Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5712 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?
This is good idea hopefully this will happen soon, so our work can paid bitcoin. I hope youtube management know this so they can prepare immediately, its for all benefits. We believe bitcoin can do this and bitcoin can help people to fast their payment transaction.

KridNewoj

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Bitcoin on line payments , can be realized for bitcoin is already circulaing on the internet and it is not hard to do the transactios on paying because they are both in the digital world.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

btc acceptance is around the corner. In 3-5 years it will become as acceptable as fiat.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Paying us for watching their videos and consuming their web content you mean? I think that could happen not earlier than in several years when btc becomes less volatile and more stable.

Sand King

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

I don't actually get this question. Why will other websites pay us? We aren't youtube content creators or some influencers to pay us. But if we we're, they can pay through online but not with bitcoin. That's hard to do for them since some are from big companies that can't take risks.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I do not get the idea. Do you mean youtube will let us pay in viewing videos? Or they will pay us for uploading videos? But as of this time, using bitcoin as payment, bigger companies may find it still risky.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Will start paying only when the bank that serves google will start accepting bitcoin for payment. I think 5 years to wait. Because in the United States and in Ireland (Google Office), no bank works with Bitcoin

I agree. No matter how everything revolves around the decision by the main banks to use the crypto currency. We hope that 5 years, this is a very otimistic period.

#support SecureCryptoPayments
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

This is good idea hopefully this will happen soon, so our work can paid bitcoin. I hope youtube management know this so they can prepare immediately, its for all benefits. We believe bitcoin can do this and bitcoin can help people to fast their payment transaction.

Unless bitcoin convinces all major companies and governments that it's legit and will benefit the majority, i think that won't happen. Or it will take quite a long time from now. Bitcoin still has a long way to go and it's pretty uphill to get mainstream acceptance and adoption

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Unless bitcoin convinces all major companies and governments that it's legit and will benefit the majority, i think that won't happen. Or it will take quite a long time from now. Bitcoin still has a long way to go and it's pretty uphill to get mainstream acceptance and adoption

I agree with you, bitcoin is still booming and can't still prove of its stability so maybe it will still take a lot of time to prove its worth and I think it will need more time to become accepted worldwide.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Huntler1993

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

hehehehe if i may ask why BTC and not any other coin. I think when the change becomes widely accepted BTC will be used as a medium for many transactions
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Paying us for watching their videos and consuming their web content you mean? I think that could happen not earlier than in several years when btc becomes less volatile and more stable.
In fact bitcoin can be use as a mode of payment. Yes it is possible especially when the person you are going transact with was also using bitcoin. It just depende who are you going to pay becauae some people already accept it and some are not because they are afraid of the volatility of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

In fact bitcoin can be use as a mode of payment. Yes it is possible especially when the person you are going transact with was also using bitcoin. It just depende who are you going to pay becauae some people already accept it and some are not because they are afraid of the volatility of bitcoin.

As far as i know bitcoin is already accepted in some big companies. It is a good a  start for bitcoin, sooner or later it will scatered all over the world, a big blessing for bitcoin and also for all bitcoiners.
achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

the time is really drawing near when bitcoin will be use as a means of payment online, Considering Bitcoin's recent increase in value, you could come out ahead by allowing customers to pay you with it. It's easy to turn Bitcoins into cash or swap them for other digital assets of your choice. Even though bitcoin have its ups and down in terms of instability in value it still remain the best means of payment especially online it offers many advantages over other payment methods. The transaction fees are much lower than they are with credit cards, typically only a few cents for each purchase, and those transactions process very quickly because there is no financial institution acting as a middleman.There's no risk of sensitive information being compromised with cryptocurrency transactions, because none of the customer's information is attached to the payment method. The customer essentially sends the cryptocurrency from their online wallet to yours. It works the same way a cash transaction would. That also means no chargebacks, which eliminates your risk of chargeback fraud. so bitcoin remain the best means of payment
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Maybe we need to wait it to happen soon. As of now lets just be glad and satisfied that we can use bitcoin as payment in other tings. In our country bitcoin is very useful as payment method for paying electric and water bills. I believe someday bitcoin will be use as payment widely unlike now which is only limited.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin,,when the bitcoin is widespread in the world, this type is known to all people in the world...they will trust someday until it is used to pay for online billings. just few online billing accepts bitcoins when people recognize and trust it,,like on the website and youtube...we will have to pay it  all you have to do is trust the bitcoin that he can do everything we want to happen not just stumble the opportunities are waiting  as much as I like it to happen, in my opinion I'm afraid it's definitely were talking about YouTube here, with the ownership of Google, one of the biggest tech giants. ..i think they wouldn't pay out Youtube channels using bitcoin unless bitcoin's price stabilizes in the future, as it's currently quite a risk for them as bitcoin's price can drop anytime. It's a lot more likely in this decade for famous companies to accept crypto than to use bitcoin to pay their users....
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

They won't use it to pay their content creators or bloggers. Bitcoin is very volatile, if youtube sent 10$ to the content creator and the market falls suddenly and the value decrease to 8$, most website won't support that way.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

I am not really sure when it will be happened, it depends on how long people in the world accepted bitcoin as a payment in the future. I strongly believe that it would be happened soon. So lets wait and stay support our bitcoin
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

it will be happen if we can makes bitcoin become a main currencies in the world, or makes bitcoin is accepted in all people in the world, like PayPal, it not be the main currencies in the world, but many people use PayPal and agree with PayPal work, in bitcoin there are many haters that not agree with bitcoin that makes bitcoin can't be used for online payments

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

It seems they will start to glance at bitcoin as payment, this will be a very good thing. There will be more advantages in priority as bitcoins have, but maybe this will take a while as there are still many people who say they are not interested at all with bitcoin

This will take a lot of time because these companies are probably learning and researching about bitcoin. Who knows they might start paying youtubers bitcoin anytime soon since bitcoin and crypto currencies are getting a lot of fame they deserve these days.
caideogivay23

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Maybe that's about to happen, but in some countries the use of bitcoin is still limited or restricted, so it takes more time to get support from many countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: