Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

It seems they will start to glance at bitcoin as payment, this will be a very good thing. There will be more advantages in priority as bitcoins have, but maybe this will take a while as there are still many people who say they are not interested at all with bitcoin

Well this is a good idea for everyone who loves to make necessary transactions entirely using Bitcoins, but here in our country it either there is no such or limited number of entitied are willing to make payments and transactions with regards to Bitcoin for now,  since Bitcoin was not that popular by now but I know Bitcoin will be known here together with the increase in Value of Bitcoin so better keep working.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

It seems they will start to glance at bitcoin as payment, this will be a very good thing. There will be more advantages in priority as bitcoins have, but maybe this will take a while as there are still many people who say they are not interested at all with bitcoin
Bitcoin is widely accepted digital currency. It is world first heavily used decentralised currency. Bitcoin mostly used as online currency because of its online fast, safe and secure transaction and low transaction cost too. Bitcoin heavily used as a online money transaction or online money exchange medium. Many online retailers and small businessman use bitcoin for their business. Because of heavily use of bitcoin many online retailers provide their user bitcoin as a payment option. Bitcoin also use for online shopping, paying rants, EMIs etc.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Making online payments is the area where Bitcoin can showcase its greatest strength especially if the payment is not instant. Bitcoin can only be applicable in online transactions and sooner or later, the internet websites may adopt it.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

Bitcoin is widely accepted digital currency. It is world first heavily used decentralised currency. Bitcoin mostly used as online currency because of its online fast, safe and secure transaction and low transaction cost too. Bitcoin heavily used as a online money transaction or online money exchange medium. Many online retailers and small businessman use bitcoin for their business. Because of heavily use of bitcoin many online retailers provide their user bitcoin as a payment option. Bitcoin also use for online shopping, paying rants, EMIs etc.

I don't know, I don't really think it's competitive for payments and such when you consider the benefits of something like a credit card. For the consumer it can be quite good with cash back, protections, insurance ect. As long as you don't carry a balance.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Bitcoin payment for online has been using in different industries, which can also be implemented on YouTube and other, is just a matter of time, and it we go round the world.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

Bitcoin as online payments is a good idea. I havent tried it but I was about to pay my Utility bills using Bitcoin but the problem is I dont think I will get a receipt..
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

As soon as websites see it as a need. If there are often requests from users I am sure that website could consider to importing Bitcoin as payment service and frankly I don't think that it's the case right now. There's another problem here, price is pretty unstable I don't think that people would like to receive undefined payment.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?
that ’interesting. but maybe now is not the right time, there are still many factors that need to be developed bitcoin because bitcoin is still relatively young as a means of payment. In addition, the numbers are limited and there are only 21 million making bitcoin even more valuable to be used as a payment tool, this is why bitcoin circulation is rather difficult to spin.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

well until know, only a little or maybe still none websites (popular websites) that pay with bitcoin.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

bitcoin online payment will be a very good and welcome idea as this will mean paying for stuffs and reciving bitcoin online. i believe the time has come and soon enough people will be receiving bitcoins for online payments
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

I dont quite get your question, why would they pay us ❓ but online payment is already been use long time ago it just a matter of time that people will use it often
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

Yes it is a good idea but for now no because it will be hard for them cause the price is too volatile to use as daily thing even though it is easier to use
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

When a new ICO is launched and the project as a crypto credit card or debit for crypto currency. After launching this type of product on the market. Bitcoin is directly used in stores and online payments. Currently Bitcoin needs to be exchanged for dollars or other currencies. Cool
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

Yes bitcoin online payment. at first I don't believe this how to get bitcoin payment,it's impossible.my friend say yes possible bitcoin online payment.He told me to do an account on the forum. Then there is social work and some next day project end and you will get bitcoin payment.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

i agree with you, now i see some website start to pay with bitcoin, and i think in the future the payment by bitcoin will become more popular in the world.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

maybe in the near future, it will make payments easier while making transactions faster.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

I agree that for all online websites, you have to pay bitcoin instead of cash but online and I am sure it will happen in a period that will not last long.

Yes i totally agree that companies should start taking bitcoin instead of cash but it will take time beacuse so many people are still not aware about bitcoin.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Here you swung of course on YouTube? why don't you pay attention to site D. tube is the equivalent of YouTube, and there cryptomonad pay per view.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Here you swung of course on YouTube? why don't you pay attention to site D. tube is the equivalent of YouTube, and there cryptomonad pay per view.
but youtube is still the most favorite, if the payment using bitcoin will certainly be difficult because bitcoin is not a valid payment for the international world and maybe some people still don't accept it. So i think money still better for online payment

varosbaba

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

Such approval may come after Eft approval. If you start paying with YouTube bitcoin, then the world will really have accepted the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: