Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the Causes of Depression?  (Read 5519 times)
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

I think depression could be caused by too much pressure from people around, getting constant failure, or it could be the feeling that life is meaningless.

YanaVorob

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

A family history of depression may increase the risk. It's thought that depression is a complex trait, meaning that there are probably many different genes that each exert small effects, rather than a single gene that contributes to disease risk.
Hanna Kallis

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Studies have linked depression to genetics. That means that a family history of depression may increase the risk. It's thought that depression is a complex trait, meaning that there are probably many different genes that each exert small effects, rather than a single gene that contributes to disease risk. Women are especially prone to depressive disorders during times when their hormones are in flux, such as around the time of their menstrual period, childbirth, and perimenopause. In addition, a woman's depression risk declines after she goes through menopause.
FosterSofia

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

too much free time in your life
ArtPower

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Stress and depressions became common things in the modern world. People try to escape it differently. Some of them smoke weed. That’s very sad, that it can influence their future. If you are a such person you should read this information www.payspi.org/how-to-pass-a-drug-test/
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Negativity is number one cause. If you always assume or expect something negative, then depression will start kicking in.
irina0699

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

According to psychologist the cause of depression - a person`s expectations. He thinks the world owes him something. Then he faces the reality, which he can not admit and like. I understand such a problem.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

Job . i seem a lot people got depress because of the toxic working environment and bad management
F3L1X

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

The surrounding and people you're with and sometimes what happens at home can be a factor too
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Most REAL depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain and body. Some of it might be due to a genetic abnormality or "injury" during the formative months of the brain in early childhood.

What is the biggest cause of depression in general? Vaccines and medicine... even though some medicine might alleviate some problems that uphold depression. But after there is medicine success, the medicine should be stopped!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jessika L.

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Oh depression can be caused by so many things. But the only thing I can say certainly, is that depression can't be cause by sadness. It is very adequate emotion to be the reason of the depression. It can be caused by such damaging emotions like offense, hurt, desperate etc. something that hurts much.  
Elijah Jackson

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Your own thoughts and attitude cause the depression. Change them and everything will turn ok, I tell you.
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Depression is an extremely complex disease. No one knows exactly what causes it, but it can occur for a variety of reasons. Some people experience depression during a serious medical illness. Others may have depression with life changes such as a move or the death of a loved one. Still others have a family history of depression.
weblife

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!
loneliness in my opinion is the cause of many problems including depression
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:31:10 AM

There can be a lot of reasons, and they are all different. Someone about the lack of sleep, or vice versa. Someone has problems in life and so on. The reasons are many
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:01:59 PM

The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!

I couldn't agree more. Perhaps, we should really find time for those who in need.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:35:55 PM

Depression in each person is more individual, there are no specific rules and principles for what reason it appears or disappears
Tissot21

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:13:01 PM

I think that it all depends on personal circumstances. First of all - how we deal with stress, whether our life is well balanced between work and family ... there are many factors. However, there are also many ways to cope and prevent depression. I hope that all who have a problem with it can handle it in 2019, I wish you that! Stay strong and believe in better tomorrow friends.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:25:02 AM

Usually depression is a person’s disappointment when he realizes that it’s all in vain. Why it happens? Because not satisfied with the need to which he was so long. But for me personally, depression is not a terrible symptom - rather, for me, this is insight and insight, when you begin to understand that something is wrong in this life, and you need to change.
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:15:57 PM

the causes of depression are very many possibilities. at first he may have too many thoughts that he cannot express and finally depression, chances are they both have imagined the problem but have not run the problem and finally depression
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: