Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have money , but thinking about best return of investment  (Read 1356 times)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

If you have enough money then buy alot of altcoins it will give you so much profit. invest in top 20 altcoins and wait a big profit next year. don't be a panic seller. read their white paper and roadmaps hope it helps.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0o

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

The secret is to buy low and to sell high, while you probably have done the opposite. It happened to me too, you just have to learn Smiley
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

I'll buy ethereum and participate in ICO, for example I'm following Gilgamesh Platform, and there will be a crowdsale soon
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:52:53 PM

I think top any coin from top 10 is good. well maybe except Ripple. don't even see a point in centralized crypto...
lgpinto

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

More than half in Bitcoin, since its clearly the dominant cryptocurrency.
At least 20% in ETH. Consider some specific ICOs, especially low profile tech-based coins like Raiden (they were doing a Dutch auction not too long but you should still be able to secure some tokens). Also other larger profile ICOs such as AppCoins (ICO still ongoing) or Cindicator -  but i would say that these still have a risk.
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:24:28 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC are good investment for now. buy them now before too late. they are really consistent in keeping their reputation as top coins in cryptocurrency. personally, i've made thousand time profit from bitcoin, eth, and Ltc. keep invest on them because they had bright future than other coins.
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Have you heard about AppCoins? Their projections for the return of investment are quite promising, based on the growth forecast for the app industry. I believe it is worth taking a look into their whitepaper: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_white_paper.pdf
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

For now I think Ethereum and bitcoin is good for investment.
And bitcoin has the large potential return on investment due to suddenly in value in the market.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

Many people like you think that their money is a great profit to invest in a lot of good money. However, it can not be right to take any decision. After a little bit of thinking, then you have to invest.

Be hardworker
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:00 PM

For you and many other in your shoes, what you need is a project that is viable, doable and has potential! One of such project is ALGORY.IO! ALGORY.IO is building cryptocurrency platform with unique tools for trading.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh
It's hard to say what's best, but you can invest in several ICO projects, and one of them will give you a big payoff, come on, my friend.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

Crypto is quite a high risk investment in itself and even if people have the best of intentions at the end of the day we don't own a crystal ball. I recommend you do your own due diligence, check to see what kind of team a coin or token hs behind it, what is the project, is there a strong community, is there a lot of volume in trading the coin etc. Also you need to see what are the benefits of holding a coin/token for the long term or what coin is good to day trade. I would also diversify into at least 10 different coins at a time to have that diversified portfolio, but everyone may tell you something different. Follow your gut feeling and instinct always first.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:50 PM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh
Sia is the best coin for store data but price only down or not grown up! This coin need more works from Dev and member! Hope 2018 is the year of Sia coin
Yellowsanta

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

I will suggest the next ICO for you and feel free to do you research, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

AppCoins ICO has a lot of potentials to generate revenue for the contributors. Got big expectations on this one.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

All members

go invest on datum recently its rise almost 25% just in few days. you may loved to read the whitepaper of datum. they have such a great project and i think its the revolutionary one and might be usefull for sure. Gain and loosing the opportunity is so hurt to feel i been through it and i think im already recover from it by keep doing research and investing. may you found your style of investing and good luck

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:36:04 PM

i know person with the typical of above profile with the thread posting.
usually they are workers for informal or less moderated formals of business.
like textile garment as sewing operators or similar of those

the 2500 is number of beginning balance of the highest of hers
and the 360 is the rest of money in her pocket as he posted

he is ugly then average
less matured as he might not supposed to tells the modest on words as selection with the mention.

he used to be a little bit fractals, as needs of no advice
but in a fact, he is just simply of poor as not to tells her unfortunate fate

he is or not may be a chinesse
yet he is the one of typical that less pride.
in her groups

he have friends as close to her
bot friends are the better
as sometimes he tells to split their words

i guess he was just only owns of $250 but not $2500

he might wants to buy Recryptsy bot to plays with the dice game
but not to trade for altcoins arbitraging, the profit must be too low for her chance with the money on hands of the $250

he just needed to be alone or with her friends as accepting him with the new circumstance and sometimes to drink vodka or whisky with or without the new friend in sewing barrack.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:53:05 PM

if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

If you really think about return on investment I would divide money to half half. I'D invest btc and eth with half of the money and I'd invest alt coins with another half of money.

Dividing the total capital is the best option to get started in crypto stock markets. This decreases the total risk of the investment because sometimes one coin can undergo a huge dump, resulting in big loss for your portfolio.

In my own opinion, Investment in altcoin is only risky if its not ethereum because some of the other altcoins that has been released by ico's are depreciating its value after it has been released on the market so for me, It is better to invest on ethcoins rather than any other altcoins.

Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

dont trust others opinion, before taking any other person opinion please just review about this matter whether it is good or bad for you.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

If you think about best return on investment in 2018 than XRP (Ripple) is the right choice for you. XRP must gain X10 to USD in 2018. So one of the most important thing in this respect is to accumulate XRP at every dip.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Ethereum, riple, Neo, Monetha, Bat. These are the altcoins I think they will be successful in 2018.
I can recommend investing in Wepower

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███