Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

Hey . Guys .. i left my wallet opened for awhile and it's showing i mined some coins but there are 0 out of 80 confirmation .. what should I do .. thx
Just wait and they will be added to your wallet. Smiley
Punjabi

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

Hey . Guys .. i left my wallet opened for awhile and it's showing i mined some coins but there are 0 out of 80 confirmation .. what should I do .. thx
That maybe a orphan and it will not get confirmed
acenclub

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

hello XP fans.
 Maby anybody can share information how to sync wallet, some addnodes?
Thank you.
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

Proposal, development WEB wallet

you read XP team minds... Smiley
Take the red pill

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:35:41 PM

hello XP fans.
 Maby anybody can share information how to sync wallet, some addnodes?
Thank you.

check this information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rzZrQVW_g
Vaseag

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

So i day goodbye to 27k xp Sad .. not fair ...
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:42:20 AM

So i day goodbye to 27k xp Sad .. not fair ...

when you click on recent transactions and you have a grey question mark instead of a  green check mark, that's an orphan. sucks but it happens to all of us. i had three in a row 2 days ago

turdminer

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

one thing ive noticed is that when i group all the coins into one stack (using the coin control option) i have better chances of staking. have to do this every few stakes, otherwise you get multiple tiny stacks staking. i think it's best to stake with one large pile, but maybe someone can chime in with their experience. in the past every time a pile staked, it split into 2 and then those two into 4 etc, growing ever smaller. rewards were more often, but smaller with seemingly more orphans. diamond coin and other wallets consolidate these "inputs" or stacks every time they stake, would be a nice feature for the next update.

Pashyto

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

one thing ive noticed is that when i group all the coins into one stack (using the coin control option) i have better chances of staking. have to do this every few stakes, otherwise you get multiple tiny stacks staking. i think it's best to stake with one large pile, but maybe someone can chime in with their experience. in the past every time a pile staked, it split into 2 and then those two into 4 etc, growing ever smaller. rewards were more often, but smaller with seemingly more orphans. diamond coin and other wallets consolidate these "inputs" or stacks every time they stake, would be a nice feature for the next update.

When you say coin control option - what do you mean? Is this not the main wallet? I noticed that as well: When you go to the minting tab, there are several small stacks instead of a lump sum. I feel like I could send my balance to another wallet and send it back to stake as a stack.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

Does anyone have a good working .conf file. I'm only pulling in 1 outbound connection. Do you have any permanodes up?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
turdminer

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:16:09 PM

When you say coin control option - what do you mean? Is this not the main wallet? I noticed that as well: When you go to the minting tab, there are several small stacks instead of a lump sum. I feel like I could send my balance to another wallet and send it back to stake as a stack.

under settings: options: display tab, enable coin control features. from there go to receive coins and copy your wallet address, then go to send coins and click on inputs. this brings you to your coin stacks. check each box (warning you cant select ones in red which are still confirming) then send your entire balance (minus fee) to your own wallet. this creates one big stack again.

Dek!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

My God look at the circulating supply, no wonder....it will never even touch 10 satoshi i think...correct me if i am wrong here.

Circulating supply is 192 bn ... almost 5x of XRP circulating supply. So based on your formula, it should reach at least 1/5 times XRP price, which is 1800 sats.

Although this will not happen.. but point was that circulating supply doesn't define maximum price. Strong fundamentals and use-case does.

Thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OTC_evolutionX

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

Settings > Wallet Security > Unlock for mining

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason
Take the red pill

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

My God look at the circulating supply, no wonder....it will never even touch 10 satoshi i think...correct me if i am wrong here.

Circulating supply is 192 bn ... almost 5x of XRP circulating supply. So based on your formula, it should reach at least 1/5 times XRP price, which is 1800 sats.

Although this will not happen.. but point was that circulating supply doesn't define maximum price. Strong fundamentals and use-case does.

Thanks

You are correct. Supply dosen't matter only good developement. So I hope we will give to community good stuff in the future
joy33260

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

Hello guys, WOW, good news is coming on 1'st January-2018, there is a big update of XP so be ready for it.

I have talked to Developer and they are preparing for the update on new year.
babyfist

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason

Your wallet would have to be encrypted to unlock it for mining. Is you wallet Encrypted? If not your wallet is unlocked and will be mining. Try encrypting then click setting > wallet security > unlock for mining.  And remember always encrypt your wallets and keep your passwords safe and back up your wallet often(At least every time you create a new address). If you have a valid(Mature) input in the mining tab the Pickaxe at the bottom right of the wallet will light up.
Good luck Jason happy staking.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:10 PM

Hi All

I am trying to sync the XP wallet, and it is still out of sync for last 5 days.
But my second problem is that some time it say there is 1458160 blocks in total that need to sync but some time it says 19xxxxx blocks that need to be sync.
So my question is why I am seeing different number of block that need to sync?
If I like to stake this coin, how much  minimum coin I require and what will be rewards.

I am alive
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

I love this coin and am still very muhc supporting it. Keep it up! Even though I am quiet alot I still watch the coin!!!!!!
Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:43 AM

Hello guys, WOW, good news is coming on 1'st January-2018, there is a big update of XP so be ready for it.

I have talked to Developer and they are preparing for the update on new year.

Who are you, and why can DEV not tell us this?

Anyway, XP is a typical coin, I step in :-)
OTC_evolutionX

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

Hi Dev Team or member,

Regards,
Jason

Your wallet would have to be encrypted to unlock it for mining. Is you wallet Encrypted? If not your wallet is unlocked and will be mining. Try encrypting then click setting > wallet security > unlock for mining.  And remember always encrypt your wallets and keep your passwords safe and back up your wallet often(At least every time you create a new address). If you have a valid(Mature) input in the mining tab the Pickaxe at the bottom right of the wallet will light up.
Good luck Jason happy staking.

Thank you! It's not encrypted. Happy Holidays to ALL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: