Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:11:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14277 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

Same. I am invested all my savings into cryptocurrency several months ago. Value bitcoin now is really a blessing for me. Because, doesn't have to wait several years just to make it grow more than 100%.
I am not in favor of investing all the savings in bitcoin because there is still some doubt in bitcoin future and one should not invest all his money in bitcoin because if there is any upset he will lose all his investment, therefore I suggest to all the people to investment some part of your savings in bitcoin and not all. You should keep some money with yourself so that you will never face financial problems in life.

elngotz101

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

Just look at available options sir regarding how the cryptocurrencies goes, it is good to invest when the price is at low and when it soars high, it will be profitable, check how the trading goes, nowadays there are a lot of people invests in cryptocurrencies and made great profits. I am planning also in investing to cryptocurrencies sooner.

NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:20:13 PM

Chart is everything guys, examine charts before investing in any crypto. Many scams with ICOs recently

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

Just look at available options sir regarding how the cryptocurrencies goes, it is good to invest when the price is at low and when it soars high, it will be profitable, check how the trading goes, nowadays there are a lot of people invests in cryptocurrencies and made great profits. I am planning also in investing to cryptocurrencies sooner.
I have already been advised repeatedly to invest all my savings in the crypto currency, but only with one condition that all money be allocated at least in two parts. One part should still be given to the real business, and the other to the crypto currency. Thus there will be an alternative for earning.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

Same. I am invested all my savings into cryptocurrency several months ago. Value bitcoin now is really a blessing for me. Because, doesn't have to wait several years just to make it grow more than 100%.
I am not in favor of investing all the savings in bitcoin because there is still some doubt in bitcoin future and one should not invest all his money in bitcoin because if there is any upset he will lose all his investment, therefore I suggest to all the people to investment some part of your savings in bitcoin and not all. You should keep some money with yourself so that you will never face financial problems in life.
Me too i am not favor with that investing all your savings in bitcoin this is were you are in a risky situation because you put your self in a situation where in your not sure if you can earn or you can loss some money let say there is a possibility that you can earn a lot and you can have a huge of profit but always remember that the price or the bitcoin or any other coin the crypto currency this is not stable so you need to have real state money than in this currency.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

I think investing all your saving to the investment cryptocurrency is not good idea, it's high risk because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuation so you may lose your funds if you can't focus on your trading. Just put half of your funds into cryptocurrency is enough and put other half of your saving into another investmet.
corybrackett

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:55:48 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
Not bad but i think you should spend about 15~20% to investing to new ICO projects which are really potiental for now, it could makes you a lot of profits that you can't even dream about.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:01:51 AM

I think investing all your saving to the investment cryptocurrency is not good idea, it's high risk because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuation so you may lose your funds if you can't focus on your trading. Just put half of your funds into cryptocurrency is enough and put other half of your saving into another investmet.
But if he wins this one, he will become a millionaire maybe ? I think it's possible cause at this moment, many people who invested in Bitcoin 5 years ago already become millionaires.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think this is a bad idea. When you say all your savings, you mean your everything even your emergency funds? I believe in investing so much because it is the way you can reach financial stability of having passive income. But investing comes with risk. We will never know when a financial crisis occur and bring down all the markets. Invest only the money you can afford to loose. Because you'll just be sorry if something bad might happen to the cryptocurrency market. Most of the government officials doesn't like this idea. Just a friendly reminder.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:43:50 AM

Me too i am not favor with that investing all your savings in bitcoin this is were you are in a risky situation because you put your self in a situation where in your not sure if you can earn or you can loss some money let say there is a possibility that you can earn a lot and you can have a huge of profit but always remember that the price or the bitcoin or any other coin the crypto currency this is not stable so you need to have real state money than in this currency.
well i think investing all our saving is good specially on cryptocurrency. because saving is a money that you saved it is differrent from the existing money on your bank account or maybe the amount on your pocket.i believe investing all of the savings is better than nothing because through investing there are a great possibility that these could multiply your saving into 3 times higher.because if you dont do invedting maybe all youre saving is slowly spent for your needs until there is nothing left behind.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:22 AM

I think you'll regret if you invest 100% bitcoin you have today. there are even some people who regret having used the bitcoin they have for investment. I think it's more likely that the gain will be gained if holding bitcoins for now.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Really good for you, well this is risky to put all your money here on bitcoin, better to diversify it so you can make more money for your brighter future. Invest what you can afford to loose.
Well, you're so lucky to have started your invested as early coz now you have earned already the value that is huge enough to your capital. But as we all know also, putting all your savings in investment's in cryptocurrency was very risky but I congratulate congratulate  you for making it successful. Because despite of may factors bitcoin has you've learned and been expert to make your investments grow.
If you actually want to achieve something big, then you to go for big. Only then you’ll be able to get what all you actually want to have in your life. Investing your savings is no doubt a very good thing to do and you actually need to take such kind of bold decision in your life if you to have a better life in the future. Saving cannot help you in making anything good. It is investing which can make the difference.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Put more better on the ethereum, now bitcoin hangs in the balance can collapse, about litecoin I will not say anything as to predict its behavior is very difficult, as far as the rise will take place. But all these investments are risky, it's better not to invest in something worthwhile.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

I think you should put all your money in Bitcoin. Altcoins have fall down for few weeks. I don't think they will recover soon.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Investing all your savings in crypto currency is bad idea as you can loose your savings if crypto market collapse. It is very unlikely but you have to consider all the risks of it. It's better if you invest part of your savings in crypto market than all your savings if it works out well then invest more but remember not to chase profit and you should cashout part of your investment when you earn decent profit and keep other part in crypto. 

jisokoo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

You should diversify more.
I would definitely advise you to buy NEO and OMG they are so cheap right now
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10415

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:47:15 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Put more better on the ethereum, now bitcoin hangs in the balance can collapse, about litecoin I will not say anything as to predict its behavior is very difficult, as far as the rise will take place. But all these investments are risky, it's better not to invest in something worthwhile.

Yeah.. that sounds like a great idea.... put moar money on Ethereum and begin praying.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ltzcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I would suggest more bitcoins and more diversification. Something like:

70% Bitcoin
10% Ethereum
5% Ripple
5% Litecoin
5% Dash
5% Ethereum Classic

And definitely do not go all in!

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS IN 27/11/17  ▬▬
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

so regret to sell my btcs  at   3200 USD ,    such a bad trading, I will not sell any  of  my btcs  again.  hold  for future

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

The raito of your amount is good but i offer you make some daily trade big a small amount of your budget. Perhaps %5-10. Follow some altcoins and buy from dip. Don't forget to use stoploss and take profit.
Day trade is not what someone can delve into without some knowledge and it all depends on the OP time as well. Sure, day trade can be very effective in making some cool bucks and adding to what you have, but it all still balls down to the aspect of knowing what to do.

It is not all about buying at dips and then selling at peaks, there are just some dips you think are dips which they end up not being and then if you are not good enough to make decisions, so many people fumble it up which is why the OP should thread carefully before considering any day trading option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: