Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have money , but thinking about best return of investment  (Read 1356 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

I hope you got the 101 of investing. It would be wise to split your investment .I would say bet 50 percent on top 10 coins ,30 percent on promising altcoins and 20 percent for gems

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkwing

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

I would go with a masternode or 2 like $phils $mdc or $pnx. They pay a coin reward per day
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Crypto are high risk investment. We get high profit but chance of loss also more. I used to part all of my part in 2 category. First in the short term and second for long term. In the short term I used to put money in btc, eth and ltc only. For long term small coins and some good ICO. You can also try Arbitrage. In arbitrage method you will get low profit but chance of loss low
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

with the less on funds, trader might works on focus to displace with customs of token/coin as expending tasks of evaluation to gains with the short on terms before to improves as extending plan with the better use on entry to work with the higher risks on exams.

rfv52498

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

If any one wants to earn money instead of losing it, can join live conversations.

https://discord.gg/r58GupD

Here you can ask for advice and discuss about current situation in cryptomarket.
Bunch of useful information here.
Nakaba

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

The advice that i can give to you is to DYOR (Do Your Own Research). A lot everybody will give an advice about their coin that they are holding but it is your responsibility to investigate if it is true or real information. Use the advice as reference but do not rely on their advice because it is your  money and your responsibility.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

I'm really sorry,dude!But, i guess, your investment will rise
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh
Best way to do if you dont have money is to start in bounty hunting,join signature campaigns i see you are already a member rank there are plenty of signatures of these new ICOs here in bitcointalk,you can have a decent amount of stakes just hold the coin you are holding then wait for just few months you will see you will be rewarded pretty decent.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

he has a chance to buy bitcoin and use it for a long-term investment or he can buy altcoin and hold it as the investment. he could have many coins right now only if he could determine which coins he wants to buy and not sell it if the time to sell does not come. it is better if he can analyze the coins so he could determine the coins and he doesn't have to wait too long to sell the coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

already buying altcoins should be patient and wait for its value to go back up and hope the money can come back with its benefits

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

You know you need to invest first on how knowledge specifically on trading. Invest on books, training, etc focusing on trading or investment. Even We tell you this has % amount of ROI, risk still there that it might not happen. You invest in yourself first!
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

yes.. do you own research. Don't enter based on telegram/BCT shilling messages.

i persoanlly found two good prospects,
One is ICO, in average, most ICO gross >10X, but most 'best performing' ICO coins are those not exactly fully subscrbied. for examples, crystal pearl, datum, capp etc.. Whereas, many hyped ICO struggled on dumping pressure in the early stages. Look at Nagacoin or Bitclave. You can make your own assessment on these.

Another possible good way to buy dip on buy those newly listed coins especially before they get on bigger exchanges.. The current bearish trend presents us with so many bargains on projects which has very strong business ideas or with working app/platform.. such as STORM, Micromoney..

Please do your own research, considered all being said here with super excessive inches of salt...

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

I am sorry for the unprofitable investment. If the first investment is because you believe the words of the members on this forum, you should draw experience for this. I think you should not post any articles to ask which altcoins will cost good in the future, but instead you should find out and delineate development conditions and investments from many sources instead. give result. I always ask members to trade a lot of good coin altcoins at the present time and I will go and learn it myself. That's how my work. good luck.

queenofbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

Calling all bounty campaigners to join https://t.me/joinchat/HbZ251AP5E5HUoA-k105Cw

Earn tokens here

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: