Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5800 times)
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

Here is the solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326151.0

I tried to warn people before about the bad intentions about eBTC coin, and i also happened to be right! Right after i made my thread warning people, the DEV left the project and dumped his entire stash into the market, crashing the price.. NOW we have only moderators left in eBTC who are lying to the masses about taking over the new project, but the reality is, they dont have ANY control over the eBTC coin! at this point, this coin is just a free for all in the market. They are lying to people and telling them that the dev "statosi21" gave them all the private keys, all his money that he made from dumping the coins into the market, ect ect... Its such BS lol.. obvious ploy to pump up the coin so the remainding telegram mods can dump and break even!

I want to give a VERY BIG warning about the user "Troy" operates and helps promote scam coins.. Troy has helped scam over 1000's of people causing more then $100,000 to go straight into the scammers pockets.. Troy is now public enemy #1  because of my help, but nobody wants to admit it (lol) Everyone is starting to realize his involvement in these ponzi scheme coins. Troy promotes these coins, then dumps them and moves on to the next "E" coin project to rinse and repeat.. this should be ILLEGAL and something needs to be done about this!!!   THESE SCAM COINS ARE RUINING CRYPTO COINS AND BITCOINTALK ALLOWS THEM TO ADVERTISE AND PROMOTE!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough, Beware of any groups with TROY, known on here as (802529er) !!

Back to eBTC, the telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running, and they BANNED TROY because troy actually called it a scam as well (just like he did with the other 2 projects he helped pump and dump) The "Devs" dont exist on eBTC.. there is NO DEV!!  its a so called "community token" now that the REAL DEV left the project and left us with nothing but a -500% portfolio...  I am warning you for the last time
DO NOT INVEST IN EBTC, ETHEREUM CASH, ETHEREUM BLUE... IT IS A HUGE SCAM BY THE SAME PERSON.. they are making MILLIONS with the help of Bitcointalk & TROY... Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..
I would not be suprised if crypto becomes ILLEGAL in 5 years or so because of how easy it is for people to make a scam coin and steal from innocent investors, I actually hope and pray the GOVERNMENT STEPS IN to end this madness! It is not fair to us.
Here is a list of confirmed SCAM COIN;

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Ethereum Blue (ETHB)
Ethereum Gold
Litecoin Gold
eBTC (eBitcoin)
All "E" Coins (eDOGE, eLTC, eDASH ect)
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)

All of these coins are made by the SAME PERSON, and guess what? THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS PLEASE, These coins ,with the help of people like TROY (802529er) , are the WORST deceiving heartless scam known to mankind.. absolutely NO type of emotions or regret about the type of scam operation they are running.. stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread..
If you invest in any of the coins i listed above, you WILL lose all your money, that a guarantee!
LINK TO OLD WARNING THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255609.msg22825868#msg22825868

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

Or maybe she can be scammer?

how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:47 AM

I was gonna leave it at the dev's response but this is just too adorable.

i guess you didnt look at the dates?? that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!! like i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people. i stand my ground.

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

i guess you didnt look at the dates?? that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!! like i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people. i stand my ground.

TIME WILL TELL IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  how is eBTC legit when the dev adandoned the project  ONE WEEK after it was launched!! (the real reason i left this project)  "E" are copycat scams made by the SAME PERSON, im sorry your too slow to put the peices togethor!  No whitepaper, No vision, NO roadmap, NO NOTHING!! they just give all FALSE HOPES AND LIES.. Listen, this project is done, sell your coins (like i did at 80% loss)  because this project seriously has no hope, the "new dev team" does NOT exist.. its simply just admins from the old telegram group trying to make one last effort to pump this coin up so they can break even, like i said before. and time will tell, im right.. as i was 2 times before Smiley
again, take it how you wanna. I know from experience. Have a good day!!

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

i guess you didnt look at the dates??

And the dates affect my point how exactly?

that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!!

You don't say? So you were able to remember Elixir even though you got banned from their Telegram prior to October 5 but not iBTC and eBIT which you were involved in less than 2 weeks ago? Really??

And as for bad experiences, you mean like the $1.5K you made from EthD (Archive)? Gotta love your excuses.

i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people.

Even you know that's yet another lie.

i stand my ground.

Color me surprised. Roll Eyes

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC.

Dude, eBTC and every other e-coin are utterly useless tokens made for a quick buck. Even rudimentary research will make this clear. There's a reason ebtc.io doesn't exist again...  and it's not because of server downtime.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

Dude, eBTC and every other e-coin are utterly useless tokens made for a quick buck. Even rudimentary research will make this clear. There's a reason ebtc.io doesn't exist again...  and it's not because of server downtime.

Yet, proving my main point again lol.

Why do scam supporters always trying to turn the topic on ME, but yet cant answer any of my scam alligations with FACTS...
you can stalk me and all my posts, portfolio, whatever - thats still not gonna change the fact that e coins are SCAMS and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Coiner_

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

If your point is that you're a lying hypocrite that only put Elixir in that list because you were butthurt you got banned, sure. If not then you need comprehension lessons.

[-- snip --]

and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by an obvious, obvious pump and dump e-coin that was airdropped then they have themselves to blame.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

If your point is that (blah blah blah)..

[-- snip --]

and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by (blah blah blah) ..

ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened, but it was another reason why i added it to the list.. (i THINK the dev dumped coins or something along those lines.. I DONT KNOW) either way  I still think its a sketchy project until proven otherwise. im not 100% sure. i removed it, because the dev responded to this thread to clear things up and admitted  the telegram chat was ran buy 12 year old idiots spamming meme's, (and the dev hired them to be moderators, that was a HUGE red flag).  since he claimed he hired more professional mods im going to lurk in there for a day to see how they handle things now. the community makes a big difference if a project will succeed in case you didn't know  Roll Eyes

"If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by an obvious, obvious pump and dump e-coin that was airdropped then they have themselves to blame. "
WOW, are you really that ignorant?Huh crypto is FAIRLY new to most people and there are NEW investors all the time!! they shouldnt have to be SCAMMED to learn the hard way, there should be NO SCAM coins avalible for them to invest... how is crpyto going to be attractive to new potential new investors if we have to give them warnings about 100's of scam coins not to invest??? i dont understand your logic..

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

rayjellanajao

Strategist

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

It's good that the there's a thread like this, warning others so that they won't get scammed. It really helps specially on newbies like me who are just starting to know the crypto world.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

It's good that the there's a thread like this, warning others so that they won't get scammed. It really helps specially on newbies like me who are just starting to know the crypto world.

exactly! this is the main purpose of this thread to help newbies or people who arent super duper expert investors!!!
but your welcome  Smiley

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Coiner_

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened

How convenient.  Roll Eyes

...but it was another reason why i added it to the list.. (i THINK the dev dumped coins or something along those lines.. I DONT KNOW) either way  I still think its a sketchy project until proven otherwise.

And there you go again doubling down on your blatant lies. I'd love to see you back up any of those claims with a sliver of evidence but it's obviously just hot air. (Archived)

[-- inane, naive babble --]

i dont understand your logic..

LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  how is eBTC legit when the dev adandoned the project  ONE WEEK after it was launched!! (the real reason i left this project)  "E" are copycat scams made by the SAME PERSON, im sorry your too slow to put the peices togethor!  No whitepaper, No vision, NO roadmap, NO NOTHING!! they just give all FALSE HOPES AND LIES.. Listen, this project is done, sell your coins (like i did at 80% loss)  because this project seriously has no hope, the "new dev team" does NOT exist.. its simply just admins from the old telegram group trying to make one last effort to pump this coin up so they can break even, like i said before. and time will tell, im right.. as i was 2 times before Smiley
again, take it how you wanna. I know from experience. Have a good day!!

TIME WILL TELL
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:14 PM

As we witnessed lately, there has been alot of new tokens that are giving airdrops to ppl that want to participate in it. 99% of those project are probably just scamms trying to make you invest in them, so they can later dump on you. So people never but never invest your own money in project that you don't even know who is behind it, and that you can see (on Bitcointalk thread, website etc..) that a least amount of effort has been put in it...

Before you are investing your money in something, check it twice always!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

Yes, most of the users are aware of the risk these built without concept coins. But most of them have got it through airdrop and would love to see the price they get for the free coins.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:05 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:11:39 AM by Queen_Amber

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

1. Noob account 2.community doesn't equal dev team and says nothing about if a coin is a scam or not.plus u were threatening with writing fud so I saw some members were attacking u. U get what u give out. Obviously this Noob account snowflake is butthurt she didn't get her way and is raising holy hell. Nobody takes u seriously . u will see elix rise to new heights and ur laughable excuse of fud will be forgotten .oh btw elix is pumping and I just bought 20000 more elix hun .btw dev isn't dumping ...nice try babe.bye 😘
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:45:36 AM

I really believe in what the op said. Not only the E coins. Litecoin gold developer deleted the telegram group after promising heaven and earth of making the coin hit $5 in few weeks. What a world we live in.  Lips sealed. Coin like elix with real use is stagnant while ponzi coins like regal is pumping.

SOS
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

EDIT:

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

1. Noob account 2.community doesn't equal dev team and says nothing about if a coin is a scam or not.plus u were threatening with writing fud so I saw some members were attacking u. U get what u give out. Obviously this Noob account snowflake is butthurt she didn't get her way and is raising holy hell. Nobody takes u seriously . u will see elix rise to new heights and ur laughable excuse of fud will be forgotten .oh btw elix is pumping and I just bought 20000 more elix hun .btw dev isn't dumping ...nice try babe.bye 😘

This coin is a scam, its really simple as that. I been in crptyo long enough to know which coins are scam and which coins arent.. ELIX is a SCAM, the dev and telegram group is just hyping it up like its some super legit coins that does this & that, but truth is, it doesnt do CRAP! its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP elix coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it Smiley

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

I agree with author, some of the projects were first distributed as an air drop but then private keys were asked to get their drops. So they are scams for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: