Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Would You Explain Bitcoin to a Newbie?  (Read 3555 times)
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:45 PM

How will you explain bitcoin to someone who is just hearing this word for the first time.
Or someone who has heard about it but still don't understand how it works.

Can you explain bitcoin in the most Simple way?

I will explain bitcoin to a newbie simply by telling that here in this site with bitcoin you can earn money, it is an additional source of income that you can do part time or fulltime. The more effort you exert the more money you can earn.

I think what you're going to explain to that person is this forum website not the bitcoin itself.
It is better to explain to the person if what is the potential of the coin in the future. And the
difference of the coin to gold and fiat currency.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

How will you explain bitcoin to someone who is just hearing this word for the first time.

My answer would be on how it was explained to me. Provide the link to beginners & help section and have your buddy read the post in there. Explaining bitcoin will complicate things especially if someone was talking about bitcoin and have no idea about. When my friend was talking about it, I really don't understand a thing. I told him to send me the link and I will try to study it. Until now, there's a lot of things a don't know but I can learn things by reading the threads on this forum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:47:52 AM

bit coin is online money transaction we have to transfer one person to another person and one country to another country. it is completely online transaction and it we never to see. more secure and safe transaction and money earning site. so try to invest in to this. if we have to invest in to this coins and keep hold it few years then you are getting more profit from that. bit coin is future money it has great demand throughout the world. compare to paper currency bit coin has great demand so more people interested to buy it.
Krishan_94

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:53:15 AM

bitcoin is the first crypto currency which started in 2009 at a rate of cents.. Now it is almost more than 5500$ worth.. Its a future investment and leading crypto currency at the present ..
IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

I would tell him to watch this video:

Bitcoin 101 - Quindecillions & The Amazing Math Of Bitcoin's Private Keys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZloHVKk7DHk&t
I know it. Really good suggestion.

perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:56:19 AM

Tell him what Bitcoin is and share him a story how u start a new currency and how you learn and earn to it, introduced to him this message board forums where people interested in the technical details and the development of Bitcoin for more knowledge.
I think that all the new persons who are unaware of bitcoin should educated properly through the different aspects, like the future of bitcoin, the earnings through bitcoin, the safe and secure investment in bitcoin and so on. I think first of all we should teach the newbies what is bitcoin and why should you invest in bitcoin. What are the features of bitcoin, and when they understand they will invest in bitcoin.

Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

"Bitcoin is a technology that allows you to globally send money on the internet without the needs for banks or other middle-men."

Or is that too shallow a description?
There is a Russian expression - brevity is the sister of talent. In my opinion, the whole essence of Bitcoin is described in your words. Smiley
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

bitcoin is a virtual currency that is somewhat similar to the known currencies of the dollar, the euro and other currencies, you can sell and buy bitcoin only online without a physical presence .
The way we should tell about bitcoin to the newbies is bitcoin forum because in this forum the newbie will better understand about bitcoin. What is bitcoin and why the people are investing in it. if we able to explain everything to the newbies then definitely they will take interest in bitcoin and by this way all the people in the communities will come to know about bitcoin and the value of bitcoin will go up.

sharlene

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

By telling him/her to watch videos in youtube about bitcoin.. and to read and read about bitcoin until they fully understand..
marloupet10

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

say what you experience before you are a newbie  in then i look some campaign free to join the newbie and I make a new thread to help what my first step to join signature campaign. i want to be a wide reader this forum.
where can i find the signature campaign? -newbie
trustdee

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

Just say,   

We outsmarted the government by inventing a kind of currency that is very secure and does not need bank.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:41 PM

Bitcoin let's people money to anyone without a dictating central authority like a bank or PayPal with practically no fees.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency. It's very useful and helpful. You can get money by this.

Bitcoin let's a lot of people to send money to anyone without a dictating central authority like a bank or PayPal with practically no fees.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:02:27 AM

bitcoin is the first crypto currency which started in 2009 at a rate of cents.. Now it is almost more than 5500$ worth.. Its a future investment and leading crypto currency at the present ..

Stop telling people about bitcoin being an investment or a moneymaking scheme. Bitcoin is made as a global currency without borders. Bitcoin can definitely be a good investment, but it isn't made for that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:45 AM

True revolution that you won't understand because even most tech people dont understand, but put all ur money in, you will be millionaire.
Sadly this D:, because thats true, even tech people cant comprehend bitcoin.
namjey

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:41:55 AM

I think it's really have to explain the entire bitcoin to newbie, but I had to i would just show the graph of the price change of bitcoin and the person would just learn abou the bitcoin on the internet Smiley
CryptoNubee88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, just imagine it as money that comes from other country, it can be used as investment for future, that is how my friend explained it
scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

imagene that there is no printed money and you carry your in your phone
laguseklik

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

when I got this kind of question, I'll ask them to check it out in google... There are so many info about bitcoin today, it will be dificult to explain it few years ago..  Grin  Wink

Oops, there is no signature...
Topkek

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

It's basically fake internet monopoly money ponzi scheme but with tulips
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: