Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Gold on Bittrex?  (Read 6951 times)
shan2026 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

I had BTC in my Bittrex wallet hoping to get Gold. Looks like they are not supporting BTC Gold trading but will they atleast give BTC gold for us to withdraw?

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

Yes, you will get your Bitcoin Gold, they put this statement out a couple of days ago.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002320451-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Gold-BTG-

The short answer is they will not offer trading in Bitcoin Gold and will make it available to withdraw after the blockchain is made public. The developers are busy pre-mining 100,000 coins right now and noone will be able to move any Bitcoin Gold until that is over.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

maybe soon you will get it, i also hope will get gold in bittrex. we look forward to the arrival of BTG in bittrex ,,
I'm sure BTG will succeed unlike the failed BCC,, and BTG prices can catch up with BTC

Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

I had BTC in my Bittrex wallet hoping to get Gold. Looks like they are not supporting BTC Gold trading but will they atleast give BTC gold for us to withdraw?
Absolutely they will give you Bitcoingold if you have bitcoin on your account and available to withdraw. As they stated Bittrex is not fully supporting this coin a lot of reason they explain there. But I think they will listed on his market Bitcoingold to trade.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

still waiting
They might not add support for bitcoin gold (not even a wallet) till there will be working blockchain and wallet for bitcoin gold by nov 1.

Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our users BTG but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can neither guarantee tokens or consider creating a market

If you have bitcoin in bittrex account on block 491,407 than you don't have to worry about getting bitcoin gold just now you can trade bitcoin. They will credit your account later on..
fabricioasv

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:36:06 PM

And do you know if I need to keep the BTCs in my Bittrex wallet until I receive the BTGs or I can trade?  Huh Huh
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

i think u can get bitcoin gold if u stored bitcoin to bittrex. Remember about the bitcoin cash bittrex will distribute to holder of bitcoin.
If u stored bitcoin in bittrex just patient u can received bitcoingold. Do not worry about the bittrex. Buttrex is a good exchanger..
gandalf7

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

I have my BTC's in my Bittrex exchange wallet.
Does anyone know whether BTC's are not to be touched in order to get BTC Gold, or BTC's in the Bittrex exchange account can be used for trading?

insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

The news says they do not support.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

Bittrex will not support Bitcoin gold exchanges but they will allow you to withdraw soon. Yobit is currently the only exchange that I know that allows for BTG to be exchanged and withdrawn. But currently (as you can see here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTG/USD) it's being dumped very quickly. If you need to sell, you should do it immediately after you get your BTG.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

Bittrex will not support Bitcoin gold exchanges but they will allow you to withdraw soon. Yobit is currently the only exchange that I know that allows for BTG to be exchanged and withdrawn. But currently (as you can see here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTG/USD) it's being dumped very quickly. If you need to sell, you should do it immediately after you get your BTG.
its quickly been dumped as we knew that those holders who take advantage with this free money as yobit only make this possible being dumped, regarding to
bittrex I'm also waiting if they will add  this coin from their platform so we can see its real value and supporters behind.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:18:43 PM

You mistake bittrex will support Bitcoin Gold, you will be additionally credited the equivalent amount of BTG on a 1:1 basis at here. I think BTG will have good future, some large exchanges accepted it, keep BTC and get BTG. Grin
fabricioasv

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Bitfinex too, and she has already distributed BTG
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

I have my BTC's in my Bittrex exchange wallet.
Does anyone know whether BTC's are not to be touched in order to get BTC Gold, or BTC's in the Bittrex exchange account can be used for trading?

According to their official statement any BTC you keep online on Bittrex is eligible for being credited with Bitcoin gold.
When you had bitcoin on Bittrex during block 491,407 you should be credited with Bitcoin Gold so I assume it is safe to trade ATM.
But you need to know that the actual Bitcoin Gold network will launch publicly at a later undetermined date and time.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:15 PM

Yes, You will get Bitcoin Gold. Because Bittrex supports HardFork. At the first HardFork, I kept my Bitcoin on my Bittrex wallet and I got the BCC token. And someday before Bittrex give a statement about the HardFork.
gandalf7

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:09 PM

According to their official statement any BTC you keep online on Bittrex is eligible for being credited with Bitcoin gold.
When you had bitcoin on Bittrex during block 491,407 you should be credited with Bitcoin Gold so I assume it is safe to trade ATM.
But you need to know that the actual Bitcoin Gold network will launch publicly at a later undetermined date and time.

[/quote]
Thanks Maku.
If I read you correctly that would mean Bittrex already scanned all accounts looking for BTCs to be rewarded with Bitcoin Gold.
Is that what you are saying, that Bittrex already has identified the whole amount/accounts of BTCs to be rewarded?
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:54:50 PM

There is no BTG blockchain yet -- at least not a public blockchain. The code is not public yet. The only thing that has happened is the snapshot of the UTXO set. According to their statement, they will credit users BTG and make it available for withdrawal (assuming it launches at all). They made no promises to allow trading.

I don't understand how Bitfinex is allowing trading right now. Maybe they are in communication with the developers and have confirmation that the blockchain has been launched. It seems irresponsible to let people trade when the coins may not even exist yet.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

Far as i know you will get your bitcoin gold anyway in bittrex, they were one of the first exchanges who said that they were going to support it and give them to the ones who where holding bitcoins before the fork.
But i think that the distribution will be between tomorrow and friday, it is a mess to distribute all the bitcoingold to the btc holders, so maybe you should be pacient with this.
Poloniex took more than 14 days to give bitcoin cash in the last fork.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:40 PM

Right now it's waiting time, I have deposit my bitcoins also in bittrex when I found out that they are supporting it, I hope the moment it will be credited bitcoin gold will not dump so hard so our BTG has still a good value. I think if this will dump, the next coming Fork people will not be attracted anymore, they would rather take advantage on buying cheap altcoins which could result to a more increase of their investment than what they get of holding bitcoin in return.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:33 AM

Bittrex has confirmed that users will receive the BTG and will probably have to wait until November. However, they do not allow BTG exchange, unlike the BCH. This seems to be a big obstacle for BTG.
What do you think will be the future of BTG?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: