Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5712 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

It is Coming soon  Wink. When the bitcoin is widespread in the world, this type is known to all people in the world. They will trust someday. Until it is used to pay for online billings. Nowadays only few online billing accepts bitcoins. When people recognize and trust it. To all online, like on the website and youtube? we will have to pay it  Smiley all you have to do is trust the bitcoin that he can do everything we want to happen. Do not just stumble haha. All the opportunities are waiting Smiley.
Yes it is the one feature thats interests many of the users especially to those online buyers or sellers. This bitcoin feature is very good. And there is so many features of bitcoin and this is one.

To be honest, it's still a bit scary to use bitcoins as a form of payment, but I sincerely hope that soon the barrier will be broken and finally I will dare. It will definitely be very comfortable.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

we dont think so but if youtube pay the bloggers and video makers a bitcoin its good to keep there bitcoin for the future
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

I think that will come soon. Because many big companies in the world have accepted Bitcoin for payment. Microsoft is an example. Therefore, may be in 3 next years, Google will accept Bitcoin

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

It is Coming soon  Wink. When the bitcoin is widespread in the world, this type is known to all people in the world. They will trust someday. Until it is used to pay for online billings. Nowadays only few online billing accepts bitcoins. When people recognize and trust it. To all online, like on the website and youtube? we will have to pay it  Smiley all you have to do is trust the bitcoin that he can do everything we want to happen. Do not just stumble haha. All the opportunities are waiting Smiley.
Yes it is the one feature thats interests many of the users especially to those online buyers or sellers. This bitcoin feature is very good. And there is so many features of bitcoin and this is one.

To be honest, it's still a bit scary to use bitcoins as a form of payment, but I sincerely hope that soon the barrier will be broken and finally I will dare. It will definitely be very comfortable.
maybe depends on a country that you are lived for were you can access and use bitcoin as a payment but i know that bitcoin is more likely profitable to use as a payment online this is hassle free but we need to be careful scary but we have to be beware.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:46:50 PM

At the moment, some countries still do not accept Bitcoin as digital currency so they have not yet been able to  use it as online payment in some cases. when if its known worldwide i might say yes.
Lodi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:12:41 AM

Not even an youtube today many website pay bitcoins because its safe to use and popular now i think someday all transaction in this world pay by bitcoins.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:44 AM

This experience is starting to take place in many famous and ineternational shopping sites like Amazon. They started accepting bitcoin as a way of payement a few days ago as i read. It's a good thing. The world is starting to accept bitcoin and seeing it becoming a way of payement is just the beginning, because i believe it will take place in many other fields.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

The main concern why still other companies are not yet accepting bitcoin is that its price is unstable so it is hard for them to think of the reasonable pricetag for their products and services. But when the price of bitcoin finally reach equilibrium, I assure that it would be the favorite cryptocurrency of this kind of online companies.
Right, there is no doubt that price volatility of bitcoin is one of the main reason due to which businesses or companies can’t accept bitcoin as a mean of payment. Here is another reason which makes the bitcoin unacceptable for companies are the legal status of bitcoin. Bitcoin is only legal way of payment in Japan, there people has switched to bitcoin and accepts bitcoin. People even pay the utility bills in Japan through bitcoin. So, the legal status of bitcoin is currently a bigger challenge than the price volatility. If bitcoin is declared a legal currency throughout the world then no doubt its acceptance will increase than the US dollar.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:04:29 AM

Bitcoin as a online payment is a easy and efficient method for payment and trading money in any type of sector. So it is matter  of joy that a easy method of system is bitcoin online payment. 
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

Recently, amazon was in news for its preparation to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. This will surely boast another companies to invest in Bitcoin and realize its potential. Bitcoin is still not widely accepted as a mode of payment due to its frequent change in price, once a proper system is attained so that volatility factor does not affect the profit of a company then every company may introduce Bitcoin as a mode of payment soon.
bbymi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

I had a field research job that used to pay through paypal and coinbase, whichever is chosen by the researcher. But now they removed coinbase from the options. I think it's the volatility of btc, they might be thinking that with the steady rise of btc exchange rate,  they will end up paying more than they're suppposed to.  Not very lucrative option on the business side.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

It will come. It could be next 2 years or 3 years.
We can take an example of how Bitpay works as a bitcoin api gateway payment. In past, I had already purchased some items such as domains, virtual items, topup mobile, using bitcoin as payments. The payment was handled by Bitpay, as it will redirected to the Bitpay payment page. After paying a certain amount in accordance as invoices, they will automatically confirm to the merchant the payment has been paid and order will processing. If among the developers of large companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, want to make its application, to setup bitcoins as an alternative payment options. It will very delighted.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:39:49 AM

The popularity of BTC is increasing. I thing many websites are thinking of payout with bitcoin online. If it is take  from online market then it would be a good decision.
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

I think it would not be wise to make bitcoin as payment since its so volatile. You can just say this now since its price is high, but what if it suddenly fluctuates? Would you still accept it?.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

I think soon it would be accepted, but confirmations and fees it's a biggest issue at this moment for small transactions it's not good to use bitcoin, but for big purchases it's very useful, a lot of web sites will accept bitcoin even making the value of item lower, but you need always to wait for confirmed blocks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

We are lucky because we paid a bitcoin from our joining here like in signature campaign, and we all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile. Sometimes low but always increase, i think more websites will take a chance to pay some bloggers a bitcoin especially if they know that bitcoin is good and many advantages are waiting for them.

Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

More and more companies will accept bitcoins. So the world will add bitcoins for online payments. This is better because some people want to hide their identity so they buy it with bitcoins.

Restaurants are also now accepting bitcoins now. This means that they support bitcoins now so the price will increase.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:14:34 AM

BTC marketing price value is increasing because many website are thinking of payout with bitcoin online from online marketing then it would be good decision. BTC online payment easily & fast.
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

The advancement of cryptocurrency being used in merchants online has an increasing growth! That is why it is high time to invest. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. And it is never too late to invest One of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:12 AM

Youtube pay backs their youtube uploader with money if it has a many viewers. Youtube pay via Internet too but not using bitcoin and I hope it will happen.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: