Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

if in my opinion, online payment using bitcoin is very easy and very good, bro. because we can send our money to other people even though they are abroad. without having to leave the house.

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

I think that btc online payments are very convenient and moreover they are really fast and reliable. I don't know why governments still have't accepted btc and ether officially because they have many pros

As good as bitcoin is, it is the government's role to conduct a broader sense of usability and security against any cryptocurrency. Given that the technology and system is very new, the threat on security is real in the eyes of the government. And having a currency that does not required their involvement is an added threat to a country's sovereignty.

But as the times had been showing, governments are starting to consider cryptocurrency and its practical application. They started learning the curves and is trying to figure out how it can be utilized to benefit both the governing authorities and its people. In fact, among the concerns of US SEC is the threat of price manipulation, stating that they will remain skeptical of Bitcoin ETF unless otherwise this issue is addressed. With that said, governments do have the people among their best interest too.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Youtube probably would not start paying in Bitcoin and do payment settlements with anything else then FIAT, since is hard to predict the volatility of the "currency". I think other platforms would work, because the power would be in the hands of the users. If this forum develops such system, would benefit us all, for example if we would be paid to log in or to do achievements here... on a different kind of platform though, but still with same basics.
4builder

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Online payments in BTC and ETH are available on some websites, but I don't think they are going to become commonplace before cryptocurrencies become regulated.
FreedomFighter2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

Bitcoin online payments
QR codes make it easy to pay from a bitcoin wallet app on your smartphone (including the Coinbase app for Android or iOS). Simply scan the QR code and it will pre-fill the recipient bitcoin address and the requested payment amount. Once you send the transaction, the payment is complete.

Major Companies That Accept Cryptocurrency
1. Overstock. In August 2017, Overstock.com announced their acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment for goods they sell. ...
2. Expedia. Expedia is another of the major companies that accept cryptocurrency in the form of Bitcoin. ...
3. Subway. ...
4. PayPal. ...
5. Shopify. ...
6. Microsoft. ...
7. Pizzaforcoins.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

These big companies will adopt Bitcoin when more people become more familiar with Bitcoin and begin to purchase items with it. Bitcoin has all the capabilities of ensuring a smooth payment transaction and also offer security and fast transactions.
AlvieMayCEstrada

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

Will start paying only when the bank that serves google will start accepting bitcoin for payment. I think 5 years to wait. Because in the United States and in Ireland (Google Office), no bank works with Bitcoin
Exclusives

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

I feel that will not happen, because the price of bitcoin does not have a normal or stable level, it will have a problem in the amount of price that must be provided for their services.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

I think this might turn out to be fine,  so everything must be settled how to pay us on bitcoins. There  are times that nothing had notice about this idea because some people might confused about this.

Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

As long as bitcoin is not a legalize currency in all countries in the world , for me it will not happen now but soon.. If the government will learn what is it and whats the good and bad side of it, maybe it will give a big help in each countries.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

for when no one can know for sure but for some time what will happen what you convey along with the development of technology and future developments
CenaCena

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Since there is an increasing number of countries that accept Bitcoin, I guess we're going to see more online payments in BTC soon, and as soon as the volume of BTC settlements significantly grows youtube and other major sites will probably join in and we are going to be able to enjoy the comfort of Bitcoin online payments. My guess is about 5 years. Maybe a little longer.. It's hard to predict something about crypto Wink
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

All this will be in the near future.  Soon all countries will accept payment by bitcoin.
I like it if bitcoin is used as a payment, I think it actually makes the technology become more developed. I support the use of bitcoin, using payments / transactions, making it easier for us to transact.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

I don't think anyone can authoritatively say when but hopefully it will happen someday but I do believe that it will take time before Google for instance start paying people with Bitcoin.
doanngocdiep03

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

When the community demands it in droves and it makes fiscal sense for them to do so.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

When the bitcoin and crypto become legal in the world and countries accept this as legal currency and then it will be using by every one in this world because they will be secure and there will be an independent organization for it's stability and purpose and crypto market is good but when a bad news come in the market then for a long time the market not recover normally. Bitcoin value is decreasing day by day because of the price fall and not achieving any big deal.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
vishu1998

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Bitcoin is very good but because of no permanent rate, some people are scared to get the payment in bitcoin but its rate keeps rising, so it also gives you the advantage and its block chain system is the world's safest money to send Is the source
Prostoper

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

It seems they will start to glance at bitcoin as payment,

This will be a very good thing. There will be more advantages in priority as bitcoins have,

But maybe this will take a while as there are still many people who say they are not interested at all with bitcoin
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

I think it will take a while until we will online be payed with bitcoin. Bitcoin has to be more stable for this to happen

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

I think it will take a while until we will online be payed with bitcoin. Bitcoin has to be more stable for this to happen
Well, that is why cryptocurrency play a great role especially in terms of online payment, remitting transactions online any many more, it is really a helpful for all of us as it makes transactions easier and that we are also making a living by way of investing in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: