Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

Coming some year/month anything its will be possible, basically when unknown people can be know Bitcoin, believe it Bitcoin, fully accept it countries (government)and fully have been confidence Bitcoin trusty then is possible.so we have waiting for coming days/year/month for it's our big opportunity:-*

Bitcoin is bringing online payments to the higher level and that's the reason why the adoption of different industries/companies are also increasing today. Since the significance of bitcoin in the online payment system is already clear to majority of people, it can also attract others to integrate the blockchain in their own system too.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

it is good that online payments received through bitcoin, but there should be take time  for implementation online payment system. If these step included then there are many people are interested on that which not believe on it.
kokobaba880

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

I am working for web page designing and through bitcoin i have received many works and i received in online currency like bitcoin so i think it is a very good achievement that from every where we can receive payments and orders as well i like it because there is not a transportation costs and other changes involved for transaction in crypto.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

It might truly end up being the best thing to understand as well as put into action in the event that we are getting additional web sites which spend fiat foreign currencies become Bitcoin because their own repayment technique. I've a powerful sensation which later on, there's a large likelihood which Bitcoin or even crypto foreign currencies will end up the actual moderate with regard to repayment technique in a monetary dealings.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

I am working for web page designing and through bitcoin i have received many works and i received in online currency like bitcoin so i think it is a very good achievement that from every where we can receive payments and orders as well i like it because there is not a transportation costs and other changes involved for transaction in crypto.
bitcoin is very good for making payment. in addition to low fees, it also becomes a fast transaction. well, besides that for the recipient, I think besides being money, it can also be an investment for them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

I think and I see that online boards are just growth on demand bitcoin. So I think bitcoin payments will only grow!
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

I believe very soon YouTube and other content paying website would start paying their customers with bitcoin. Currently YouTube pays users who have monetized their contents through money transfer such as western union. I believe  as the knowledge on bitcoin and the other Cryptos continues to grow,  many services such as YouTube would start paying content owners with bitcoin.]
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

I will be truly much more glad if the Bitcoin online payments will become more widely around the globe because it is a big help to each and everyone of us crypto users to make deal all our financial transactions in a much secure, fastest and convenient way
phelbaby

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

This is and up coming news for youtube and other platform that may need bitcoin as  payment method  and bitcoin  but this will need some patient form the users of such platform.
shnmykl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

It will be possible soon. Bitcoin payment makes transactions fast, easy to pay, easy to use and very safe to execute. Hoping that many countries will allow bitcoin as a payment method soon.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

I think that's a good idea because many people are in need and they have no difficulty paying because bitcoin answers all the difficulties and it's also the reason why all the poor are getting rich

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Maybe in the near future it will happen but no one can be sure when it’s exactly will happen. Bitcoin trends as a payment method have used in some companies in the United States also have discussed topics like this
Surely YouTube and some famous websites will discuss payment with bitcoin like this.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Why bothering them to pay such important tokens that worthy to hold for long time? I suggest make your own business in order to become more progressive than bothering other issues that won't help you to grow.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

Youtube and certain website owners can say exact time when they will pay in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That day isn't far ahead, some companies already taken this steps.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

yes Payment of bitcoin is paid online. If you work on bitcoin, the payment will be on your wallet. After that you will take money from it.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

Whenever cryptocurrency will get popularity among the mass and start giving the good and stable result, then only it will be use as mode of payment.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:19:17 AM

when bitcoin becomes legal, large platforms will definitely pay people who work under it with bitcoin. as a digital currency that has not been recognized by the state, platforms like YouTube, Facebook, or others are certainly still hesitant to use bitcoin as a payment tool. especially on the fluctuating nature of bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:22:58 AM

it happens if many countries accept bitcoin as an online payment tool, actually I prefer bitcoin as a digital asset rather than a digital currency
It is no wonder many crypto users today prefer the investment aspect of Bitcoin rather than the currency aspects because everyone is looking for more gains. The paradigm has quite shifted. However, this does not change the fact that Bitcoin can still be used to patronize goods and services online. Major companies will buy into the Bitcoin idea when many countries begin to accept Bitcoin.
Katystrong

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

I think it is just the matter of time. To what i know, Bitcoin will soon pay us with bitcoin
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

when bitcoin becomes legal, large platforms will definitely pay people who work under it with bitcoin. as a digital currency that has not been recognized by the state, platforms like YouTube, Facebook, or others are certainly still hesitant to use bitcoin as a payment tool. especially on the fluctuating nature of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be a good system for online payment because we know the fact that being a crypto currency then its already a digital money like of that known online payment such as paypal, credit cards etc.  so bitcoin beyond that payment system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: