Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:15:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5712 times)
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

yes good idea about adsense adwords  youtube and other platform use btc it will be huge news for us and we wamt to be use all local payment methods for buy sell and paid bills with bitcoin it will be coming but when or how we dont now future is near just believ btc!
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

why not ? -
good idea for e commerce webs and other social platforms good idea .

akija

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

Once the bitcoin is widely accepted and more and more people transact in Bitcoin , I think then most of the big companies might start paying in bitcoin as one of the option for payment .

khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

I think Bitcoin will not pay the payment on Youtube.But at some time the bank will be a bitcoin transaction through the bank.Amazon is already accepting Bitcoin payments.
cetel

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

About bitcoin is becoming more and more people, but yesterday I was asked , what is it? I was surprised
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:57:52 PM

I think youtobe or other online it's take more time to pay with Bitcoin. Becuse some of country bitcoin are banned. And You know that youtobe are paying over all in the world.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

Because Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by many countries, Bitcoin will get confession as a global currency in order to use it as a main payment option. Even Bitcoin will not pay the bills by bitcoins until the price is fixed. Why not, at the price of Bitcoin can drum any time. For the company's reputation may be lost.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:17:06 PM

If bitcoin adding online payment ,then It's make very helpful way for us.Because maximum online worker known about bitcoin.Bitcoin transaction make easily and secure transaction.I don't know Amazon, Youtube or other big online platform Whether Bitcoin accepts.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Bitcoin payments only take a few seconds and most transfers are confirmed immediately.this is the main advantage
The bitcoin has the different prices of the value and the importance because now the bitcoin is being vey easy to pay and then to give the price of the things to bought online I can see ht bitcoin s now easily paying by just the click at the online shops. Bitcoin payment is very easy and the simple way of the money. If you will have the bitcoin at the price of the 4000$ tomorrow the price will be the 45000$.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Yes I also agree that all the other online website must start paying Bitcoins instead of cash and I think that will happen in some time frame
Paying with bitcoin is nice idea and its quite convinient because you can pay your bills in some easy payment. In addition, some online store start accept bitcoin because they know it is a kind of electronic money. Lastly, I hope all commercial establishment or online store will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
hieubigkool

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

Bitcoin can pay online for advertising, youtube, facebook, ...
Everything will be more convenient
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

It is a very good idea for an example you can already buy games with bitcoin how cool is that ! I haven't tried it but the fees was high so maybe on a other time.

My friend did purchase some games with bitcoin. He had no problem with it.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

are you earn some money from youtube?
i dont know. better if they keep their bitcoin than pay people with bitcoin.
i mean, if they pay you with bitcoin, more profit is on your side. so why they must take that action if not give more profit on them?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

i mean, if they pay you with bitcoin, more profit is on your side. so why they must take that action if not give more profit on them?

I think not in this moment. If this things what would the function of monetary and to make it happen when there is someone who sponsors or companies that support youtube or other websites use bitcoin. Then it would be normal for them to adopt cryptocurrencies.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

I think not in this moment. If this things what would the function of monetary and to make it happen when there is someone who sponsors or companies that support youtube or other websites use bitcoin. Then it would be normal for them to adopt cryptocurrencies.

I seen also some advertisement regarding with bitcoin either trading platform or other project which related to bitcoin or crypto so I guess its not impossible that this business will also adopt or embrace the system in anyhow, bitcoin will be served as a normal internet currency its much easier and much faster than any other internet modes of payments.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:32 AM

Your question is also involving big companies. Before they open up to online payments with the use of bitcoin, they must first established the education about bitcoin. They can also establish partnership and with this, they can help each other to grow. Using bitcoin as payment will be very hassle-free because all you need is to take the bitcoin address or wallet address of that specific company or person you want to pay. Bitcoin is considered one of the greatest cryptocurrency and people are already using it for their personal necessities.
When we make payment with bitcoin then One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts.

Due to this benefit purchases are not taxed. Bitcoin is a payment system that would be a good thing for merchants to accept, as it is the potential future of digital cash,

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

I do not think Youtube and the other websites will pay Bitcoins. The value of Bitcoin fluctuates everyday. It is not stable. But if they will actually pay Bitcoins, I guess years or maybe decades will pass before that happens. Bitcoin is not yet known by all people in the world. It should be accepted by all of the countries first before we say it is popular or a legal digital currency worldwide.
wandiwanda

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:39:00 AM

From my prediction next year all payments seem to be made online. due to the increasing popularity of bitcoin users and easy transactions. but look out for scams
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:37 AM

Some other websites are using bitcoins as payments but only for a products that has a small amount of value because bitcoins price is not stable that's why it is very risky to sell products with very huge amount of price through bitcoins.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:46:47 AM

Bitcoin online payment is great news.Already bitcoin given some online market payment.If bitcoin pay youtube, Amazon or other big market payment then It's very helpful for all.Because Today lot of people known bitcoin.I heard one time that Amazon take bitcoin payment but I am not cleared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: