Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

That could be very possible the on line payments, which bitcoin are to be used because they are compatible, for on line business hsppens in the digital world through internet access, so payments done in on line could be easy and accessable because bitcoin is part of internet ,on line business.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

It's not going to happen anytime soon, I believe. Like with us small players, I'm sure it makes much more financial sense for companies like Google to HODL their coins, if they have any, rather than spend it. I would also imagine that having two pay out options rather than just one would complicate their standard operating procedures. Conversion between currencies, Bitcoin included, incurs fees after all. If they start paying with Bitcoin, it's extremely likely they'll abandon the USD option, and will only be paying in Bitcoin. That makes this scenario even further removed from reality.

Bitcoin online payments is better of the people especially the businessman because we can pay it through the online system even we are in the house.We can also save time when we are in the office and it can have a big help of people when we are in the house.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

with todays technology,it is posible to use bitcoin as payment for online transactions.Online stores are now accepting bitcoins as payment from their customer's purchase.With these innovative solutions,provides a security features for the secured transactions.As a result,this makes online transactions a hassle free for everyone who interacts online.
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

Well, I think that Bitcoin (BTC) is developing and advancing. A time will definitely come when payments, including online payments will be made in BTC because it is widespread in the world and it is widely known to people.
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

Bitcoin is fairly simple in its use for online stores and for online payment! today there are quite a lot of shops and services accepting payment in bitcoins!
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

Nothing is certain yet and it still depends if the consumers wanted to be paid in bitcoin as there's some that wanted to have it on fiat so they can avoid volatility.

This isn't far to happen but it'll take time as we need to work this not just in over night but over the years. We can attain this through massive adaption and spreading good thoughts about bitcoin.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
jowabol

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Truly I likewise concur that the various online site must begin paying Bitcoins rather than money and I surmise that will occur in some time allotment

It appears will begin to look at bitcoin as installment, this will be something worth being thankful for. There will be more favorable circumstances in need as bitcoins have, however perhaps this will take a while as there are as yet numerous individuals who say they are not intrigued at all with bitcoin

At the point when the network requests it in huge numbers and it bodes well for them to do as such

To pay with bitcoin, they require some place to take. In the event that Internet administrations income in dollars what sense them to purchase bitcoins to lose cash on it? Presently truly no place to win bitcoins. Getting them on the stock trade theorists are not productive. I can't help suspecting this is a major issue of bitcoin. All clients endeavoring to keep him and celebrate when he ascends in cost. It could trigger a vast value drop later on the grounds that nobody knows its genuine esteem.

For me, it will be incredible. You don't have to go on the foundation just to pay your bills. You don't have to fall in line into a long and your opportunity won't be squander. Be that as it may, I think bitcoin cost most be steady if that happen, to make things simple and numerous adjustment will be happen. Smiley

The time when we come different sites pay as a bitcoin. We have to know all individuals that bitcoin is trusted and bitcoins will be the new cash exceptionally in online exercises.

It won't occur at any point in the near future, I accept. Like with us little players, I'm certain it bodes well for organizations like Google to HODL their coins, on the off chance that they have any, as opposed to spend it. I would likewise envision that having two pay out choices instead of only one would confound their standard working techniques. Change between monetary standards, Bitcoin included, causes charges all things considered. On the off chance that they begin paying with Bitcoin, it's to a great degree likely they'll forsake the USD choice, and might pay in Bitcoin. That makes this situation much further expelled from the real world.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Bitcoin online payments are ongoing because of the convenience it gives to the buyers and sellers.People dont need to stand in a long line and wait.Very easy.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
reredis

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

It is very much possible that Google also starts paying in crypto. It will help them keep record of all payments.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

i think online sites that gives us revenues paying us bitcoin is almost there but it cant be implemented soon unless the ban on cryptocurrencies on other countries are lift up. The reason to that is if for example, youtube would pay us in cryptocurrency, it would require them to pay all of the content creators with that same currency, but with other countries having the ban, it would make their revenues without value.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

someday maybe one year or more, we all here also hope that bitcoin will become the legal currency for what future payments will be

cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

yes i agree with you. some countries accept bitcoin payment which their transaction now. all online payment website must be accepted their payment via bitcoin.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

I don't think so that it will start soon because in many countries btc are not allowed. So, you have to take patience.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

The reason to that is if for example, youtube would pay us in cryptocurrency, it would require them to pay all of the content creators with that same currency.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

I think bitcoin online payment will happen in the future. Some online store accepting bitcoin as a payment and I think that will be the start of accepting bitcoin as a payment.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

You need to understand that for something to happen there must be a reason. When I right now don't see the reason for YouTube or any other sites to pay the customers using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

It was very nice on hearing the online payment of bitcoin soon it will comes to the middle of all people in the world and people will start paying online payments using bitcoin instead of using cash
The popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day itself and soon all governments all accept bitcoin payments like with us as a small players it will goes to higher level to bigger companies like google etc. I would also imagine that having two payout options rather just one to complicate their standard operating procedures
Pucany

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

I believe that the time has not come yet. Bitcoin will show himself later.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

Bitcoin online payments are very good payments. So its future very very nice future.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Online payments using bitcoin will indeed make the popularity of bitcoin continue to grow, but online stores are still very few who might implement it. With the instability of bitcoin prices, large companies do not want to take a big risk of trading using bitcoin, so I think it's still difficult to implement that in many online stores.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: