Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
Obrez

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

XP coin will have no future in 2018 or beyond if the devs don't fix the wallet.  I am holding 2mill XP and getting no staking.
Same here .. was stacking for 15 days or so .. mined but nit accepted .. so sad ... Not accepted like 3 times out of 5 ... Lost like 80k coins

go here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/   and look at rich list, that is who you are competing with and that is why you arent staking. you need like 50 million xp to have a chance it seems. i only stake because i got a good chunk back when it was below 1 sat, im not anywhere close to the top 100 richlist. those guys couldve sold out at 30+ sats and been millionaires heh. some probably did..

Thanks!  I will never have 50 million hahaha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

As i understand XP Coin can be mined and stake but why some are complaining about their wallet - nothing happens-- hoping the Devs and investor also aware so that they can solve this kind probs.
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Team refueling, project refueling, you support, participate in the project,
understand the authenticity of the project from multiple channels.

I agree with your opinion.
because it is one of the important factors in determining the project that we will follow
cryptovenus

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

the size of community grew too big without much developments with this coin
hope to see some real dev work happening from here
otherwise always be a speculative one...
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Thanks for news about XP will be listed on Cryptopia this month.  Where do I join the discord chat?

Good to hear this news,I am very much impressed hoping that by the time the market is settled the price of Experience Point "XP" will improve for good, please more exchanges!!
bitmonica

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Thanks for news about XP will be listed on Cryptopia this month.  Where do I join the discord chat?

was supposed to be by end of january based on their twitter. i cant even remember if i have an account on there, never use it. as for it being listed this month, wouldnt count on it it, but who knows? their communication has been mediocre lately, on any platform

cryptopia is already paid and it will be listed this month. anytime soon they will be listed

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

was supposed to be by end of january based on their twitter. i cant even remember if i have an account on there, never use it. as for it being listed this month, wouldnt count on it it, but who knows? their communication has been mediocre lately, on any platform

cryptopia is already paid and it will be listed this month. anytime soon they will be listed

from the xp discord:

Dr. D. - Yesterday at 4:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Dr. D. here. I want to give a short update since I just got out of a call with Evangelo. There are several things at hand, and I hope with this message I can reassure you we are not evading these situations. First of all one of the big things we are doing, and that has resulted in shifting of priorities, is internal structure. The current slow and red market actually is perfect for us to get our infrastructure set up as it should. When the market comes back, we want to be ahead of the game. Unfortunately this is not done in a day. The impact for the community will be that the information you receive will be much more accurate and the information you present to us gets handled more efficiently. The down side is that the current 2 shortcomings (greenpaper and webwallet) are even more frustrating. Especially the webwallet. On that, the status isn't changed, but to make sure everyone knows this, the webwallet is significantly being improved. Efficiency, stability and security are getting a complete overhaul. There will be an audit done to ensure this. And the results of everything will be shared if requested. Should you have any inquiries, fill in a contact form or contact me personally but please understand that just asking me for eta is taking your time and my time and I can't answer that. Asking for an update however is a better question to ask.

The greenpaper is put on hold until further notice. That means that it's not our priority because of reasons stated above. There is no point in releasing a plan if the team is not ready to meet those requirements.
Cryptopia is something we can't do anything about. The listing auction was sold, the wallet software provided so the ball is in their camp (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/10273).(edited)
Furthermore I want to thank everyone who has been backing us and understanding the pressure we are dealing with. I also want to apologize if you feel we've come short. XP is not going to be just as exchange coin. We are working on a international platform, ecosystem to be unique in the wonderful world of cryptocurrency.

D.

happyworldgate

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

Thank you for giving us the update.
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

from the xp discord:

Hi everyone,

Dr. D. here. I want to give a short update since I just got out of a call with Evangelo. There are several things at hand, and I hope with this message I can reassure you we are not evading these situations. First of all one of the big things we are doing, and that has resulted in shifting of priorities, is internal structure. The current slow and red market actually is perfect for us to get our infrastructure set up as it should. When the market comes back, we want to be ahead of the game. Unfortunately this is not done in a day. The impact for the community will be that the information you receive will be much more accurate and the information you present to us gets handled more efficiently. The down side is that the current 2 shortcomings (greenpaper and webwallet) are even more frustrating. Especially the webwallet. On that, the status isn't changed, but to make sure everyone knows this, the webwallet is significantly being improved. Efficiency, stability and security are getting a complete overhaul. There will be an audit done to ensure this. And the results of everything will be shared if requested. Should you have any inquiries, fill in a contact form or contact me personally but please understand that just asking me for eta is taking your time and my time and I can't answer that. Asking for an update however is a better question to ask.

The greenpaper is put on hold until further notice. That means that it's not our priority because of reasons stated above. There is no point in releasing a plan if the team is not ready to meet those requirements.
Cryptopia is something we can't do anything about. The listing auction was sold, the wallet software provided so the ball is in their camp (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/10273).(edited)
Furthermore I want to thank everyone who has been backing us and understanding the pressure we are dealing with. I also want to apologize if you feel we've come short. XP is not going to be just as exchange coin. We are working on a international platform, ecosystem to be unique in the wonderful world of cryptocurrency.

D.

Thanks for the updating news from cryptopia.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

from the xp discord:

Hi everyone,

D.

It's really nice to read an update regarding the current status of xp, I've been quite worried regarding xp's future due to the lack of updates from the team the past couple of days so it's such a relief to read that they are still working on what's being stated on their roadmap. Regarding the greenpaper, it's not problem for me that they are still putting it on hold what's really important to me right now is the webwallet, I think it should really be improved and perfected soon because it's a very important key when it comes to mass adoption because not everyone is a fan of a desktop wallet even though it's way way safer.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
carwilva

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

Binance will start Round 6 of the “Community Coin of the Month”. For this session we will again be conducting the voting on the Binance website where users can vote
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-6
themathiasmiller

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

Binance will start Round 6 of the “Community Coin of the Month”. For this session we will again be conducting the voting on the Binance website where users can vote
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-6

This is a really good news, when does voting start? Honestly before I wasn't able to participate because I was supporting nano but now that nano has already been listed on binance I have no more excuses but to take part and help the community. I really believe on this coin and I honestly think that getting added on binance will really help this project get the recognition that it deserves. I hope with this announcement, all community members will unite and help xp reach another all time high. By the way, I think it will be best if the team will give away bounties for this, I think that will be necessary if we want to be the community coin of the month, the more people will join the bounties, the more votes we get so the more chances of winning.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
bitmonica

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

count me in.. xp have a chance last time but if got short. i am confident xp will get it today.

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

proud owner of 200k xp ....level up to the moon  Cheesy

juni4000

Activity: 555
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

I noticed that webwallet xpcoin is not available. Is there such a problem?
lockept93

Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I noticed that webwallet xpcoin is not available. Is there such a problem?

Huh

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

"Community Coins Voting" https://bitindia.co/vote.html   

themathiasmiller

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

"Community Coins Voting" https://bitindia.co/vote.html   

Nice to see that xp is getting a lot of support from the community. I'm not familiar with that exchange though, is it any good? And how's the volume there?. Anyway it's great that xp is getting recognition from a couple of exchange, I think xp getting added on this list is a very good way to promote this project, people looking at this list and voting for their favorite coin will get an idea on what xp is and what it is all about. I'm sure new people that are not that familiar with xp will take an interest on this project seeing the current votes that it got. I just have a question though when did the voting start?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

I predict a crisis. Lust simple economic cycle.
canibalgb

Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

I predict a crisis. Lust simple economic cycle.

You are predicting a crisis that has already begun a few weeks ago.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: