Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well educated nation is the key?  (Read 3338 times)
Ridulus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

I am not sure about that. For example in my country a lot of people have a high education, but the economy of the country is not developed one. Why? Partly because the high education in my country is not the best, partly because our politicians are thinking about themselves but not about ordinary people and economy of the country.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

Yes, I certainly agree with you. I believe that education is our key yo success. Being educated gives as an advantage to face circumstances of life. It is actually our capital and a great pathway to a successful future. If the whole country will be educated, there is no any way for poverty to enter our lives. We'll have more advantage and opportunities to get a good job someday.
amusan

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

Economic development of a country is mainly measured by its stable, well-organized and ... All I can claim for myself, however, is an interest in the subject of education in the broadest ...
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

Yes. An educated nation is a seccessful nation because all the people know what is good and bad. They know what is Night and what is wrong.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Education is the key and it was all the time i know this world. Stupid people can't lead others because the will fail , stupid people always failing ...
I think that everyone nowdays need education.

IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Illiterate person is as like an animal.Well educated nation knows how to reach into a prosperous position of their nation.If the well educated nation apply and make their activity with the well educational experience yet the well educated nation is the key.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

A well educated nation that is educated that the Bible and God are false, fails miserably.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

It is the key to everyone success, because without proper education people in one nation can't do good for their country.
If a nation is well educated all the rules and regulations by their government is being followed by everyone.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

I think so.If people are well educated there is no corrupt people in the world.There is peace in our nation,there is no street chidrens there is no rape victims there is no maltrate/abuses there is no poberty if we are all well educated.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

A well educated nation is when the politicians dictate what the schools teach so that the people think taxation is the only good and right way to support the politicians.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

For the reason that education solves a ton of other social problems. You give education to the people, then you are actually not only giving education – you are also giving them hope, morale, and a general sense of national direction and a lot of other “intangibles” that comes along with it. Education will create a society which is proud of itself no longer oppressed and being silent about it.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

No! I do not believe about this one but I can say that highly educated is an advantage for all possible opportunity. There are people highly educated but a garbage in the society, a person who has a great contribution for the problem of the society.So the best one is living with the standard of morality.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
gmughals

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Yes.Education is most important in the development of country.education plays a crucial role in the advancement of technologies.education solves a ton of other problems.you give education to the people.then you are actually not only giving education.you are also giving them hope, morale and general sense of national and  a lot of other intangible that comes along with it.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

I do not think so. Sometimes even if the most intelligent person in your country cannot resolve our economic issue. Because it is not about what's your degree, it is about your dignity and how your fear God. Our problems in our economy can be resolve if we ourselves know how to discipline ourselves and to respect each other.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

Well educated nation can make the society evenly developed. It can also create conducive environment for the citizens to show their talen
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

1000% yes
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

I agree that if you finished your studies you become successful people, but how about other's who suffer poverty, hunger because lack of financial problem that's why they did not go to school. I hope the government will give help to other's who did not go to school.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Well educated nation doesn't mean that this nation is fair. Well educated nation can be tricky and follow it's own interests.

I think is the main reason why the economy strong, education people can provide a lot of things in all areas of society, a good example is the United States, Germany, Japan, the world's most powerful economies have good education system.
Fishmo57

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

The nation can be economically educated but there are always a narrow circle of people which are interested only in their own wealth and they discourage solving of economical problems
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Yes a well educated nation can be the key for our economic problem, because if we are educated we know whats the best for our nation. We know how we fix the problem, by using our knowledge that we get in school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: