Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

Hello guys, WOW, good news is coming on 1'st January-2018, there is a big update of XP so be ready for it.

I have talked to Developer and they are preparing for the update on new year.

Who are you, and why can DEV not tell us this?

Anyway, XP is a typical coin, I step in :-)
Join the discord channel and you are updated all the time Smiley
Vaseag

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:33:45 PM

Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

Settings > Wallet Security > Unlock for mining

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason

Your wallet would have to be encrypted to unlock it for mining. Is you wallet Encrypted? If not your wallet is unlocked and will be mining. Try encrypting then click setting > wallet security > unlock for mining.  And remember always encrypt your wallets and keep your passwords safe and back up your wallet often(At least every time you create a new address). If you have a valid(Mature) input in the mining tab the Pickaxe at the bottom right of the wallet will light up.
Good luck Jason happy staking.

Hey. I had my coins in minting for couple days and i got coins .. but after that no more coins for minting . Do i have to send my self all balance to be able to stack again ?
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

Settings > Wallet Security > Unlock for mining

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason

Your wallet would have to be encrypted to unlock it for mining. Is you wallet Encrypted? If not your wallet is unlocked and will be mining. Try encrypting then click setting > wallet security > unlock for mining.  And remember always encrypt your wallets and keep your passwords safe and back up your wallet often(At least every time you create a new address). If you have a valid(Mature) input in the mining tab the Pickaxe at the bottom right of the wallet will light up.
Good luck Jason happy staking.

Hey. I had my coins in minting for couple days and i got coins .. but after that no more coins for minting . Do i have to send my self all balance to be able to stack again ?

every time you stake, your coins get split into 2 "stacks." so if you start with 1000 coins, the first time you stake it will get split into two "stacks" of 500 coins. those stacks in theory would have less weight against the entire network and would have lower odds of staking. at least this is what ive understood from how the wallet works. so what some do is use the coin control features to combine those stacks by essentially sending your balance to yourself using this method:

under settings: options: display tab, enable coin control features. from there go to receive coins and copy your wallet address, then go to send coins and click on inputs. this brings you to your coin stacks. check each box (warning you cant select ones in red which are still confirming) then send your entire balance (minus fee) to your own wallet. this creates one big stack again.

in theory this increases your chances of larger stakes, i once left the small stacks alone and was receiving many smaller rewards each day but no large ones as the "stacks" kept splitting exponentially. i think if you reconsolidate periodically it is probably best. some coins do this automatically in their wallets.

Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

Soo... Where is this going

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Vaseag

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:17:53 PM

every time you stake, your coins get split into 2 "stacks." so if you start with 1000 coins, the first time you stake it will get split into two "stacks" of 500 coins. those stacks in theory would have less weight against the entire network and would have lower odds of staking. at least this is what ive understood from how the wallet works. so what some do is use the coin control features to combine those stacks by essentially sending your balance to yourself using this method:

under settings: options: display tab, enable coin control features. from there go to receive coins and copy your wallet address, then go to send coins and click on inputs. this brings you to your coin stacks. check each box (warning you cant select ones in red which are still confirming) then send your entire balance (minus fee) to your own wallet. this creates one big stack again.

in theory this increases your chances of larger stakes, i once left the small stacks alone and was receiving many smaller rewards each day but no large ones as the "stacks" kept splitting exponentially. i think if you reconsolidate periodically it is probably best. some coins do this automatically in their wallets.

The question is : I can stake only once ? Or i stake 1st time collect the money from minting and leave the wallet opened and collect more money ...
Or I have to send my self my money to be able to stake once and repeat 2nd step ?  Pls answer Smiley
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

What happened to XP's COINEXCHANGE WALLET?

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Sinoptik

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:14:28 PM

дoбpый дeнь пoмoгитe я нe мoгy зaпycтить кoшeлeк

чтo нe пoлyчaeтcя?
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE BY 31.12.2017

GitHub link to new Mandatory Wallet: https://github.com/eXperiencePoints/XPCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0

Sinoptik

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

ceнxpoнeзиpoвaть кoшeлeк
y мeня тoжe виceл.
пpoбывaл cтapтaнyть зaнoгo?
Take the red pill

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

What happened to XP's COINEXCHANGE WALLET?

they are updating wallet to new mandatory wallet that will be in use from 1/1/2018
Sinoptik

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE BY 31.12.2017

GitHub link to new Mandatory Wallet: https://github.com/eXperiencePoints/XPCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0

https://i.imgur.com/1xzhaW0.jpg

нy вoт и oтвeт.

xopoшиx пpaздникoв!
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Next ticket to moon?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

Is this coin worth investing in? Are there any new exchanges that will add this coin in the future?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:37:37 PM

Is this coin worth investing in? Are there any new exchanges that will add this coin in the future?

Yes it has a good future, the rumour we heard was that the dev have gotten nods from big exchanges for xp to be listed.Don't be surprised when you see xp on bittrex, hitbtc, binance and bithumb. The devs are working 24/7 to actualise this dreeam.My advice for you, buy as much as you can while its still very cheap. you can see the daily volume has been increasing and many arebuying it cheaply now.

xp will be on the frontpage of coin marketncap soon
turdminer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

The question is : I can stake only once ? Or i stake 1st time collect the money from minting and leave the wallet opened and collect more money ...
Or I have to send my self my money to be able to stake once and repeat 2nd step ?  Pls answer Smiley

i was staking a few times, then when there got to be around a dozen inputs i would consolidate them back into one. not sure what the best strategy is, and things might change with the new wallet.

Vaseag

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

i was staking a few times, then when there got to be around a dozen inputs i would consolidate them back into one. not sure what the best strategy is, and things might change with the new wallet.

the problem is ,my wallet will stack once only (... so i have to send coins myself to stack again for one time
... if i close and open the wallet  does it affect stacking process?
turdminer

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:59:32 PM

the problem is ,my wallet will stack once only (... so i have to send coins myself to stack again for one time
... if i close and open the wallet  does it affect stacking process?

it should stake more than once over time. opening/closing the wallet shouldnt change anything, but leaving it open longer and unlocked for minting will help your staking odds. make sure you backup your wallet, we'll see what the new wallet is like in about 4 days.

turdminer

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

All coins which are getting de listed from novexchange can get listed in coinscontrol.com exchange by just paying listing fee of 0.10 BTC . Coin will be listed to exchange with in 5 working days. For more info Dev's can contact support@coinscontrol.com

coinexchange.io has been a great exchange for XP/DOGE for a long time now. i would be happy to see XP listed on your exchange, but it seems pretty new and $1,530 to add the coin seems steep.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

Am I the only person getting a trojan warning whenever I try to download the wallet? Bitdefender blocks the download. I can't seem to get around this and honestly, I don't want to disable my antivirus to download an unknown wallet. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Take the red pill

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

Am I the only person getting a trojan warning whenever I try to download the wallet? Bitdefender blocks the download. I can't seem to get around this and honestly, I don't want to disable my antivirus to download an unknown wallet. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue?

There is no virus but if you would like to be sure you can use XP webwallet: https://webwallet.xpcoin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: