Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New US-based ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware Manufacturer - ASIC Technologies  (Read 5981 times)
ektwr

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 08:34:29 AM

I put their hardware presentation page in an article to my bitcoin hardware related site as we do with all the DIY projects available today. We also send them an email asking more details and offers but we receive autoresponder emailed typical answers.

BTW if you have any DIY project about bitcoin mining hardware, we will publish it.

PS. See my signature for sites

My cool bitcoin ASIC sites http://mining-bitcoins.co and http://mineasics.com and http://litecoinx.gr
My tip pot: 11bwtjmaNBFX88MParnc7xPxSHmVxjaBJ
strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:46:52 AM

I got an email from these people to my forum email address this morning.

So they have clearly started spamming forum email addresses.

BEWARE!! This is just a scam.

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 01:11:50 PM

Undecided Another scam. Why are there so many?

Alwaysthrilling

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:05:55 PM

Its hilarious how Asictechnologies never even answered jester's technical question. How are people even bidding on this ridiculous auction!!!!!!!! No picture no true description. People must be on crack!
ASICTechnologies (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 05:41:34 AM

Just wanted to dispel this spammer. Apparently only moments after we went live on our site, www.asictechnologies.com, a fake/spam company bought asic-technologies.com, and put up some mini-ITX case as well as some auctions mentioned here.

We are not affiliated with them, their site and descriptions are clearly a scam.

Unfortunately, even people working to start a legitimate products firm are facing nearly unlimited onslaught of scammers these days. Unfortunately, it does not seem there is anything we can do about it other than ignore their trash.

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:05:09 AM

We are currently in a 28nm design flow, and as for shipping date, we are scheduling into a run, but essentially it hinges entirely on the success of our offering. If we get enough orders, we'll be delivering in 2-3 months. If not, we'll have to refund what orders we have taken so far and pursue venture capital, which is much more expensive and will impact our prices. I figure the peace of mind offered with Paypal should help in making the case that we are legitimate. @warzor still working on those 1nm chips...

I hope you realise what you are claiming here is quite extraordinary. Is this a Full Custom design, or a Structured ASIC, and are you using a dedicated mask set or MPW Shuttle. Reply carefully, your reputation will depend on your answer.

But why does the pirating of your website prevent you from answering Jester's questions?
markeysss

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:06:24 AM

how many companies have tried... flooded soon
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 06:21:50 AM

I would think you could get at least ONE working machine together with photos/video before asking for pre-orders? I mean if you're selling one unit for $300 then it shouldn't be that hard.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:27:46 AM

If you get some proof I would be happy purchasing something from you.
salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:56:01 PM

Confirmed. If the OP thinks this is an acceptable marketing method, then let me be the first to invite him to die in a fire.  Roll Eyes

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
ASICTechnologies (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 10:30:11 PM

Incredibly frustrating when someone spoofs your business name. I suppose I should have bought every possible combination of our name in order to keep these trollers from making us seem like a scam only days after we launch.
Jorione

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:55:24 PM

Sir,

How can you expect us to take you seriously? You have no details, no pictures, no proof you even know how operate a computer above trolling on forums. Even the state of south de. does not vouch for you. This is most important because paypal is worthless to an individual user getting scammed. I can scam people all day long and local police will catch murders instead. The market needs a company to give money to; that way there is company to server a class-action lawsuit. Prove to us you are willing to take a risk and we will prove to you there is a market.

Dude ?  Are you kidding?    Almost half of your posts talk about scamming. Business 101: change the conversation to something you control.

No, Seriously? Stop joking!       I can't trust someone who is not as excited as I am. You make it sound trivial and so mundane that you don't want to explain some inner working details. You've been working on this for a few months you say and you can't even show me a picture of your bench.

Excuse me. Take you seriously?      You don't even tell us your name! I can call butterfly labs and talk to Judy all day about how I want my Jalap- and in all those conversations I never asked for a refund! Nor has the owners of the 5 million dollars waiting for BFL products.

From one business owner to someone else - This is not the way you run a business. This is the way you run your first scam.

Thank you for your time,

Evan
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:40:11 AM

interesting
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:35:29 AM

Has anyone heard heard from Asic technologies? Curious.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
cparsley

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:48:40 PM

That listed whois shows you as Sioux Falls (the empire city)... I can make a road trip up I-29 if you want to show what you have/are doing to help provide provability to your venture.
reedy10

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:04:29 AM

I just placed an order with them. I am willing to test their credibility by trusting them with $300. If they're legitimate, they will ship me a 10 GH/s bitcoin miner within this month. If not, then I will publicly denounce the asictechnologies.com website and label them as a SCAM. For them, it's do or die because I don't give up when I get scammed.  Wink
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:09:09 AM

I just placed an order with them. I am willing to test their credibility by trusting them with $300. If they're legitimate, they will ship me a 10 GH/s bitcoin miner within this month. If not, then I will publicly denounce the asictechnologies.com website and label them as a SCAM. For them, it's do or die because I don't give up when I get scammed.  Wink

Was their PayPal confirm? at least...

ASICTechnologies I could tell for a fact that the demand is here. But their been afew fake sites that are just scamming users.

But if you are able to produce a legit version of the first one, I will be buying at least 10 units.

cellos

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:23:29 AM

I want one. Will take me a while to put some money together. So ill be waiting for release.  Grin
reedy10

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:45:26 AM

Their Paypal was listed as "Unverified."
I have sent them numerous emails and haven't gotten any responses. Losing confidence in them, but it's not over yet.
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:13:49 AM

Their Paypal was listed as "Unverified."
I have sent them numerous emails and haven't gotten any responses. Losing confidence in them, but it's not over yet.

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: