Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5797 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

WOWOWOW she went and edited her old post trying to make a coin!!!!! wow

just so everyone knows that link was legit and she was trying to make a coin which is now edited...

we both know darn well you are lying!! send me "proof" then like you always ask me to do!!! you are trying to mask the true issue!!! ELIX IS SCAM!
Your not going to get me upset about this! i know what you guys are doing because im still in your telegram chat watching everything your saying about me!! you all are planning to give me negative trust and call me a scammer becuse YOUR the ones who are doing the scamming by making innocent new investors (like i once was) think that this is a legit coin with a real purpose by giving FALSE news and broken promises about the project!!, but its really just another p&D coin like i said for the 1000th time!!!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

I'm not sure what you need to think to buy those tokens in the first place?
Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Elixir (ELIX)
eBTC (eBitcoin)
New eBTC (eBTC after token swap)
Ethereum Blue (ETHB)
Ethereum Lite (ELITE)
Litecoin Gold
All "E" Coins (eDOGE, eLTC, eDASH ect)
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)
EtherCat
iBTC
MARVEL COIN
Ethereum Green
Ethereum Uranus
Ethereum Diamond

As an airdrop for pump and dump some of those are actually pretty good though.
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

]Majority of this "E" Coins are scam to be candid. But eBTC is legit. eBTC came first. when others saw it's success, then they started creating theirs. Amber was part of the team of eBTC and she was sent away, not that she left willingly.

You claim for tagging eBTC as scam has been fixed. They've successfully swapped from the flawed contract to a flawless contract, What claim do you have against this great project again?.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

]Majority of this "E" Coins are scam to be candid. But eBTC is legit. eBTC came first. when others saw it's success, then they started creating theirs. Amber was part of the team of eBTC and she was sent away, not that she left willingly.

You claim for tagging eBTC as scam has been fixed. They've successfully swapped from the flawed contract to a flawless contract, What claim do you have against this great project again?.

I think EtHD is the first. Which is not an E-coin before but swapped into. Erc20 token and it is one of the most sucessful coin that happen in a airdrop and still alive and kicking after swapping. Not all E coins are scams.

Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

WARNING AMBER IS CONFIRMED SCAMMER

What is wrong with her? Accusing usual projects of being scams?

But it gets even better...

This girl tries do develop an altcoin called DARKCOINCASH , look at the thread she created here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2263870.msg22934972#msg22934972

They even got a WIX Website  Grin https://grovekitty.wixsite.com/darkcoin

Looks pretty SCAMMY to me or what do you think?

I really hope some MOD will shut this thread down. Bitcointalk is not pre school.

Agreed.

Well only if it amateurish doesn't mean its scam Smiley I remember a time when everything looked like that.
But its scam for sure at least this Darkcoincash, be careful of users promoting shitcoins on this board.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

I agree all e coins will end with a perfect scam scheme.
They are all build up perfectly with a nice ponzi scheme. i will never buy 1 satoshi from them.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

they just created clones of any good coins and make airdrop. no product no whitepaper no roadmap.
it is definitely scam
SHITTRADINGDON

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

WOWOWOW she went and edited her old post trying to make a coin!!!!! wow

just so everyone knows that link was legit and she was trying to make a coin which is now edited...

I have no words for that seriously. I posted her thread about her SCAM coin and then she edited it. I posted her shitty WIX site and she deleted it. WTF? How can a person be that shady?

She is telling projects are scams because she got offended by some random guys on telegram. personal feelings led her to make this list.

SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

This girl tries do develop an altcoin called DARKCOINCASH , look at the thread she created here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2263870.msg22934972#msg22934972

I really hope some MOD will shut this thread down. Bitcointalk is not pre school.

Agreed.

Well only if it amateurish doesn't mean its scam Smiley I remember a time when everything looked like that.
But its scam for sure at least this Darkcoincash, be careful of users promoting shitcoins on this board.

You call it how you want, this exposed Queen_Amber as a scammer with double standarts. She would have not deleted it, if she not felt attacked.
SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

HUH??? wow! you scammers go this far to tell LIES about me because im warning people about your scheme??
thats sad & very pathedic! i did not try to make any coin and idk what that website is!! its said error soo obviously your pulling these accusations outta your butt.. like you gotta be kidding me.. these elix people are really aggressive trying to silent me about your project.. im a strong beliver that elix is affiliated with all the other "E" coins.. you cant fool me sweetie, sorry.

PROOF OF SCAM she says she does not know what that website is  Grin It went down pretty fast after I posted it here. It is obvius, that she just deleted it. LIAR.

These "elix people" are supporters of a good project who actually have some integrity and try to prevent people like you from damaging projects. You are fishing for attention and approval.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

What did you expect from token without any value, program or point of existence Smiley
It was pretty cleat that the only reason devs to do it is to make some money and disappear. Then there were 10000 copy-pasterrs.

MacHenry

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

Thanks for the information. I will help circulate the information so that people do not lose their money on these coins.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

eBTC and Elixir should be taken off the scam list.
SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

eBTC and Elixir should be taken off the scam list.

True please help to report her.
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

HUH??? wow! you scammers go this far to tell LIES about me because im warning people about your scheme??
thats sad & very pathedic! i did not try to make any coin and idk what that website is!! its said error soo obviously your pulling these accusations outta your butt.. like you gotta be kidding me.. these elix people are really aggressive trying to silent me about your project.. im a strong beliver that elix is affiliated with all the other "E" coins.. you cant fool me sweetie, sorry.

People are mad that you're attacking a legitimate project, that's why you're getting so much hate about ELIX being on your dumb list. Also, stating that you are a strong "believer" that Elix is affiliated with all the other "E coins" doesn't really give you much credibility in that it doesn't sound like you really have any evidence, you're just an angry little bitch.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:18:53 PM

What the frikkerdel. I didn't realise we had so many ecoins by now. This is out of control. When will people wake up? There is no get rich coin with zero development. My word, I'm lost for words. Thank you for the warning Amber. What's next? Just looking at these names below, you can tell these are scams. You don't have to be a genius.

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Elixir (ELIX)
eBTC (eBitcoin)
New eBTC (eBTC after token swap)
Ethereum Blue (ETHB)
Ethereum Lite (ELITE)
Litecoin Gold
EtherCat
iBTC
MARVEL COIN
Ethereum Green
Ethereum Uranus
Ethereum Diamond
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:24:28 PM

most of those are scams.  Elixir and eBTC are NOT. they have real development.
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:35 PM

how did you know all that token all created by one person ?
That is what even i was thinking reading those things,if the OP have enough proof to show that those coins were created by the same person,you have to produce some proofs to have some authentication rather than ranting about it,i am not trading those mentioned coins and i am not aware of anything,but just telling you.
vb01

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

Well so Ebtc is now proven to be legit. Swap happened successfully. I don't think anyone would go tho lengths like this to prove a scam coin legit.
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

Ebtc, the token swap for new and improved contract has happened. If the team wanted they would have taken off with the money long ago. This one will gain some traction

Project looks pretty good to me recently.

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: