Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well educated nation is the key?  (Read 3338 times)
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

I think to fix the economic problem is not only education but the government should be clean of corruption and government policy is also important to overcome the economic improvement
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

education is really a key for the good nation
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

I don't know to where is that key but definitely, a well-educated nation is the general key to almost everything, if not in everything. I believe that well-educated people will work for a well-developed country and will paved its way to open more opportunities that will make our nation be a progressive one. Well-educated is not limited to having a degree or receiving a diploma, but is capable of learning something new, are able to use their skills and knowledge for the good of themselves and the good of others, and is well-mannered. If those are the qualities of being well-educated, are there any reasons for a well-educated nation not to be a key? I think that education is way beyond just literacy and simpke comprehension, it is about application and assimilation.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

It might be, but the most part of economy won't be affected directly. Educated people are mostly disciplined and has high moral values. They would respect the law and do something to contribute to the society. These would eventually help the economy by having good products/services because it validates their self worth brought by social appraisals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

I think no education can now change the course of global society, everything is corrupted already and what we need more then?
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

I believe it is not just an education that matters but a peace towards our broken economy and society. Corruption is just all around us and it is something that ruins our economic growth so politics should be responsible enough to handle and do their duties appropriately without abusing their positions.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

Ecucated nation always better because doing many thing better that means that developing faster and better. I believe in education to be honest and want to det a degree.

crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

i guess consciousness is the key
a conscious but none educated nation is more effective than an educated but unconscious nation
consciousness is more important than education in my opinion
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

The education of nation is a very fundamental and important thing.
I guess that only educated society can cope with problems and find the best solution for them.
Education is moving progress, so I guess it is very important, well educated people are more self confident and more "thinking". And it is a key for progressive and prosperous nation!
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

Education is good because it makes people enlightened and make informed choices because they can read from the various choices that is always presented to them.but education alone do not assure us well being because some educated people still make a lot of mistakes in life.I think the 21st century illiterates will be those who cannot learn,relearn and unlearn.so education has alot to do with an individual's ability to learn,relearn and unlearn.

eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

The good education is the key to the nation i agree with this. One nation is recognized as the more educated nation the more educated it is.
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Good education is important for a nation. Because, education will be educated and work for the development of the country. Success has to be continued. To do well in the future. Being educated in higher education will come forward to build the country.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

A well educated citizen of country will lead in a well educated nation which in turn will lead in a well developed nation. If a country would prioritized the right of its citizens to be educated til highest degree, a lot of well educated person will come along. Also, the citizens also should have the will to be educated for the benefit of the country. After that is the emergence of works in the country will has significant positive effects on economy. It is a cliche term it seems to say that education is the key to success but hey it is indeed which is evident nowadays. When a lot of successful graduated a country will produce, the economic development of it will go higher. I'm not saying that it is the only way but it is a great start to let every country progress. Thus, I believe that a well educated nation is the key to the success of a nation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
illbaker8

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Not really. A smart nation and good people in the nation is the key.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

I do not think that is the key, the key is the institutions in every country as they are the ones that generate opportunities for the educated people and working class, education will give skills to people but without jobs and opportunities, you will have a society with high jobless index and a low standard of living. A strong worker class would be the key for a good economy system.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

We all know that education is the backbone of a nation.Without education our nation will never reach its goal.The more educated nation the more successful nation we gonna have.So it is the key of success for a nation.

Yes indeed. But we also need to work as one. Doesnt necessarily mean that being an educated nation can make us successful, we also need to work as one because some cases, if you are intelligent or powerful, you dont need to coordinate with the other people. But to be honest, without teamwork, the nation wouldnt be successful and effective without each other's help and without the faith of God.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:44:46 AM

Yes. It is obvious, high awareness people will have a healthy lifestyle, science. Rapid economic growth, repelling poverty and disease
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

Surely ! A well educated nation will the key for fixing worst economic problem . Being educated is better than no education . If all the citizens of    that country are educated in the best way, that country will not only grow economically, but also achieve many other achievements, even leading the world.
Which country focuses on educational development, in the future that country will develop very well in all aspects.
But  the fact is always different theory, to do this is really difficult.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

It will help but its not necessary that its only the educated person is the key, because even uneducated person can also help to our economic problem by means of helping people to make our economic grow.

Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Yes, education is an extremely important factor in economic growth and development, along with other factors such as natural resources, labor, capital, entrepreneurship, and technology. Studies in productivity will sometimes refer to education as human capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: