Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well educated nation is the key?  (Read 3338 times)
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

How would you run a country if you don’t  know what you’re doing? Basically we need education to know things. Education can change lives and also countries for a better future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DamianGod

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

No, but well educated nation can be a big factor to help our nation more competent, productive and effective. I believe that the  key to solve economic problems are the following:
1. Good Communication and friendship to different countries.
2. Peaceful nation and
3. Unity and
4. Good Leaders
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:14:02 AM

A well educated nation is only sometimes the key,it is necessary discipline and respect for every single man or woman,not only good education.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys
A well educated nation is also one of the good reason I think to stop crimes in our countries. Once we know how to proper do the right thing then there would be no problem at all in our country I think.
unkwown00

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

Yes, Educated Nation is one key to solve economic problem. Having educated, updated, and knowledgeable individual can be used as weapon to compete around the world. In today's era, if we have educated nation then we act more productive, consistent, and more competent in every action that we do everyday.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:47 AM

Yes, of course, education is most important for the development of the country. Education plays a crucial role not only in the advancement of technologies, but in everyday life too cause it changes the mentality - a person who has knowledge of his surroundings can survive happily in this society. It is key to success, lets you live a happy life, helps you do what you want with your life, and the country helps you to achieve it if it values education
intel86

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

yes, because the learned nation of his mindset would be better to improve the welfare of his people to become an educated citizen and able to organize his life for the future in order to become a good citizen in the eyes of other countries. Grin
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Education has always been the most important issue for all countries in the world. Everyone need education so they can get a good job and furthermore a good life.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

A well educated nation is very relevant to development but the most important attribute to national development is attitude. A nation is build on good attitudes that gives meaning to trust and until that is achieved. The nation can produce the best scholars and build the tallest schools. There will be no development and poverty
Cordillera (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

No, but well educated nation can be a big factor to help our nation more competent, productive and effective. I believe that the  key to solve economic problems are the following:
2. Peaceful nation and
3. Unity and
4. Good Leaders

great idea i agree with this one, I suggest also to include Godly Leaders i think this is also important to a nation to be well educated.  Wink
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

yes of course, education is the key for the nation to be more successful, people will start doing jobs instead of just waiting for the government to work.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

Yes, I do believe that a well educated nation can change not only economic but also every gap which a nation is suffering. Educated people find a way to do something better than others and they try to invent many things that is why they can change economic position by their digital thoughts.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:51:48 PM

yes of course, education is the key for the nation to be more successful, people will start doing jobs instead of just waiting for the government to work.
it is true that education in a country is the most important thing but we also don't forget what it is atitude. as smart as a nation if it does not have good morals will look bad for anyone who sees it. education is not everything but the nature and culture that makes a nation has a good point

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

2. Peaceful nation and
3. Unity and
4. Good Leaders

great idea i agree with this one, I suggest also to include Godly Leaders i think this is also important to a nation to be well educated.  Wink
If you mean religious, I would strongly disagree. More bad has come out of those than from corrupt politicians have brought upon humanity so far.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:51:20 PM

Actually it doesn't matter if you're educated or not. So long as you are self less. To actually be considerate with your neighbor. To open up and be actually understand them and nit just be emotional. I think no matter how smart you are if you're actually an ass then you'll just put a nation down. Much like if you're looking for a partner who is smart or kind

Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

If most of the people in one country is educated it has a big possibility that there economic system will boost. If all the people have a good status of work they can really help the government by paying taxes. Many countries around the world that many people are unemployed which the cause of poverty.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

I think it's more important to be morally healthy, to understand that you exist and there are people around, all diverse, have the right to own life and opinion, it is important to be an adequate person in society then society will be healthy and cultural
Mokhlesur

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:46:17 AM
Merited by motiar (1)

An informed country can move mountains in hoards as far as a monetary stance.The country that is well educated, the better it is. Say in the words Education is the backbone of a nation.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

Yes, the one key of being better life or better society is all is educated. That's why all children need to go to school, to teach right behavior and respect each other's.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

Yes!Because education offers many great and many opportunities to a person. A person with no education lacks may opportunities. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: