Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Bitcoin is a popular coin for online and every people gets bitcoin for online work.There are many people is not know online payment system. I can earn bitcoin online invest and forum working sector side.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

That would be great. But with the current situation bitcoin and crypto are very fluctuating, up and down erratic. so youtube or some other company very difficult to use it to pay online.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

Online payment with bitcoin, surely this will be a very good thing and has a lot of support. Positive impacts and will continue to increase with this payment. Today many companies are implementing this for future development, the speed and convenience will be felt by users and recipients.

timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

There are people building alternatives with are far better for Youtubers, a good % to the creators, a tiny % for the platform.

The decentralized way of thinking.

Here a few examples:

d.tube
Musicoin
SingularDtV

And there are more in development (can't find they right now, will post it in near future)

If I can just add my opinion about Youtube and Google:
I would say they are a manipulative ecosystem. Myself, try to live a life without these big boys like Google.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Online payment with bitcoin, surely this will be a very good thing and has a lot of support. Positive impacts and will continue to increase with this payment. Today many companies are implementing this for future development, the speed and convenience will be felt by users and recipients.

Online payments have indeed been used globally in various countries but online payments using bitcoin are still a separate issue for every country, especially since the country does not allow its citizens to use bitcoin as a payment instrument. Online payment will be an advantage for everyone, but first bitcoin must be legalized first so that everyone can trust to use bitcoin.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

when btc is more popular , everyone know it at that time youtube or the orther web will pay btc for you,  but now i think its very difficult to happen because people is used to using cast so youtubers or streamer will not want receive cryptocurrency the things they dont care but when btc or orther alcoins is more popular that will change
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

It is indeed a nice idea for bitcoin as it will promote more popularity to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. This will change the mindset of other people who thinks bitcoin is a scam. But to be honest, I will not use my bitcoin for payments. I know how precious the bitcoin price is. It may increase or decrease, and for me it is not that wise idea to use bitcoin as mode of payment. And if a lot of stores who will accept bitcoin as mode of payment, then better spend it wisely.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

We don’t know it yet but it just getting started today because people nowadays starting to get to know bitcoin slowly and is trying to put it in our everday lives.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

I think we will not spend too much time waiting. Because when Bitcoin is gradually approved for payment in countries it is inevitable. The evidence is that Bitcoin is accepted for payment in various forms at clubs in UK.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

My main issue with Crypto is ease-of-use. I think before it becomes 'globally' accepted there needs to be a change in how easy it is to use.  Look at the average person, they are clueless when it comes to tech.  If crypto can achieve something that is as simple to use as paypal for example, thats when i think we'll see alot of big names adopting it.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

Actually it soon because already many social media did pay Bitcoin payment,so YouTube and website get soon.i think good topic just I want to say something as like because I have channel YouTube so I want to first this system to payment.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

In the near future when the blockchain era will already at its mature stage and the majority of the people worlwide recognized and fully adopt/accept the use of cryptocurrency, surely this will happen. I guess it may take 5 to 10 years from now considering there some issues needed to be settle first regarding bitcoin acceptance such as banning issues, scalability problem, high transaction fee for micropayments and so on. I always believe cryptocurrency is the future and it is quite beneficial to invest early on this technology to come up with potential profit in the years to come.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

maybe when bitcoin has reached a high level in terms of virtual world currencies, it could be that all application applications will pay via bitcoin, and so far the development of bitcoin has progressed so fast it is unrivaled by others, because it was pointed out since the presence of bitcoin in a country, the wheels of the economy the world is progressing very rapidly.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

Bitcoin online paying method is a really nice idea because it is a fast transaction and the goods or products that you are going to avail will be a lot more cheaper and it was a huge advantage for us who are using bitcoins, So i hope that they are going to continue implementing this kind of transactions on different ways.
Yes i do agree with it also but take note that bitcoin as an online paying method would be in line also with cryptocurrency like investing in an ICO projects, trading on other altcoins and etc. However, if you will say that it should be used in the establishment well it may be depending on that establishment but the value of bitcoin is volatile so using bitcoin as an exchange would might be a little complicated.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

I think after 5 years youtube and other websites will now start to pay using bitcoin and not fiat anymore i am sure that after 5 years bitcoin is will be trending in all countries and a lot of people will also prefer to have bitcoin over than cash.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Who knows, it might e tomorrow. This kind of scenario is not far from reality, which means that there is anhuge possibility that soon the other known social medias will accept and pay in form of a bitcoin. This is not impossible to happen because we can see today that bitcoin continusly proves itself to the nation.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

I think after 5 years youtube and other websites will now start to pay using bitcoin and not fiat anymore i am sure that after 5 years bitcoin is will be trending in all countries and a lot of people will also prefer to have bitcoin over than cash.
We just need to keep supporting this system so things will be positive for us after that long years, adoptions and more interested players will bring this
into reality, we have read lots of positive article regarding to company who's looking forward adopting this system, it will help both sides if that can be
push thru, bitcoin online payments already exist we do need more and more people to understand the benefits using this chain.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I think it will take a while until we will online be payed with bitcoin. Bitcoin has to be more stable for this to happen

I am not against this as Bitcoin being a type of payment method but the thing is that people look at Bitcoin as an investment and not as a payment method. Bitcoin tends to pump it's price and saying that, I don't think people will be using their Bitcoins to pay for their things instead they will just be holding and when the price is right, they will be selling it.

Also, I don't think that Bitcoin will ever be stable. That is because with a lot of investors, the price of Bitcoin will increase more and will become more volatile. The price of Bitcoin is based on the demand and supply, with a lot of investors affecting the price, the volatility will never go away and it is the reason why a lot of investors invest on this cryptocurrency.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

When btc becomes more popular and trusted by many people, then youtube or the other websites will pay btc for you but it will take a long time for that to happen. Now it is almost impossible because not everyone is getting btc instead of cash.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

When btc becomes more popular and trusted by many people, then youtube or the other websites will pay btc for you but it will take a long time for that to happen. Now it is almost impossible because not everyone is getting btc instead of cash.
If everyone understands Bitcoin, the more and more people are trading by Bitcoin, I think most countries can use Bitcoin payments as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: