Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt (Litecoin) ASIC Prototype  (Read 23316 times)
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:20:13 PM

2. The amount of your donation will pay off when we start shipping. Every coin donated will be counted twice in your orders.

I will gladly pay you TOOSDAY for a HAMBURGER TODAY!

Seriously, how altruistic do you think this community is? Here's my coins, you've typed so well I'm overwhelmed with trust. You sound like the kind of guy I want dating my daughter.

And even if I was considering handing over coins or money, for this risky proposition, I'd want nothing less than a stake in the company, not a discount.

Oh yeah, maybe some proof would help ..... a little.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:25:04 PM

Your age is showing.... The again, so is mine.  Smiley
mebezac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:27:34 PM

Your age is showing.... The again, so is mine.  Smiley

I'm only 22, love me some old Popeye

BTC: 168d57nW72Y6DidPgE88iL7vYmpQD45dYK|LTC: LLPttXuFF2uTo2CWeEwXU5CwcUcgQ4NGd3
ASIC SKY Sebastian (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:35:33 PM

Ok, I see this is not going to work the way we hoped.
I'm sorry not to be a native english speaker and I'm also sorry to have asked you for any financial support.
We are going through a rought time right now and neither do we have the time nor any motivation to fight all your claims this would be a scam.
We are no professional company and never intended to become one. We just wanted to inform you about what we are doing and hoped to get some kind of croud funding to make ASICs happen faster in your own interest.
We never had any visions of making the great money with this but we attemted contributing to stabilize the Litecoin network and maybe initiate the same effect we saw at Bitcoin at the beginning of this year.

Now we could start endless discussions about scam or no scam us telling you in more detail about our work and you finding loopholes in our posts to "proof" us wrong.
This is not going to happen because we have way more serious problems to face than convincing some bored and paranoiac guys tending to complain about anything.
There is no need to trust us and no need to help us but also no need to make fun of us.

We are not going to tell you about the hardware we are using. Knowing the parts even a one handey monkey could assemble an device that hashes faster than a 7990 GPU.
I could give you a blurry picture of our device that you would think is just a ugly old graphics card or a screenshot of the devide mining on a pool that could also be some standard devices mining on one worker or a screenshot of my own mining software showing you a hashrate you wouldn't believe anyway.
There is no point doing so but only giving away the knowledge what we gained.

We don't intend to ask for any help in engeneering because we wouldn't trust you anyway. The only thing that would help us would be money and I understood that nobody will spend even a cent to support something that is not promissed and proofed to pay out
Take the risk or just forget about us.

We will continue our work and keep mining until we break even with out costs an losses accured.
Maybe we will consider Luckybites advice and start selling shares, maybe we will sell our design to some company for large scale production or maybe there will be some chinese ASICs for sale soon because not only our money but also our knowlegde may have been stolen.

Don't be scared, we will not rush for any 51% attacks or concentrate too much hashpower on our side to endanger the trustability of the network.
If you want to be supportive and do have any questions despite of "what hardware are you using?", "could you send any photos/videos?" or "is this scam?" please feel free to write an email, this is my adress for this purpose: sebastian.asic.sky@gmail.com
We are thinking about opening a FAQ thred but that depends on your questions. I hope you won't abuse my mail adress to spam it with insults.
My (unpaid) vacation is over now so don't expect me to answer your mails within a minute.
Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:51:49 PM

Cool story bro. Come back when you have something to show.

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:04:41 PM

I'm sorry not to be a native english speaker and I'm also sorry to have asked you for any financial support.
We are going through a rought time right now and neither do we have the time nor any motivation to fight all your claims this would be a scam.
We are no professional company and never intended to become one. We just wanted to inform you about what we are doing and hoped to get some kind of croud funding to make ASICs happen faster in your own interest.
We never had any visions of making the great money with this but we attemted contributing to stabilize the Litecoin network and maybe initiate the same effect we saw at Bitcoin at the beginning of this year.

Now we could start endless discussions about scam or no scam us telling you in more detail about our work and you finding loopholes in our posts to "proof" us wrong.
This is not going to happen because we have way more serious problems to face than convincing some bored and paranoiac guys tending to complain about anything.
There is no need to trust us and no need to help us but also no need to make fun of us.

We are not going to tell you about the hardware we are using. Knowing the parts even a one handey monkey could assemble an device that hashes faster than a 7990 GPU.
I could give you a blurry picture of our device that you would think is just a ugly old graphics card or a screenshot of the devide mining on a pool that could also be some standard devices mining on one worker or a screenshot of my own mining software showing you a hashrate you wouldn't believe anyway.

We don't intend to ask for any help in engeneering because we wouldn't trust you anyway. The only thing that would help us would be money and I understood that nobody will spend even a cent to support something that is not promissed and proofed to pay out

We will continue our work and keep mining until we break even with out costs an losses accured.
Maybe we will consider Luckybites advice and start selling shares, maybe we will sell our design to some company for large scale production or maybe there will be some chinese ASICs for sale soon because not only our money but also our knowlegde may have been stolen.

Don't be scared, we will not rush for any 51% attacks or concentrate too much hashpower on our side to endanger the trustability of the network.
If you want to be supportive and do have any questions despite of "what hardware are you using?", "could you send any photos/videos?" or "is this scam?" please feel free to write an email, this is my adress for this purpose: sebastian.asic.sky@gmail.com
We are thinking about opening a FAQ thred but that depends on your questions. I hope you won't abuse my mail adress to spam it with insults.
My (unpaid) vacation is over now so don't expect me to answer your mails within a minute.
You didn't even reply to my answer (the first one!)
You can't say it was being not supportive

Great
I'll definitely follow this

So here we are having a working ASIC prototype and lots of further concepts
Any videos of them working to share?

Yes I asked for a video/photo, but if you have a working prototype, what is a photo?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:06:34 PM

you are funny, looking to the fact that you are not willing to show or prove anything, but still hoping for donations, I could help you out with this advice:

do a stand up comedy show, it is easy just to say what you said till now "we  have some prototype..etc ...we wont prove anything..etc ..etc.. we need you to threw your money....etc ... no guarantee that you will get anything...etc ", and believe me people will laugh their asses off and may consider donating something. this seems the only legitimate way to get "help"
gica_contra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:35:56 PM

as my miners say "Proof of Work. Do you have it?"
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:44:27 PM

likely a scam dont send donations till proof is posted

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
pro

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:55:25 PM

pics or it didnt happen...

tips: LSQB6J4RRbjTptzFcCC4uU4yGsMUXGLgDQ
       1EPQq1uqo13LPG8BeHgCQcbE7pbujqnXrm
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:26:16 PM

Would love to see proof of an scrypt asic. Haven't seen any yet.....
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:23:04 PM

what if we DONT want an ASIC for scrypt?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:41:39 PM

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

BlazinBeaches

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:46:30 PM

I'm not sure I want ASICs for scrypt coins.  I'm happy building GPU rigs.  Unless the price is right and they are very readily available.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:53:11 PM

Why would one want an LTC Asic? LTC isn't worth that much, and you'd just drive the diff up so fast and high, you'd kill it off...I mean, LTC is already barely more profitable than BTC, at its current diff

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

What's our problem:
We are absolutely broke! Just two weeks ago we were four people. In March we found a chinese exchange student who seemed to be a very good programmer and invited him to join our project.
Lately he suddenly disappeared and took all our coin money which was around 100BTC and 7000LTC!!!
It turned out to be impossible to track him down because apparently he actually never was an exchange student and/or gave us a wrong name.

How did he end up taking all your coins? LOL... He took off with over $11000?? That sucks.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:59:50 PM

How is it that all these guys say they have been working on these devices for months but they have fewer community posts than me. I just got interested two months ago.
How stupid they are for thinking how stupid we are.
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:59:57 PM

BFL knows how to do this, you can get them to help you

or maybe they'll buy you out?

Grin
you stolen my reply to this fantastic opportunity thread.

They always starting that way:

1 kg Gold bar for everyone for FREE!!!

...but we just need donations to buy wheelbarrow we deliver it to you!

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:22:21 AM

What's our problem:
We are absolutely broke! Just two weeks ago we were four people. In March we found a chinese exchange student who seemed to be a very good programmer and invited him to join our project.
Lately he suddenly disappeared and took all our coin money which was around 100BTC and 7000LTC!!!
It turned out to be impossible to track him down because apparently he actually never was an exchange student and/or gave us a wrong name.

How did he end up taking all your coins? LOL... He took off with over $11000?? That sucks.

you forgot to factor in the LTC.  so that person stole close to 250BTC at current rates.  if it were me i'd be posting his pic in this forum asking if anyone has seen him...
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:52:32 AM

we designed and built an ASIC prototype for litecoin-mining but because of a thievery we need funding to proceed.

Sounds legit.
[/quote

lol this ^

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: