.
A good due diligence on the company behind, should answer the following questions ?
   1) Is the team real ? Checking the LinkedIn profiles
   2) Is there a active GitHub ?
   3) Is the brand / comma popular in Google Trends ?

For instance, if you look to a future ICO like AppCoins, in the 3 company research points:
   1) Team: https://appcoins.io -> in the section "Team", you have the LinkedIn account
   2) The AppCoins github is active with hundreds of commits: https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-ethereumj
   3) If you go to Google trends, you can compare with other teams projects: https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=Ethereum,Aptoide,Kik

Always do your due diligence / company research.
verifyas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:58:39 PM

The bounty manager is really important when I choose ICO bounties.  Since I have done a couple of weeks.  I have noticed Its easier when the bounty is lead by a member of the Dev team.

It's interesting you say that. I was wondering how important it was to participants to have a well-known bounty manager like yahoo, Lauda, etc?

BurntSnow

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:05:01 PM

Of course I do! Who doesn't do this? If there are some people to do this, please stay away from them Cheesy

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

xKARELx

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

it's best to choose companies with reports, since they generously reward you for the work done! Do not be afraid of responsibility
shade_wrath

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

It's interesting you say that. I was wondering how important it was to participants to have a well-known bounty manager like yahoo, Lauda, etc?
This is also a very helpful point to decide which bounties you want to participate! If any particular bounty manager follow whatever the project team asks without assisting the bounty members with their issues then definitely you know next time better not to participate in any campaign by that manager!

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:17:52 AM

Before the bounty activities, it is sure to study the company, because we also need to work hard to participate in the reward activities, if it is a liar, then we would not be in vain?

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

Of course I do because you have to take a look if this ICO are going to pay you at the end. And you as a participant has the responsibility not to be scam because its really hard work to participate because sometimes it will took you 4-8 weeks of effort and you don't want all your effort just go in drain because the ICO you joined didn't pay at the end. Used your common sense and better judgement here and not just join any ICO that has recently open.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mx667

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Of course I do because you have to take a look if this ICO are going to pay you at the end. And you as a participant has the responsibility not to be scam because its really hard work to participate because sometimes it will took you 4-8 weeks of effort and you don't want all your effort just go in drain because the ICO you joined didn't pay at the end. Used your common sense and better judgement here and not just join any ICO that has recently open.

First, I want to ask you something. Why should we do research before joining bounty? Is not bounty given for free and we can get the money. If a bounty looks does not pay, we can immediately look for another bounty.

In fact it is very easy to know which bounty is legit and fake. We just look at the reputation of someone who created a thread. We can also see how the testimony of people who follow the bounty. Whether they are paid or not. I personally never questioned it, I just follow bounty and I always get paid. If it turns out I really can not get paid, and bounty that I follow is a scam .. I will immediately replace and look for another bounty. No grudge or sadness.
InvestICO2L

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

if you dont want to waste time with a bad project then i advise you always do this. Now many bounties campaign (twitter, signature..) which you join it will pay for participate by bitcoin weekly but a lot of member still join to bounties campaign which will pay by token because they expected to get bigger profit when they join to a new project
You should read whitepaper of project which you want to participating, research dev team, product, token before participating any project
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

I think surely is it, from so many people will certainly doing that first including me, of course it's very important and can be used as a consideration to ensure in getting definite profit opportunity from that bounty and to avoid a scam that until now still many peoples who doing scams. And It's very important for us to be more careful of anything we decide, so that not a regret at the end.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

of course, you should always check and I think it is always based on experience.
you should find out every project you want to follow in investing or following a signature campaign.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

of course I searched for information about the project before joining their bounty, because I did not want my hard work to be in vain, and the failed project could be because of two things, a scam project and a project that did not reach softcap

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:24:20 AM

Yes, because I don't want to support any shady people by doing tasks for them. I don't particularly need any bounties, but I do like supporting projects that I really believe in that have a great idea and a hard working, serious and passionate team.
shade_wrath

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:24:30 AM

First, I want to ask you something. Why should we do research before joining bounty? Is not bounty given for free and we can get the money. If a bounty looks does not pay, we can immediately look for another bounty.

In fact it is very easy to know which bounty is legit and fake. We just look at the reputation of someone who created a thread. We can also see how the testimony of people who follow the bounty. Whether they are paid or not. I personally never questioned it, I just follow bounty and I always get paid. If it turns out I really can not get paid, and bounty that I follow is a scam .. I will immediately replace and look for another bounty. No grudge or sadness.
1 - You will be wasting your time and energy and wont be getting paid
2 - You will be wasting your months in Signature campaign which can only be used for one project at a time
3 - If project you support is scam then you are creating awarness about something which can cheat people of their money. So better confirm before helping those thugs!
4 - Your confidence and motivation to participate in any campaign will do down everytime you get cheated!

noorammak

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:34 AM

as an investor in ico projects, i usually do my own reseach before investing, i check every detail about the project, website, whitepaper, developed team and their advisors, after that i check if that ico can be apply in real life or not, if not, they are usually scam, then i search for reviews from reviewers whether they have good impression or not. from that i wil decide whether to invest or not.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:26:15 AM

as an investor in ico projects, i usually do my own reseach before investing, i check every detail about the project, website, whitepaper, developed team and their advisors, after that i check if that ico can be apply in real life or not, if not, they are usually scam, then i search for reviews from reviewers whether they have good impression or not. from that i wil decide whether to invest or not.
Be careful with reviewers. A lot of them are bought.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:22:42 PM

of course, money is included here so i dont want to take risk on untrusted ico. I do research on my own or ask a reliable friend if it's good to participate to. I dont not want my efforts to be useless in a ico that is a scam.
A L I E N
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

Of course, I do the full research of the ICO. I pay attention at the time when the project starts and when it ends, the Whitepaper must exist (if ICO does not have it, this is a sign of a scam).  Lips sealed

You must also check the project team (Google these people to do it).
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

Honestly answer, i do it sometimes check first befor you joined them mostly i directly joined them even reading there platfrom.
ramsdaj28

Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:36:07 AM

One of the essential parts of a LEGIT ICO is its whitepaper. By just reading the whitepaper, you can get and understand all the details about the project. And the more complete the whitepaper of an ICO is, the higher the chance that the project developers are faithful about running the project.

• Problem
  • Solution & Product
  • Token Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical)
  • Team

For me, the first thing that I look for in an ICO's whitepaper is the PROBLEM and SOLUTION together with the PRODUCT/TOKEN/COIN. A project that meets the problems in the real world are most likely the ones that will succeed in the future since most people will likely support those projects that can really help them. The solution should also be feasible and clear. The token are usually called the solutions, but how it will be implemented in the future is what makes the difference.

You should also be able to see in the whitepaper the TEAM. This gives more credibility to the project and it shows that the developers are ready to take the responsibility on what might happen to their project and the clients in the future.

Token deployment is more on the details about the ICO, pre-sale, and anything about the timeline of the project's schedules.

Evangeline2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:05:21 AM

Of course, before the bounty, I had a survey on the ico project. If I did not read the ico project carefully, would it not mean that I paid no attention to the job if I received a month worthless coins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:09:48 AM

Thanks for sharing. How do you evaluate if a project is "reliable" to you?
to evaluate how reliable the project is,first CHECK EVERY INDIVIDUAL that involve in ico from their social media accounts and any back grounds you can find if they are really existing and not a dummy account.second check if the token or coins that involve is enough and fair to run the project.from there you can have a idea on how truth every ico is
rodalutor

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:12:29 AM

This is my first but going forward yes, I joined mine as it was one of the only offering newbies to participate at the time. I will always look to see how the rewards are split as well as grasping how well the idea is supported by the community.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:15:35 AM

Definitely or else you may be left with worthless token. The project that offer any bounty must be look in very closely so that in the end they will be able to carry out their plans and not abandon their project.

Nagrogflaz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:40:47 AM

I have never studied atau research a company when issuing an ICO but I ask for a recommendation to a senior or look at this forum

Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:42:56 AM

Of course and that's what everyone should be doing.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:48 AM

• Problem
  • Solution & Product
  • Team

The Whitepaper is also the #1 place to filter out clowns that fling around the latest buzzwords without having any clue as to what the fuck they are doing (other than trying to grab money for nothing).
Lingqingyi

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:13:55 AM

This is a must, if you are not optimistic about this project, then you participate in his reward task not get some useless tokens it? You are definitely optimistic about the reward task.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
veraoktav127

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

if I research at an ICO company I never do but just read the reviews or information from the forum I do for the ICO project

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
maxj57634

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:22:16 AM

It is really relevant that you should research well on what kind of company or group of people that is backing up the ICO before you participate on their bounty threads, sometime these company or people are scammers, you advertise them then when they have enough money on ICO they will just vanish into thin air.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:22:22 AM

This is a must, if you are not optimistic about this project, then you participate in his reward task not get some useless tokens it? You are definitely optimistic about the reward task.
You can easily end up optimistic about a shitty project though. So it takes a lot of research to make a good decision.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:23:30 AM

Yes ofcourse, I spend time to read their white paper,platforms and even the participants I do searched their comments and background. There are some ICOs project who's not real or fake. Some of them abandon their project if they don't have investor. I also particular participated bounty campaign who gave more tokens.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
keycellko

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

Yes indeed. It is very important that you know what you're getting into. Know the people behind the project. It pays a lot that you know the people behind it is trustworthy enough. There are lots of scams running now so we have to be vigilant at all times.
chrisfatos

Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

Do you buy a car before Test driving it?

Even though Bounties are harmless, you just have to work for the tokens they offer you, Research is the first thing you do imho. Why waste time in a bounty if you are not planning to invest in the ICO..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
danmoris

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

Researching for the ICO before participating in any bounty isn't a must, but you can to make you feel comfortable with helping them.
Bounties will usually ask you to promote their ICO in different pages or group or channels, so it's best to know if your promoting a scam or legit ICO.
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

Those fellows, who never do it before participating in a Bounty program, can simply support some fraud, an ICO which can be turn to be a scam. It may lead to the fact that more people will be deceived. Always make your own research even before Bounty.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

Yes researching is the key to success,if you are not sure into something you are getting in you will end up like crying.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
jimsteel

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

I personally do, just down to the fact that I want this community to be helping people make good investments and to grow the crypto world.

Sadly I know a lot of people who join bounty campaigns to whoever is the highest bidder, which is understandable as well and I do not judge them for it.
bhobafett

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

Same goes with everybody who wants to participates in an ico. Research, read some surveys and study the ICO first before joining in because we all hate scam icos.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
seizetehday5

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:43:30 PM

Research is always good and I look to the dev team and whoever is running their ann pages to see if they are transparent with the community. That is the first thing I look for among looking for a good product and team.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Yes i do a lot of research before joining bounty programs,your time is precious and also your efforts.You dont want to lose your month of posting for nothing.

Red Lanterns

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

Yes, you definately should check some at least superficial information about the company. But usually the majority of people just want easy money and don't bother about these things. Read White Paper, look through the social networks and people comments.

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

yes of course , i check evry information about the projet before participating in a bounty , for exemple read the witepaper and do research about the team and check the road map , and token sale .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Matthewmorris4

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:02:54 PM

This is my first but going forward yes, I joined mine as it was one of the only offering newbies to participate at the time. I will always look to see how the rewards are split as well as grasping how well the idea is supported by the community.

Yeah, but maybe for some people like me which is still don't know how to choose good/promising bounty, first of all i will search for some user which is already famous in this forum as bounty manager/ann thread maker. If they join, i guess that bounty is also promising or maybe if you still can't find out good bounty, you may check hero/legendary members with a high positive trusted value

veliq

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Required. Before you join a company, you need to study it carefully, because this is your time. In the first very much it is necessary to pay attention to the product, it must be in demand and affordable. Second team, road map and white paper.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:12:30 PM

Simply, if you did not search carefully, ICO may fail and you will lose, because you spent time for nothing, while you were able to join other campaign.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

Definitely. Before participating in the company needs to investigate it. How serious the project, the team, roadmap, white paper, etc. the more you learn about the company, the more likely that the project will be successful and will give you a reward.

Xodor

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

I always look at the team and the idea and try to choose a company that will collect a lot during the crowdsel so that the payments are good

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:50:44 PM

Yes, of course I do. I look at their social media profiles especially linkedin. Then I read whitepaper, look at what people say about them on news, blogs. I try to find legal papers about company as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

Yes, of course I do. I look at their social media profiles especially linkedin. Then I read whitepaper, look at what people say about them on news, blogs. I try to find legal papers about company as well.
Me too i take time to read some of the important information that can help me to decide for joining on that campaign cause if i may not do that I think it's gonna be my loss for.
Greenrace

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:24:00 AM

in following ICO we must be careful and certainly before following it we must find out first about the ico project but not to investigate further just looking for important information only

Gunpaycity

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

I did not research the ICO company if I wanted to be a participant but enough information that the company is good then I will follow

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
irfanrete

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:18:40 AM

I think Investor should always use the brain to make good decisions and avoid the bad ones.
Otherwise it would be like throwing money to the window. Making complex research on the whole project including whitepaper, team, company, jurisdiction and so on is the main basis for investment.
Jateng

Activity: 1288
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:18:10 AM

If we want to make sure that the project is worth invest/participate for, so probably we should make sure that it’s a good project by checking their website and read their whitepaper carefully. Always check for every people behind the project and read some reviews about their projects. If they’re always updating their ICO and gives some good news about what going on about their project maybe it’s a successful project.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

Yes, it is very important to research well before involving in bounties or even investment in ICOs. We can;t really know for sure if the ICO is legit, scam or a failure in the end but with research, at least we can lessen the risk. I would look into the roadmap and the whitepaper of the project if it is feasible and look for any fishy things to be found.

kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

Of course, I investigated, but also found an unexpected surprise, ah ha ha.
Bankex, I found that this ICO project actually received the investment of Microsoft's AZURE, you can see how hot it is, I am very proud to participate in the promotion of Bnakex.
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:56:05 AM

So far, I am very happy with my ICO investment. I have about 90% profit and have earned quite a lot from it as compare to years ago. There are so many things to consider so that I can pick the right one to profit from.

bhoybitcoin

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:07:46 AM

If you hate scammers and be scammed, that's the best thing to do. Study every ICOs that you wanted to participated in first to avoid regrets being lack of knowledge.

AleksandrKosov

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:54:18 AM

Of course. First of all, I read the white paper, the team, the results, which the team has already achieved, for the purpose, the tasks. I look at bounty conditions, what percentage they offer, what soft cap and hard cap is installed, by the number of registered participants.

kiver

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

i guess we all do research a bounty before joining any legit wont try to same the participants because it would destroy the campaign it self that they did to attract more investors so what will be their point any legit wont do that at all
Lingqingyi

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Most of the time, when you take part in the bounty task, you will know if the project is a good project, and no one will waste their time doing meaningless things.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:37:12 AM

First of all, Project's overall context matters a lot. I look for what the company is all about and what unique idea it is bringing and as am going to actively promoting the ICO, is it really something that should be promoted ? Is it really something that investors should take a look ? If so than I actively promote it. It takes a substantial time to read the white paper, search about the company, Core team members reputational analysis. after getting know all this I spread the updates of the company with my friends and followers. It is against the ethical norms to promote or support such thing of which you also aren't sure about, leaving the investors wealth at risk...

DirtyMartini

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:43:20 AM by DirtyMartini

Most definitely, I think you should always conduct your own due diligence if you're going to go to the effort of promoting something..
Even then, you still can't be certain that a particular project won't end up falling through..

The first question I ask myself is: Is this something I want to promote? Is this something I'd be happy to put my friends and family on to?
I only promote projects I genuinely believe in, but that's just a personal thing..

I then look at things like:
Who are the devs?
Does the project have a properly qualified team?
Whitepaper, Roadmap, clear purpose?
Community?
Social Engagement?

It also gives me more confidence when I see the Bounties are managed by reputable Bitcointalk members or that the devs are active and transparent.

On the other hand, some people don't care and are happy to Tweet/Facebook/promote whatever, as long they get their free tokens at the end..

You just need to work out where you want to fit in and what works for you.

Good luck! Smiley
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

Yes we all need to do serious research before investing to anything here in cryptoworld or else you'll get rekt.
lvincent

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:00:38 AM

Yes of course we search about the company and it's project, it is your one and only asset to knoew if that bounty is worth any of your time. Especially now there are a lot of ICO's that are scams or their project did'nt workout well lossing all of their funds so make sure you know what you're doing before you participate in a bounty.

Anniee123

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

Yes, I also know what kind of project the company is doing, so that I can make sure that I can make a great return on this reward!

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

Surely you do not want to incur any losses in any investment of a project managed in collaboration with the ICO. I think this is very reasonable why we should first look for an in-depth about ICO that is developing a project because I think not a few investors are careless in investing in a project that in the end they did not produce anything at all. before you start an investment activity on a project that is being developed by the ICO I strongly recommend that you first look for a fairly accurate information from a reliable source on which ICO is feasible and in the end there is no scam, I have experienced where when I follow a project developed by the ICO but in the end the project is just a scam and this became a form of lessons for me so I do not make mistakes for the second time that can cause harm.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:21:23 AM

It's not easy to make a research on every bounty. It's even more difficult to research if a company is failing or not. I mainly research a few team members and try to understand the concept of the project.
The rest I live to luck
cannycassiopeia

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:44:55 AM

I always do researching before I participate in some ICOs because I hate scammers. But what can we do if that project was manage by professional scammers? It can happen to anyone and at some point, collecting some funds to those who don't know anything about scam icos. So guys beware. 

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Of course.We have to research the company and also look at who is background on it, what is in the whitepaper and the roadmap because many of ICOs are scam. We must run away of them.There is only one way to run away from scam that research and read.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

This time Yes, early this year when I started participating ICOs I found out that some of them didn't hit crypto currency exchange until now so that's why I only participate signature bounty campaigns with higher ranked bounty managersb to avoid the same mistake like before.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

I don't make a big research, but used to go through the experience it has got with the specific project they focus upon. Apart from that used to analyze team that leads the network, if I find them successful will just enroll myself to the bounty program. Here too predictions go wrong ending up providing mere profits.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kaloloy

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

It's not easy to make a research on every bounty. It's even more difficult to research if a company is failing or not. I mainly research a few team members and try to understand the concept of the project.
The rest I live to luck

Indeed, getting information about a company is very technically difficult especially if they are new in the business you knew then in personal but today new ICOs have a good strategies, website designs and other things that's too good to be true that's why some of us were victims of these scam ICOs.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

ICOs that has good reputations are mostly hiring experienced bounty managers in order to take care of their ICOs. Before In hit the signup form I have to be sure that the bounty manager has been managed previous ICOs si that's one of the best indicator that an ICO is a good one and has big chance to receive good stakes and value.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:18:28 AM

Yes, I also know what kind of project the company is doing, so that I can make sure that I can make a great return on this reward!

You can't easily spot the fake or not ICOs by reading their white papers and knowing their project intentions but what makes them more legitimate of they're spending more funds on social media advertisements and other paid sites in order to display their ICO
sleblanc1469

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:34:07 AM

Of course, you need to answer some questions first. Mainly, questions about roadmap and whitepaper - are they clear and realistic? Also you need to take a look at the team behind project.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

Of course we should do research first before investing in ico. because there are still some scam ico projects and can cause us to lose our money. So do some research first before participating in ico.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:47:13 AM

yes , first i'm doing that
research information about that ICO , research is real community or not.. because more ICO use fake photo and fake address
and number two , research advanced for respon or maybe testimony other people who know that ICO
after that , search ICO with enoug price.. not very cheap and not very expensive.. emm i means , standard price
Fahim

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Before doing anything, I always read, research and analyze. A good bounty program is a good project, which in the future will bring a lot of benefits to people, investors and those who participated in the development and promotion.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

I make a lists first and foremost of companies that I would like to participate in a bounty.  The list is based on my interests because I cannot join a bounty if I don't have a bit of knowledge of the project that they have. I do make a research on each companies and the company that meet my interest is the one I choose to join.
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

Of course, we will study this company. If this company is a fraud project, we won't be paid for participating in the bounty program. Signing a project for an ico project for more than a month is not worth the cost.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:28:34 PM

Of course, we should make our own research and investigation before participating for different ICO. We already know that there are bunch of ICO out there but we can’t determine whether it’s another realistic project but in the end it’s a scam or legit. Getting important information about the project and analyze the people behind the project will help to determine if it’s true. I always joined some discussion in telegram to make sure that the team behind the project gives us updates about the project and the flow of the bounty campaign.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████