Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
Evangelo (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:27:57 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 01:53:18 AM by Evangelo

Since 2010, cryptocurrencies have redefined the meaning of wealth as we know it today. From the first record exchange-based transaction of Bitcoin, when it was valued at only 3/10 of one cent, the value has skyrocketed to over $5,500 today. Even so, a March 2017 report by Cambridge University estimated the number of cryptocurrency users at between 3-5 million, making you, the reader of this whitepaper, a member of an elite group of explorers sounding the depths of new oceans humanity has yet to explore. Racing ahead into this unexplored world is TheBigXP, cryptocurrency’s most agile representative to the rest of humanity. It is the dawning of a new day for finance, and XP is bridging the gap between the cryptocurrency world of 3-5 million users, and the 1.2 billion gamers worldwide through an innovative Proof-of-Stake reward system and an aggressive marketing and expansion plan. How does this work?

Welcome to the world of eXperience Points

Since the relaunch of XP earlier this year, great strides have been made to make us the premier gaming currency in the cryptocurrency sphere. With an active and agile development team comprised of experts and passionate gamers, XP is preparing to make its great push into the world of gaming. With negotiations underway with game developers and ambitious plans for some never-before-seen innovation in the near future, XP is ready to be seen. Review the details below and don’t hesitate to reach out to the XP team via our social media channels or join the fun in Discord! Be sure to check in for the regular XP rain!

To summarize:

– Everyone gets paid to keep the network secure
– Everyone shares the bank history, so its transparent
– The software is open source so you know it’s safe
– It is anonymous and anyone can open an account
– It is extremely fast; you can send money to anyone in the world within minutes

Name: EXPERIENCE POINTS
Ticker : XP
Source Code: XP GitHub
Algo   : Sha 256 & Scrypt
Release date : June 2016
PoW or PoS: Hybrid PoW + PoS
Pow Reward per block : 0 POW Phase has ended
PoS % : 30% ~ 300%
RPC Port : 21892
P2P Port : 21892

-Recent Updates

New UI Design ( Windows, Linux, & Mac)

Android Wallet 0.2.4. Release

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.xp.wallet&hl=en

-Game Developer Plugin Release [ December 2017 ]

Allow players on your server to earn XP

-Network Re-scaling [ January 2018 ]

Stake Reward Reduction (60%)

Block Time 1 Minute (+30 sec.)

Hard Fork Block# TBD

Block Explorer shows the latest blocks, nodes and map based by explorer wallet location in the XP blockchain

Links to Wallets at XPcoin.io

a) How long does the wallet take to sync?

The current blockchain is around 2 GB and actual speed to download the blockchain from scratch will vary on a number of factors including your Internet connection speed, the Internet connection speed of your connected peers and the total number of those peers.

Downloading the bootstrap is a good way to speed up your first syncing.

b) Why wallet is not syncing?

1.    Make sure you have the latest wallet version.
2.    Make sure your Firewall or Anti Virus software do not block wallet connections.
3.    Make sure your system's clock is accurate.
4.    Wallet will create it's own peer circle. It takes time.

However, you can help the wallet with giving it a list of nodes:

To apply addnode, you have to find your XP.conf. It should be here:

Windows: %APPDATA%\XP\
Linux: $HOME/.XP/
Mac OSX: $HOME/Library/Application Support/XP/

Then go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/#!network
Click on "node list"
Copy the whole list to the end of xp.conf  
or you can use pre-made xp.conf from our side: https://media.xpcoin.io/docs/XP.conf
Start XP-qt

* Sometimes OS hides file extensions so check if a .conf is not actually .conf.txt

If you still receiving problems, check your debug.log, look for errors and ask on XP Coin Discord #help channel

c) How to open your wallet for staking?

Settings > Wallet Security > Unlock for mining

d) How do I upgrade the wallet?

Just replace the old binary with the new one.
Before upgrading, make sure that you have the latest backup of your wallet.dat file.

Important: WHATEVER YOU DO, BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT!

A bootstrap is a secured version of the blockchain that can be downloaded into a new install of the wallet to jump-start its syncing.

- BOOTSTRAP 10/06/2017

Instructions on how to use Bootstrap:

Extract the contents of the ZIP file into the appropriate folder listed before for your operating system:

Windows: %APPDATA%\XP\
Linux: $HOME/.XP/
Mac OSX: $HOME/Library/Application Support/XP/

a) How to send XP Coins?

Sending coins is very straight forward.
If you are sending these coins to a friend, exchange or business, then all you will need is their Receive address (known as a deposit address on exchanges).
If your wallet is encrypted, which hopefully it is, you will also need to have your passphrase (encryption phrase) ready as this is required every time you want to send coins out of your wallet.

Pay To: Enter the XPCoin address of your friend/exchange or business. (These addresses will also be stored in your built-in address book, where you can label or re-label whenever you wish)

Label: This makes it easier for you to remember who the address belongs to, so if you send to an exchange such as Novaexchange, simply type in the name.

Amount: How much you want to send.

Please note that if you are sending coins to an address, make sure that you copy and paste the address into the Pay To area instead of typing it in.
This will hopefully prevent you from entering an incorrect address.

b) How to recive XP Coin?

Like sending coins, receiving them is just as simple.
If you have just bought some XP from an exchange, or are being paid in XPCoin then you will need to have a Receive Address so that the coins can be sent straight to your wallet.
By default you will only have one Receive Address, so just right-click on it and select Copy Address. This prevents from trying to manually type it out and making errors.
Now give that address to whoever wishes to pay you (or exchange).

You don't have to use the same address to receive coins for every transaction as creating a new address is very simple.
Just click New Address at the bottom and then label it whatever you wish (eg. Donation from site) so you can view individual transaction made to you easier over time.

Coming soon with great rewards for everybody!

https://pool1.xpcoin.io/

First to announce is TradeSatoshi XP Faucet

This section is reserved for presentation of Games using XP as in-game Token.

XP Team is proud to present a Crypto-Hunter a game created by our XP Coin Discord member @Ice

In the year 3042, space pirates are seeking riches.They travel from planet to planet stripping and plundering the resources and weatlth of each planet they visit. Certain planets contain more valuable resources that others and an integlactic war rages on. You are a space pirate seeking to take the riches of others. Your mission: to recover as many coins as possible. But be careful, a mining planet can be unstable so move swiftly!
Join, play & earn XP Coins!
Play for high scores, high score will be rewarded with bonus crypto coins!

Websites

https://www.sheepbit.com.br/

Game Developers

Loopylew113

- XP DISCORD ##communityrewards channel

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Great, new ANN... So it's real that we have a fresh blood at XP. I guess it's time to buy and hold  Grin
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

Cool job and good luck. I will be watching and holding. Is there any plan to control the number of coins? It is rather a lot out there.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Evangelo (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

Cool job and good luck. I will be watching and holding. Is there any plan to control the number of coins? It is rather a lot out there.

Yes, we are planning a hard fork quite soon, and stake rewards will drop immensely. We will update all sources on when that will happen once we confirm a date.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Vygur

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:29:55 PM

Check out the XP Community on Discord.  We have regular air-drops simply for being part of the community.
https://discord.gg/N2r9cBj
Rossman01

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

What a great and exciting coin! Come on XP gogogo!
NoobKid220

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

Hey I've been gone from trading for a long time and was wondering if this coin is still mineable because I like the concept behind it and I just hope its not another pump and dump scheme Smiley
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

I have several wallets installed in my PC with airdrop coins, but it all crashed and I lose all my coins, damn!
Should've backup right after installing

Btw let me do the Indonesian translation dev  Grin

NoobKid220

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:56 AM

Can this coin be mined or does it have to be airdropped??
Vygur

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

NoobKid220: You can mine it, but you most likely won't get any blocks.  You can either get XP via airdrop (Rain) in the discord channel, or purchase from an exchange.  Keep in mind it is a Staking coin, you can purchase some and stake.

alfstep:  We have not decided yet on translation bounties.
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

Every vote counts https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xp

Thank you
mikeltxor

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:39:32 PM

When will we hit 1 sat? Could it be next year? Cool
Vygur

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

When will we hit 1 sat? Could it be next year? Cool

At the rate things are growing, could be mid to late next month O_O.  Daily average vol has been growing every day, reaches about $1k more every week and then it has its spikes a couple times a week.
turdminer

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

Every vote counts https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xp

Thank you

hmm 9 days to come up with close to 15 grand worth of BTC votes, or like 3000 free votes to beat current #1. i logged in but it wouldn't let me cast a vote. probably best to pursue ccex early in 2018 when some road map goals have been met, at least if i understand the voting system correctly. still worth casting a free vote

zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:14:32 PM

ok.. i do not understand how can a coin have to separate algorithms for mining..this is on 2 separate blockchains?
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

i think this is great project sir! reserve indonesian translation.
Cryptodude2020

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:48 AM

Hi Guys,

Newbie here and looking for some guidance. I found this coin to be interesting and decided to buy for staking. I did try clicking on link for Direct buy from XPCoin.io however it does not seem that link is working and hence decide to buy from Nova Exchange. Post doing the transaction I am not sure if I got the right price or if there is way to get it from either of the exchange.

If I look at coin market Cap, the last trade cost is showing as $0.000006 (or $0.000002 as well some time) however the minimum amount you get to put as buy request in exchange using BTC is 0.00000001 which seems roughly 10 times more then dollar price. So I am wondering where and how to buy it at dollar price or in BTC but equivalent to dollar price as I am feeling I paid too much?
lanmao

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:43:07 AM

Is it a old coin? I feel like I am missing out on something. Cry Cry
TheyCalledMeDab

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:47:47 AM

My God look at the circulating supply, no wonder....it will never even touch 10 satoshi i think...correct me if i am wrong here.
tanshihui

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:50:09 AM

Team refueling, project refueling, you support, participate in the project,
understand the authenticity of the project from multiple channels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: