Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
ktea666

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

i dont know when i read your thread i really intrested to  join, cause you have really good concept diffrent from the other , hope the best for youre project dev, anyway do you have bounty campaigne or airdrop ? thanks
Rossman01

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

If you folks are interested in a chat based XP forum, you are welcome to come check out the official XP Discord Channel - We have a Global team of many languages and our main English Channel where most of the fun happens. - There are opportunities to gain free XP and start your gathering, so you can "try before you buy" - We're sure you will enjoy us and choose to add us to your already very valuable time. Thank you very much

Rossman01
XP Discord Forum Chat Mod

Invite link below...
Official XP Discord Channel

https://discord.gg/59WFrP3
Evangelo (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

i dont know when i read your thread i really intrested to  join, cause you have really good concept diffrent from the other , hope the best for you're project dev, anyway do you have bounty campaign or airdrop ? thanks

Thank you, and we are working on it. If you join our discord and are active, we give away XP quite frequently. 

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
gadgetino

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

why did this thread poped up only after the pow stage?  Undecided

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:52:03 AM

Just noticed this project now has a new team behind it

What will happen to the premine will any of it be used for promotion and what percentage will the team hold?

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:32:46 PM

Finally, XP will rise once again with new XP team and XP community that growth each day. With new team and community behind it will make XP more powerful to face the future. I am happy because I am one of the members of XP community. We hope XP can be rise again with great value and useful for the community and holders. Keep up the good work and looking forward for updates and news from XP team. Thanks
MooMooMrCow

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:39:23 PM

Disclaimer: Not trying to be negative, I own some XP.

That being said, the difference in price between the BTC and DOGE markets is going to make some investors very upset. I understand the reason is due to the smallest amount of BTC one can bid, but hear me out for a minute. Imagine, for the average investor new to crypto, when they look at coinmarketcap, and see XP go up 1000%, they decide they want to buy some XP. So they create(d) an account in Nova, but used the BTC market. But then, the next day, on CMC they see the coin down 300%, and if they try to panic sell, the liquidity is so low, that they would be selling for a very little amount compared to their initial investment. So if they decide not to sell, when they'll dump it once they are able to recuperate their investment. Now play this cycle, over and over again, and that is what is going to happen, since the currency pairings are created an issue with the coin's liquidity.

If possible, the pairings should be left either XP-BTC or XP-DOGE/ESP2 etc.. That way, we don't see such huge disparities in price between the two pairs and don't create spiteful bag holders.
greenpenguin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:47:21 PM

I am expecting big things from XP , join the Discord channel to stay up to date on all the developments. This is a great coin with a great community.
math089a

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

Yo guys. Been following for quite some time now. And today was the day, where i decided to go into XP. I had a small amount of ReddCoin laying around, and converted it XP instead, as i like this concept a bit more.
Anyway. I got my XP, downloaded the WIN Wallet from the website, Transfered my XP to the wallet, and started syncing it. Everything went well. And i had about 20% synced.
But when i tried to open my wallet again i got the message "Error loading block database". I can't open my wallet now? Did i just loose my Xp somehow?
Can anyone help troubleshoot this?
Sorry if it's a stupid question. Still soooort of new to this world Smiley
Kompre$$or

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

Hi guys!
I've been following your project for some time. And I see you are doing a very good job! There are a couple of questions for you:
1. When will a new road map appear on the official website? The link is available a map in 2016 Smiley
2. Due to the change of the owner of the Novaexchange, and their request to withdraw all available assets, including XP, I'm wondering whether you are negotiating to add XP to listing any other exchanges? If it is not a secret which ones?

Thank you!
May the Force be with you!
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

I think...and I wait that best times..for XP....uuuhhh..ouuuh,,,I love you XP....
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:14:50 AM

Yo guys. Been following for quite some time now. And today was the day, where i decided to go into XP. I had a small amount of ReddCoin laying around, and converted it XP instead, as i like this concept a bit more.
Anyway. I got my XP, downloaded the WIN Wallet from the website, Transfered my XP to the wallet, and started syncing it. Everything went well. And i had about 20% synced.
But when i tried to open my wallet again i got the message "Error loading block database". I can't open my wallet now? Did i just loose my Xp somehow?
Can anyone help troubleshoot this?
Sorry if it's a stupid question. Still soooort of new to this world Smiley

Hello Kompre$$or,

The best place to get help with the wallet is the discord site, - as it's a "live" chat and you don't need to wait and keep checking back for someone to respond. - There is almost always someone available to help you out; and there is some fun stuff to stumble across, too.

Definitely come along and join our fantaastic voyage!

https://discord.gg/59WFrP3 join then click #help and post your wallet issue - Someone is sure to help!

Rossman
Massive2J

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:37:35 AM

Hi guys. I waited  long before i got staking in my wallet. But now that its finally happening i am enjoying every second. But now i am in a bit of a pickle. I need to reload my laptop. So will be starting from scratch. Any Advise about securing the wallet, do i move all to exchange/ Export private keys.Hope you can help
I am sure some of you guys had issues like this before.

Thanks
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Just noticed: XP created Mining pool https://pool1.xpcoin.io/

Nice work
turdminer

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

Hi guys. I waited  long before i got staking in my wallet. But now that its finally happening i am enjoying every second. But now i am in a bit of a pickle. I need to reload my laptop. So will be starting from scratch. Any Advise about securing the wallet, do i move all to exchange/ Export private keys.Hope you can help

Thanks

i would just backup your wallet to a thumbdrive, then redownload the wallet and replace the wallet.dat file with your backup one and let sync.

Rossman01

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

Thanks

no worries - Back up a copy of your "Wallet.dat" file and replace everything else (you can install a new copy of the wallet and then replace the wallet.dat with your back up and everything should work normally (aside from maybe having to catch up on the blockchain) - but faster support can be obtained in the discord channel.

Rossman
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

XP list new exchange coinsmarkets

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XP.htm
vovannovig

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

XP list new exchange coinsmarkets

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XP.htm

The exchange is working.
Their wallet is synchronized and also works.

To all pleasant purchases !!!
SOELexicon

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:35:32 AM

Hi guys,

i built the new xp webminer located at https://pool1.xpcoin.io/.

if you want more documentation on it i did a post on what the miner is and acheives
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/my-latest-creation-cpu-mining-pool

and some update posts
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/cpu-mininng-pool-update

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/cpu-mininng-pool-update-finished-2fa-registration-password-resets-error-notifications-and-admin-panel

Enjoy. ive been mining on it for about 2 weeks with my laptop and apparently have around 250k coins
Kompre$$or

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:41:00 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 07:43:23 AM by Kompre$$or

Hello Dear Developers of XP!

First of all, I want to share my joy!
Today I earned 4.5 millions XP by my wallet!
This was surprise for me really!  Cheesy

In the next I want to ask you.
When you will update informations in your website? XP was added to the exchange CoinsMarkets. And this remarkable event was announced here and on Twitter, but it did not appear on the website.
And just not many participants know that Novaexchange will be closed and new members can not trade on it. Therefore, I think it would be great to talk about this here and on Twitter and on the website, so that the community knows and to additionally advertise work on this exchanges.

Thank you for what you are doing for us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: