Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 05:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5734 times)
Bajula

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

I think that those websites are never going to be paying in bitcoins because it is exactly the opposite of what they have been created for, that is just pure logic
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Its just a matter of time. I think they have to decide whether to implement payment in bitcoin or not. I think currently bitcoin is accepted by some websites as a means of payment. Others are also making analysis of the market for safety if they are to implement such a policy. It may take time tho.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

For me,  they can pay us with btc as long as bitcoin is totally an official currency and it is being accepted all over the world. For now,  there are some people who doesnt have any idea about btc.  It is important that somebody acknowledge it as a currency.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

Big companies like Google and Facebook will never go full throttle on Bitcoin they will probably create their own coin and then make payments with them they have a large fanbase that will make the adoption of their coins fast that will make them succeed in this and they will make more profit that way then going with other crypto like Bitcoin ether or ripple Etc it will be a gamble for them because they cannot control the marked while if they own the coin they have some contol over it at the end the introduction of Crypto coin to these people will help Bitcoin at the end to get more recognized.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

Accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash for your business. Use BitPay's retail, ecommerce, billing, and donation tools to accept payments from customers and business clients around the world. Receive settlement for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash directly to your bank account in your own currency, with zero price volatility or risk.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

These big companies like youtube and other websites are much concern about the price volatility of Bitcoin. They cannot draw a fixed plan with it due to the frequent fluctuations in price. Perhaps they will have to give it a pairing with the USD in other to always get the required price for a service being patronized.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

This is a great opinion raised by the OP. I believe that someday, online payment will become accessible to us. Since there are progress about the use of cryptocurrency, assure that this matter will be given to crypto enthussiast. I am looking also for other side of using cryptocurrency aside from holding it to my wallet.

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

Community slowly begins the use and learn how good crypto currencies are, and the fact that it gives every users of it the fastest and convenient transaction by using it, we are hopeful that one day it will be use by the whole world. As time passes by, people are adapting these currencies especially bitcoin but it is much more investment than using it as a payment method.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:51 AM

i dont think so, bitcoin is the digital currency that weird, its a global currency all people in the world can use bitcoin, but there are not people that use bitcoin daily, like send the bitcoin and pay stuff with bitcoin, maybe if bitcoin is more popular and all people use bitcoin i think it will jhappen

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

I do not think YouTube is going to pay in bitcoins ever. They already have a large number of payment options for video creators. 
agree with this, people as youtuber or whoever do adsense maybe only focused in that, and they can paid with their currencies i think they already satisfied with it and google wouldn't pay with bitcoin

I don't think this will happen anytime soon. This is Google.
carolynmino

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

bitcoin used for online payments is easy and more a one click
indoagung88

Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

I have never received the slightest news about YouTube paying with BTC, maybe that prediction is too early to be revealed. it seems like no gossip has yet been discussed. and I don't think that will happen in the near future. they prefer in their own way in the payment method.
thanks.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

Youtube will still like as it is when it come to payment and trust me with that. Because new sites will offer that and they are already a lot of them started and I'm sure that they will only start when bitcoin and altcoins gets adopted and widely used. Adoption is the only key to make all those happen.
ntodntodan69

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

some have used bitcoin to transact online, in some countries today, so as crypto. bitcoin is legal! and many have used it.
Descon

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

When more and more people become familiar with bitcoin that when maybe more famous websites start implementing them for payments and other transactions

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

Some countries and some online payment sites are allowed to pay their transaction using bitcoin and other coins. however i feel like it's not good for some holders and traders. because of we should look at bitcoin market cap to get attractive values for world wide to bitcoins. I think bitcoin will be main currency in the world in the future. 
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Bitcoin online payments are to be made reality,  many people will be at ease when it comes to payment and transactions  I hope it will come into reality very soon.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

Bitcoin online payments are to be made reality,  many people will be at ease when it comes to payment and transactions  I hope it will come into reality very soon.
Bitcoin and altcoin prices are very volatile!
Paying for Youtube or FB can result in up to 3 times the value or halving! Bitcoin and altcoin should be more stable to become the currency!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

some have used bitcoin to transact online, in some countries today, so as crypto. bitcoin is legal! and many have used it.
I agree. It is good to be accepted and used legally for payment. Some are securely transfer their money everywhere just make sure to have strong internet access. It is good news that crypto is spreading everywhere for everyone to become aware on change and development of payment method. People can earn money through crypto that become very helpful to everyone.

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

when bitcoin and blockchain are well understood by the world community it is not impossible website like youtube, yahoo and google will also accept payment with bitcoin. today many reputable wesbsites use bitcoin as a means of payment, such as Overstock.com, Zynga - Mobile gaming, Newegg.com, PizzaForCoins.com and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: