Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin had 4 bubbles. Is this the 5th?
Yes - 20 (45.5%)
No - 24 (54.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubble or Not?  (Read 3424 times)
gemstar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:45:18 AM

Its funny..Everyone saying how Bitcoin is to replace the current money ruled by the government. But the only reason Bitcoin is traded to gain the money everyone was so against. No offence. Bitcoin is a brand to sell, because there is a bunch of other crypto's that are much better than this coin..Most are glorifying this coin for their own personal gain. I like Bitcoin, but this bubble is absurd. It could hurt many investors. There are approx 1000 wallets that hold the majority of Bitcoin. If the price was reasonable we could see more investors jumping in. Now its starting to look like a scary investment because no commodity jumps up this high so fast without a correction..Especially that this is unregulated and with the money invested in it it should be now..Who wants to invest thousands of $$ in a commodity that has no safe guards to prevent theft.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

If we consider the last Rally/Bear market it could realistically go to 1/4 the ATH, so a bit under $2k per coin again.
It is really tough to predict, perhaps this rally will sustain to a much higher ATH with all the new interest.  I sold all I want to at this price level and am back in HODL mode, so I'm ready to wait several years if needed for another big rally.

Too far from possible on that price per bitcoin again. Many are thinking that bitcoin is in bubble and the bear that has just happened yesterday is just a correction. We're now good and back at $7,200 so many will still think that we are in a bubble but to say my opinion on this we are not in a bubble people. The demand is just pumping from time to time and it's because there are that big companies that are starting to adopt.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:44:49 AM

Its funny..Everyone saying how Bitcoin is to replace the current money ruled by the government. But the only reason Bitcoin is traded to gain the money everyone was so against.

So you noticed that, too, huh?  Those bitcoin ideals went out the window about $6000 ago.  Wink  I think that a lot of the core believers/first adopters of bitcoin probably still cling to those ideals.  But most people involved in bitcoin now are here to make (fiat) money.

Who wants to invest thousands of $$ in a commodity that has no safe guards to prevent theft.

As long as you secure your own bitcoin, it's one of the safest investments you can have.  I worry more about losing my bitcoin (sending it to the wrong address, forgetting my passwords, etc.) than about it being stolen.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:13:31 AM

The bubble is unlikely, the market is increasingly expanding and the resilience of Bitcoin is very fast. In my country, in my feeling, the demand for bitcoin is increasing significantly in this year, disregard the government's recommendation.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:21:17 AM

Its funny..Everyone saying how Bitcoin is to replace the current money ruled by the government. But the only reason Bitcoin is traded to gain the money everyone was so against.

So you noticed that, too, huh?  Those bitcoin ideals went out the window about $6000 ago.  Wink  I think that a lot of the core believers/first adopters of bitcoin probably still cling to those ideals.  But most people involved in bitcoin now are here to make (fiat) money.
LOL, that's the underlying reason of why so many people right now joining the bitcoin community, to gain the profit out of it, nothing else, they just got attracted by the volatility of bitcoin and just want to make profit.
Not even caring about bitcoin adoption, just money.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

The bubble is unlikely, the market is increasingly expanding and the resilience of Bitcoin is very fast. In my country, in my feeling, the demand for bitcoin is increasing significantly in this year, disregard the government's recommendation.

We're probably in a bubble at the moment but doesn't mean that the price will just stop climbing. Everyone knows that bitcoin will correct in terms of price soon but after the correction comes there is a new support level built from the previous pump for bitcoin.

If you were to buy into bitcoin for the long term which i think is a good idea, at least wait for a correction to come first and buy the dip when everyone else is panicking about the situation. Don't buy when everyone is pumping BTC.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

I'm tired of hearing and reading it that everyone who's speculating about bitcoin is a bubble. I just entered in the bitcoin scene somewhere on the mid's of 2015 and I've been reading a lot of people publishing articles that bitcoin is a bubble. Are they getting tired of saying about the burst of the bubble? If everyone is assuming that bitcoin is a bubble then many won't be holding that much until the price popped too quick but no, this is a real demand and market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

We're probably in a bubble at the moment but doesn't mean that the price will just stop climbing. Everyone knows that bitcoin will correct in terms of price soon but after the correction comes there is a new support level built from the previous pump for bitcoin.

If you were to buy into bitcoin for the long term which i think is a good idea, at least wait for a correction to come first and buy the dip when everyone else is panicking about the situation. Don't buy when everyone is pumping BTC.
I think that we still very often will have to watch the rise and fall of Bitcoin Point. But it will not say that Bitcoin is waiting for a bad future. All those price fluctuations can depend on many factors, up to what can be speculative artificial manipulation from large whales. But the big demand also has a very strong effect on the course.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:20:36 PM

Who wants to invest thousands of $$ in a commodity that has no safe guards to prevent theft.

As long as you secure your own bitcoin, it's one of the safest investments you can have.  I worry more about losing my bitcoin (sending it to the wrong address, forgetting my passwords, etc.) than about it being stolen.

We can't say that bitcoin is always in bubbles because no one can control its price. Yes it is now in bubble but it doesn't mean that it will not stop climbing. As the day goes by, different prices changes and we don't know if people still continue to use it or leave it. I believe that the bitcoin price is only depends on the number of people who join it and work hard for it.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:40:34 AM

I'm tired of hearing and reading it that everyone who's speculating about bitcoin is a bubble. I just entered in the bitcoin scene somewhere on the mid's of 2015 and I've been reading a lot of people publishing articles that bitcoin is a bubble. Are they getting tired of saying about the burst of the bubble? If everyone is assuming that bitcoin is a bubble then many won't be holding that much until the price popped too quick but no, this is a real demand and market.
Yes, there have indeed been many articles, bitcointalk threads, and public proclamations that bitcoin is in a bubble.  It does start to get somewhat old, but, for better or worse, as long as price keeps going up at a fast pace, many will keep screaming bubble since such headlines grab readers' attention, instill fear and doubt (and hence drama), etc.  However, this isn't necessarily a bad thing.  Fears of a bubble/crash probably slow down investment somewhat and keep the market from overheating too much.  If everyone believed that bitcoin was the perfect investment, they would all go out and invest, we'd get the craziest spike ever, and then we'd have the craziest crash ever because there wouldn't be anyone left to buy.  Ignore the media noise, stay the course, and practice smart investing principles.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:21:55 PM

I think that we still very often will have to watch the rise and fall of Bitcoin Point. But it will not say that Bitcoin is waiting for a bad future. All those price fluctuations can depend on many factors, up to what can be speculative artificial manipulation from large whales. But the big demand also has a very strong effect on the course.
Almost the bullish trending of Bitcoin recently are by the whale control the price of Bitcoin.
Why does Bitcoin increase to $7,000 without SegWit2x?
This is a question after the Bitcoin miners decide Bitcoin will not have any hardfork in this month, I really doubt that!
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:27:41 PM

It's a bubble - this is what some alt coin enthusiasts as they are pushing bitcoin believers to leave bitcoin and remove their funds on it just to buy some of their choice.

The pump of bitcoin is real quick but what's good about it is its balance. When it's on a quick pump, don't expect that green days isn't going to over.

As it will be followed by a quick dump too so that's why we are not in a bubble as of the moment. I believe it's sort of big demand and a lot of buying orders are found.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:13:37 AM

Almost the bullish trending of Bitcoin recently are by the whale control the price of Bitcoin.
Why does Bitcoin increase to $7,000 without SegWit2x?
This is a question after the Bitcoin miners decide Bitcoin will not have any hardfork in this month, I really doubt that!
Why would it not increase to $7000? It's in the mainstream news almost every day now. And most people don't even know what SegWit or SegWit2x means.
Fatov

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:42:44 AM

No yet, 100k before 5 years...YES
Now is only pump with correction, no awesome bubble...

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:01:08 AM

Bubble or not, bitcoin can reach $100,000 soon and I don't care about on what year or how many years does it need to take just to reach that amount. And it sounds and looks good when the price reaches at $100,000 for about 5 years. What I'm thinking is on how John McAfee will eat his d on national television if the price never gets into $500,000 for 3 years.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

Bubble or not, bitcoin can reach $100,000 soon and I don't care about on what year or how many years does it need to take just to reach that amount. And it sounds and looks good when the price reaches at $100,000 for about 5 years. What I'm thinking is on how John McAfee will eat his d on national television if the price never gets into $500,000 for 3 years.
I don't think he will eat anything. His prediction was merely an observation of exponential trends, which could lead to a price of $500,000 in 3 years easily. The only relevant question to that prediction is how long the exponential growth will continue.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Three years is a very little time for this price to come. I am not sure if Bitcoin will be ever able to be worth 0.5million dollars, this is such a huge amount. Till 50thousand dollars it can achieve in the next five years if it remains in the list of the leading crypto currency. I don’t think bitcoin will bear the pressure of this huge amount. If bitcoin remains with the same characters and don’t upgrade it technology, people will certainly fed up from it and switch to another competent altcoin. I wish before that day comes the bitcoin team resolves these issues. Once the issues are resolved then no one can stop bitcoin price to go to the moon.   
Bitcoin besides lacking the resolving of issues is on top which is the symbol of its users trust and love for it. But the continuous uncertain market situation can cause awful distress to the bitcoin price and trade volume.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

I don't think he will eat anything. His prediction was merely an observation of exponential trends, which could lead to a price of $500,000 in 3 years easily. The only relevant question to that prediction is how long the exponential growth will continue.

I don't know if he's serious or being sarcastic when he said that. I'm only worried and interested of bitcoin price get up to $500,000. Predictions are speculations that has basis and sometimes doesn't have. Anyone has a freedom of doing it so and I think he's really exaggerated on that thing. Well if that will happen and he's actually right to his prediction, we are all rich people man.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

By the starting of the year when the price grew all of a sudden, it's been mentioned as a bubble and three bubbles were happen from experts prediction. Based on the same the second one has happened months back and the current one seems to be the third price bubble. Hope soon after the same, the price starts to pump again.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:24:51 PM

So you noticed that, too, huh?  Those bitcoin ideals went out the window about $6000 ago.  Wink  I think that a lot of the core believers/first adopters of bitcoin probably still cling to those ideals.  But most people involved in bitcoin now are here to make (fiat) money.

As long as you secure your own bitcoin, it's one of the safest investments you can have.  I worry more about losing my bitcoin (sending it to the wrong address, forgetting my passwords, etc.) than about it being stolen.

We can't say that bitcoin is always in bubbles because no one can control its price. Yes it is now in bubble but it doesn't mean that it will not stop climbing. As the day goes by, different prices changes and we don't know if people still continue to use it or leave it. I believe that the bitcoin price is only depends on the number of people who join it and work hard for it.

Gold is still call a bubble, so why does Bitcoin not call is a bubble too? Bitcoin and Gold are the bubble in the market. Because the value of these assets have pumped a lot of if we compare the highest price and current price to the old price. But, as long as the price of these assets still high and the investors still want to buy more, the bubble will not burst.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████