Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5715 times)
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?
I believe adoption of payment made with cryptocurrencies for online services will be commencing very soon. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are still young, people need to understand the basic principles needed for the use of cryptocurrency for transaction first before it proper adaption takes place.  
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

it's just that bitcoin prices are static, of course YouTube doesn't want to take risks because of the changing influence of values that can lead to inappropriate income earned by content creators. that is why bitcoin has not yet been made an online payment in several large companies

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
geliyorumbensana

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

I do not know exactly . But when it becomes more recognizable to the states. Social media sites may start to pay with crypto money.
But I do not think they will do it on the bitcoin.
They are going to hit their own coins.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

This is very good, there are significant advantages if online payments like youtube and websites use Bitcoin. The more Bitcoin users, the more the price will increase. This is because the demand is increasing.
Darkmoon85

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

If Internet services revenue in dollars what sense them to buy bitcoins to lose money on it? Now really nowhere to earn bitcoins. Buying them on the stock exchange speculators are not profitable. It seems to me that this is a big problem of bitcoin.I think bitcoin is very gd project and it's payment is very good.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

even though this happened but it felt like it took a long time to achieve this. but maybe as soon as possible. because there are many platforms that pay with tokens or crypto. one of them is minds, steemit, etc. and I think this will continue to grow as many innovate with this blockhain technology.
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Much the same as the appropriate response of other, if banks could acknowledge bitcoin and those could be changed over from the dollars that google pay, so that is the time when we could acknowledge bitcoin as youtube accomplice. As of now there is a site called steemit that works like youtube and you could be paid by a crypto with additional reward or dollar.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

It is much better if payments are made online through bitkoyn. But there is a problem. Bitcoin cost more when I was paid bitcoins, and where I got paid, the cost bitkoyna fell, so I lost my money. If this can be done, then the payment identifier is determined by determining a fixed bitpoint.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

I hope youtube publisher also pay us with bitcoin. Using paypal is not so good, paypal can freeze our account if they think that we are not comply with it rules, no freedom. I hope soon they will pay is with bitcoin.

yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

I am not sure this will happen any time soon, it's too complicated. But on the other side, we are aware of the fact that some huge companies are willing to accept payments in crypto. So it's just a matter of time. And, of course, we need to improve technologies in order to be able to process transactions.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

i dont know, its policy of youtube or the other instation. you cant make them pay you in cryptocurrent, though you ask about it. if your content is the best for google or everyone and you make proposal that crypto be your income and they approve its no problem, but never ask about when they pay us with crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

I don't know if there's any website at all that pays in Bitcoin, but it's going to be a blast for YouTube, or for Google to pay with Bitcoin for AdSense.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

This is a trend, who is in front of it, then its customer base will have an explosive growth. Many technology companies on the west coast of the United States have been discussing the topic.
novak hiel

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

It seems they will start to glance at bitcoin as payment, this will be a very good thing. There will be more advantages in priority as bitcoins have, but maybe this will take a while as there are still many people who say they are not interested at all with bitcoin
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Bitcoin payments are analogous to a wire transfer or cash transaction, where payment is 'pushed' directly from one party to another, without going through another financial institution. Payment processing is executed through a private network of computers, and each transaction is recorded in a  blockchain, which is public.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

I'm still either a little skeptical about the possibility that the crypto will turn out to be a means of payment, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
Zo yins

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

i dont think that bitcoin will be online payment in the near future, it will be hard ofc
but for long time, it would happen. depend on how people in the world.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

That is good idea maybe in the nera future it will happen, bitcoin will Be more aknowledge then..  Lets just hope for that to happen.. Though quit not possible for now i guess
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

It's possible for youtube services but as we see BTC volatility it's quite difficult procedure. But hopefully, it can be possible for some other different platforms to buy products.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I think this could happen when the price of bitcoin is stable and popular throughout the world that is known by many people. For now maybe bitcoin is not right to be used as a reward on youtube etc. Because lately the price of bitcoin is decreasing, the demand is decreasing. But I am sure that in the future the price of bitcoin will improve and be popular.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: