Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?
I guess it would commercially starts around 2020, when the computer and the IT tech grow enough and the capacity (net) is enough cheap for trading.
Let us wait and see!
That is what I am waiting as well, for sure that time will come when we will all do the online payments, especially nowadays that it is really toxic to just go outside just to pay bills, so for me we should just do online payments instead, and hoping that one day as well that we will be paid through bitcoin through visiting sites and viewing videos.

FavoriteBinolo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I'm positive that is going to happen soon and I hope they will provide options so that we could choose either BTC or USD. That would be just fantastic!
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

I think that will happen gradually. You must believe that now bitcoin is accepted in several companies and this is certainly good for the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin will gradually become better known and more potential as a payment in the future. This is certainly good for the survival of bitcoin. I believe that future bitcoin will be great.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

BTC a digital currency with limited and known supply, no borders, and no central group controlling it.  US $Dollar: a digital currency with unlimited and unknown supply, border restrictions, and controlled by a banking cabal. What's in your wallet?
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

I think it may happen only if/when BTC becomes really stable, or in case if they want to stimulate people who are interested in crypto to work there. It's not gonna happen at one moment.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

An interesting thought:)
Bitcoin needs more development, more time to fully realize as a currency. And when it is more stable, many large companies will start using it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Blackredeemer

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

I believe 2 to 5 years from now we might have a situation when people are well aware of and ready to both accept and pay in Bitcoin; however, I don't think having only one currency for settlements will be very beneficial. I believe we need a number of payment options. That will give us more flexibility Cool
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

bitcoin online payments will be a big help in our community for those who holds and supports bitcoin it will be a best way to pay payments like bills or shopping online becuase its a part of our technology so i guess it will be a good idea and much more convenient and less hassle . I support the bitcoin online payments worldwide but still it depends on the country if they support bitcoin
Not sure about that. If Amazon (for example) accepts bitcoin, is not gonna hold bitcoin, but dump it as soon as possible, i think is not even feasible to hold bitcoin since banks don't work with it and is not international fiat system.
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

I think that will happen gradually. You must believe that now bitcoin is accepted in several companies and this is certainly good for the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin will gradually become better known and more potential as a payment in the future. This is certainly good for the survival of bitcoin. I believe that future bitcoin will be great.
For developed countries that allow bitcoin to be used for payments, it certainly doesn't matter as long as the company is willing to use it and the exchange rate is agreed. However, not all are willing to be paid using bitcoin, so there must still be a meeting point where there is an offer to be paid using bitcoin or fiat money? Maybe it's fair.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

maybe we won't know when btc itself in terms of security in my opinion is still very lacking.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

It will start but not soon. Bitcoin is open-source, its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

In my opinion those days are not so far. When youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin. There are many website who are accepting bitcoin on there transaction. Also as we all know there are some country who are now accept legaly bitcoin. Some of restaurant on usa are now accept BTC on there payment method, there you can buy foodstuff using BTC. Cool
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

maybe it will happen in the future, Geogle will send bitcoin to yutuber like bounty if this happens then the prestige of bitcoin will increase and there will be an increase in price for bitcoin itself.
Jwnamlinz

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Bitcoin web based paying technique is an extremely decent thought since it is a quick exchange and the merchandise or items that you will profit will be significantly more less expensive and it was an immense preferred standpoint for us who are utilizing bitcoins, So I trust that they will keep executing this sort of exchanges on various ways.
Well other online shopping allows bitcoin to be the payment transaction. We can wait until they adopt because for sure famous websites such as Youtube will surely study about Bitcoin and the things might happen if they allow this transaction to them.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

It will start but not soon. Bitcoin is open-source, its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Bitcoin as a online payment is possible to hopen. We just need to support bitcoin no matter what happens. Rising or falling, we must not lose hope and continue to give support.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Why we have to wait for YouTube or other sites to earn bitcoin from their payment. We are still able to receive altcoin payments from several bounty campaigns in this forum and can be exchanged into bitcoin. Do things that can be done right now instead of waiting for something that won't necessarily to happen. We don't need to bother thinking about things like earning bitcoin there are still many ways to earn bitcoin than waiting like that.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

They won't use it to pay their content creators or bloggers. Bitcoin is very volatile, if youtube sent 10$ to the content creator and the market falls suddenly and the value decrease to 8$, most website won't support that way.

I hope that quickly YouTube and other Web sites will start to pay US with bitcoin. I agree with you. I think this will be effective. bitcoin increasingly popular because of the day. but a lot of people hate bitcoin because incorrect information about bitcoin, so this problem is delayed for applied.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

I think that btc online payments are very convenient and moreover they are really fast and reliable. I don't know why governments still have't accepted btc and ether officially because they have many pros
CokeIHead

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

I don't think we need direct payments from YouTube. What's the use of it? What we need is just unlimited settlements in BTC on every site and between people.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

All this will be in the near future.  Soon all countries will accept payment by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: